Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just asked her 'Your products look so classy, how do you start a business doing them?'
She says you don't cause I'm the only one doing it .... right 100's of people doing it because THEY ARE WHITE LABEL GOODS! Seriously bleeping delusional 🙄

Shes off to Tunisia in March, comes back goes to Dominican Republic comes back She goes to Jamaica! Course you do love.
Billy bleeping bullshit ….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are u joking

Sasha what make up do you use ? it seems to float off your face and wobble about.
Are people that stupid to believe that come on

Police so full of bullshit …. We all quote what she says
someone said to her that they are 47yrs old & Slasher looks so young for her age. Either blind or stupid I think.

Reactions: 2
I did hear that she’s asking her sheep what’s happening on Tattle this morning… as if she doesn’t come on here! Another BS Lie!

Reactions: 1
Customer service is 2nd to none, anybody wanting to place an order think twice, she's literally screamed abuse at a 61 year old lady for having the nerve to ask where her order is, she's only waited 4 weeks for a hoodie & she calls herself a business woman 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Customer service is 2nd to none, anybody wanting to place an order think twice, she's literally screamed abuse at a 61 year old lady for having the nerve to ask where her order is, she's only waited 4 weeks for a hoodie & she calls herself a business woman 🙄
Heard her also she is just beyond a joke vile talking to people like that& outing her real name who the actual f does she think she is. Her minions are all there behind her. That poor woman & she’s bought a hoodie ffs I’d burn the damn thing nevermind wearing it👍

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That latest post is filtered to an inch of its life
Nothing wrong with a little filter but when it makes
You look like
Your twenty years younger 😂 that’s her all over though lives in cloud coo coo land, lives a life full
Of lies
Heard her also she is just beyond a joke vile talking to people like that& outing her real name who the actual f does she think she is. Her minions are all there behind her. That poor woman & she’s bought a hoodie ffs I’d burn the damn thing nevermind wearing it👍
[/QUOTE
failed scumbag business woman everything she touch’s turns to tit not gold lol 😂

Nice little few pounds earlier doing it’s deals on the hand wash normally £16.95 sold for £12 through her PayPal no tax on that then & paid £1000 for its Samsung but thinks it’s contract runs out in March just keep tripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She keeps harping on that she wants a man. And everyone is jealous of her! 🙄 you’re 51 Effing years old! How about stop calling everyone Cnuts and get a grip! You have absolutely nothing I want … I’m sure most women don’t! I’m happily married, live in a lovely house and I love my two young step children!!!! So put that in your pipe & smoke it!!!

Reactions: 8
Wow, she calls herself a businesswoman? And this is how she conducts herself on a live to a 61 year old woman, who had bought many of her products!! I think she had every right to ask her where her hoodie is after waiting 4 weeks!! id be chasing her too! She had the audacity to scream at her customer because she didn't enter her room and say hello first, Appalling customer service from her. Then all her followers started being rude to her customer!!! Disgusting!!

• Angry
I really couldn’t give a monkeys nuts what she does with her life I definitely wouldn’t want her life& far from jealous BUT what I DO GIVE a care for are the people that she dis regards like garbage because they fall out or they don’t agree with her whatever the reasons always saw through the BS. Even if this helps a handful of people at least they know they are not alone & we all know the real scam behind it’s screen👌

I really couldn’t give a monkeys nuts what she does with her life I definitely wouldn’t want her life& far from jealous BUT what I DO GIVE a care for are the people that she dis regards like garbage because they fall out or they don’t agree with her whatever the reasons always saw through the BS. Even if this helps a handful of people at least they know they are not alone & we all know the real scam behind it’s screen👌
You have to do as lady Sharon slasher Fontaine who never lies always tells the truth says or your out and blocked wonder who’s next in her group to get ex spelled for daring to cross the narcissistic witch

Someone in her live asked on Saturday where their shampoo etc was. She ignored the comment.

Well that didn’t last long… let’s all support each other bollocks, now taken to ripping the crap out of someone’s business on tiktok cos they weren’t wearing gloves…..Still supporting other woman Sharryn.?😂💁🏼‍♀️
when her own catering business had a poor hygiene rating and appalling reviews. The hypocrisy is beyond belief 🤬

Reactions: 6
Well well well don’t listen to all those tattlers you should be ashamed of yourself sitting there saying they are all fat c..ts especially that welhsi you continue to slate people. Obviously you wouldn’t want all your viewers to know what a vile crank you are when your trying to get some money selling products but be assured plenty of us can see through you.
Anyone have a recording of it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.