Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only sley
It don’t give out bleeping just shaved it’s snatch
Only slept with 7 men what in one week Ffsake it forgot it’s own stories Ffsake
Only sley
2 ex husbands 2 engagements sum geezer she did on holiday then silly Julie off meet me did the same geezer a week after she went home Mickey with the Bentley she said it herself she was getting Fucked by any one in her twenties 7 geezer s in her life and she wonders why that hooter is that massive ain’t she seen Pinocchio before Ffsake idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can't get over that tit show of a live today/ tonight... she can't keep a friend...shes disgusting 🙈

Reactions: 4
Only sley

2 ex husbands 2 engagements sum geezer she did on holiday then silly Julie off meet me did the same geezer a week after she went home Mickey with the Bentley she said it herself she was getting Fucked by any one in her twenties 7 geezer s in her life and she wonders why that hooter is that massive ain’t she seen Pinocchio before Ffsake idiot
Why ain’t the narcissistic witch spraying herself with her own wonderful products instead of Chanel

Why ain’t the narcissistic witch spraying herself with her own wonderful products instead of Chanel
Ain’t she got any knock off for creed and fehignheight as it gets her knickers wet Ffsake anything gets her designer primark knickers wet hence it shaved 🪒 it tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just a question if anybody knows who Dave is ? I thought it’s Steve who finances the Lodge ? 🤷‍♀️

Just a question if anybody knows who Dave is ? I thought it’s Steve who finances the Lodge ? 🤷‍♀️
She’s got so many geezers and had so many the wonderful business woman who’s so successful can’t even count surely you’ve seen it on here lives only thing she can count is putting £10 to £12 on her rip off two bob products that have luxury brand on it and £50 on handbags you can get for half the price she’s a con artists and a piss artist especially with her heart condition

• Haha
I know earlier it muted it’s live & then came back to say it was chatting about rental something else can’t say blah blah it’s an ex never go back to old meat 🤣🤣Then half hour later it’s chatting about mowing its lawn then the best bit going pub for a business meeting she talks absolute tit. Also if your back or ass was in that much pain surely you’d stay home o god not her it’s a bloke who she is that desperate to get financed of course she’s going out ffs another MUG 🤣🤣🤣

Her hair is getting really thin on top at the front anyone else notice ?
I’d say more grey 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I know earlier it muted it’s live & then came back to say it was chatting about rental something else can’t say blah blah it’s an ex never go back to old meat 🤣🤣Then half hour later it’s chatting about mowing its lawn then the best bit going pub for a business meeting she talks absolute tit. Also if your back or ass was in that much pain surely you’d stay home o god not her it’s a bloke who she is that desperate to get financed of course she’s going out ffs another MUG 🤣🤣🤣
It thought it was getting its fanny licked hence the razor came out but it’s only been with 700 men in it’s life or did I miss hear 7 lol 😂

• Haha
It thought it was getting its fanny licked hence the razor came out but it’s only been with 700 men in it’s life or did I miss hear 7 lol 😂
Didn’t you hear her the other night she’s got an answer for any man lol 😂 a geezer said to her you kissed this bloke her reply was no I sucked him off after kissing the man she was with he went mental know what my answer would be to that narcissistic witch that’s ok then we are even I’ve just licked a brass out on a full shift think what you’ve got in your mouth lol 😂 wonder if her fists got stuck up

Didn’t you hear her the other night she’s got an answer for any man lol 😂 a geezer said to her you kissed this bloke her reply was no I sucked him off after kissing the man she was with he went mental know what my answer would be to that narcissistic witch that’s ok then we are even I’ve just licked a brass out on a full shift think what you’ve got in your mouth lol 😂 wonder if her fists got stuck up
I did hear that shes said it so many times even on meet me same stories over & over again but the cracks & lies keep coming & she doesn’t see or hear how stupid she sounds.Earlier she said I’m from Romford mate we’re hard c**Ts sounds like a chav talking nothing lady like about her at all. Vile crank she is

I did hear that shes said it so many times even on meet me same stories over & over again but the cracks & lies keep coming & she doesn’t see or hear how stupid she sounds.Earlier she said I’m from Romford mate we’re hard c**Ts sounds like a chav talking nothing lady like about her at all. Vile crank she is
Can’t stand the bleep cum face me Ffsake I wish I see her out sum where video it put it on all social media show her up for what she is I’d make her hit me then laugh at her

Can’t stand the bleep cum face me Ffsake I wish I see her out sum where video it put it on all social media show her up for what she is I’d make her hit me then laugh at her
We all know what she is like can see straight through her & the way she spoke about punching guys& says she’s suffered domestic violence I don’t think so they probably flicked her ear. She undermines & dis regards people’s comments she doesn’t give a flying hoot about people really it’s what she can gain from people no COMPASSION

Last edited:
It's not often I'm lost for words but what on 🌍 have I witnessed today?
I've only 👀 snippets from today but what can I say????
Been horny all day, had a play with its many sex toys.
Talk of the over grown lady garden.
More sex talk.
Revolting language, there are other words in the English language apart from swear words.
Man 📞, 🐑 watching with baited breath.
Man obviously something to do with tin can.
Man coming over so runs off to shave over grown said lady garden.
Sits waiting over 1 hour for Man.
Sex with 7 men, uve missed off a few zeros there sharryn.
This ladies & gentleman is what the 🐑 call a strong independent woman, a woman who is desperate for sex will rush to shave her public 😉 area on the off chance of a roll in the hay.
What am I missing here, I'm literally lost as to why the 🐑 follow, someone please tell me what I'm missing.
All I see is a lonely, fowl mouth, con woman, desperate for a man and will do anything to be in the lime light.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
We all know what she is like can see straight through her & the way she spoke about punching guys& says she’s suffered domestic violence I don’t think so they probably flicked her ear. She undermines & dis regards people’s comments she doesn’t give a flying hoot about people really it’s what she can gain from people no COMPASSION
I am a man can’t stand her arrogance she thinks she’s wonderful she’s an absolute prick everything about her is fake

Reactions: 7
I am a man can’t stand her arrogance she thinks she’s wonderful she’s an absolute prick everything about her is fake
Your spot on, she isn’t confident, she's arrogant, do you know who I am? Yes sharryn, a washed up old nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not often I'm lost for words but what on 🌍 have I witnessed today?
I've only 👀 snippets from today but what can I say????
Been horny all day, had a play with its many sex toys.
Talk of the over grown lady garden.
More sex talk.
Revolting language, there are other words in the English language apart from swear words.
Man 📞, 🐑 watching with baited breath.
Man obviously something to do with tin can.
Man coming over so runs off to shave over grown said lady garden.
Sits waiting over 1 hour for Man.
Sex with 7 men, uve missed off a few zeros there sharryn.
This ladies & gentleman is what the 🐑 call a strong independent woman, a woman who is desperate for sex will rush to shave her public 😉 area on the off chance of a roll in the hay.
What am I missing here, I'm literally lost as to why the 🐑 follow, someone please tell me what I'm missing.
All I see is a lonely, fowl mouth, con woman, desperate for a man and will do anything to be in the lime light.
I’ve already said this man must of said I ain’t licking your hairy snatch hence it went to shave 🪒 it he got her at it lol 😂 showed what she is a Slapper she is and comes out with 7 men don’t make me laugh she wears primark knickers to keep her ankles warm

Your spot on, she isn’t confident, she's arrogant, do you know who I am? Yes sharryn, a washed up old nobody
No slasher Shitcunt Fontaine Ffsake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.