Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m totally out of the loop, been busy with work and waking my imaginary dog…how long till date night…can’t wait 😂

Reactions: 2
Customer service is 2nd to none, anybody wanting to place an order think twice, she's literally screamed abuse at a 61 year old lady for having the nerve to ask where her order is, she's only waited 4 weeks for a hoodie & she calls herself a business woman 🙄
Once I witnessed the end of one of her lives and a customer had a question about her order and she turned round and said I’m not working today, I’m not in work till tomorrow maybe doing a live between 11-12 you will have to come on my live then and ask me then. Shocking service
I’m certain she would of been working if she wanted to order something.

Once I witnessed the end of one of her lives and a customer had a question about her order and she turned round and said I’m not working today, I’m not in work till tomorrow maybe doing a live between 11-12 you will have to come on my live then and ask me then. Shocking service
I’m certain she would of been working if she wanted to order something.
Could 1 of the girls(imaginary) in the office(sitting room) have helped with a query on an order 🤔

• Haha
I don’t understand why women post pics with filters that effectively make their faces someone else’s . It makes no sense to me . The world has gone mad . What do u do after posting this fake picture when u meet people in real life ? How do u explain it ? How much do u have to hate yourself to want to be someone else ? Do these women actually believe they look like this ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why women post pics with filters that effectively make their faces someone else’s . It makes no sense to me . The world has gone mad . What do u do after posting this fake picture when u meet people in real life ? How do u explain it ? How much do u have to hate yourself to want to be someone else ? Do these women actually believe they look like this ?
She's obviously insecure about how she looks, you have to pity her really, if you were truly happy with your appearance you wouldn't do it

Reactions: 5
And she has the front to say when you go on internet date and they don’t look like their pictures hence her new business adventure flames 🔥 dating that’s now a one and only event it not made enough cash how many tickets 🎫 have been sold she going to be wearing a full blown filtered picture of her face as a mask 😷 lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's so laughable. She's actually quite plain, I can see why she uses filters.

Reactions: 1
This mornings live
Been at the tin can 3 weeks 🤔 thought she'd been to Cornwall 🤥
Apparently sold 10k worth of products in December & 1k in last night's live, tax man will find that interesting.
Mark went because he told her to shut the f**k up, know how you feel mark, he obviously couldn't put up with the constant calling people, the language & her me me me, can't help but think his wife was the polar opposite of the bit of rough that sharryn is🙄

• Haha
This mornings live
Been at the tin can 3 weeks 🤔 thought she'd been to Cornwall 🤥
Apparently sold 10k worth of products in December & 1k in last night's live, tax man will find that interesting.
Mark went because he told her to shut the f**k up, know how you feel mark, he obviously couldn't put up with the constant calling people, the language & her me me me, can't help but think his wife was the polar opposite of the bit of rough that sharryn is🙄
How the duck she sold 10 grands worth when she’s buying boxes of 20 and running out earns a tenner an item it’s £200 a box plus say £5 for items £300 35 boxes of tit plus hoodies she ain’t got and who’s buying those bloody handbags twice the price their that many idiots out their

How the duck she sold 10 grands worth when she’s buying boxes of 20 and running out earns a tenner an item it’s £200 a box plus say £5 for items £300 35 boxes of tit plus hoodies she ain’t got and who’s buying those bloody handbags twice the price their that many idiots out their
Especially as the poxy hand soap lasts a year

Last edited:
Dear sharryn
For someone who doesn't look at tattle life you seem to know an awful amount of what goes on here.
The only chance you have of seeing a man at 🔥 dates is if a 🚒👨‍🚒 turns up to take away the ashes of this disaster of a night. Re-brand ladies night not singles night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear sharryn
For someone who doesn't look at tattle life you seem to know an awful amount of what goes on here.
The only chance you have of seeing a man at 🔥 dates is if a 🚒👨‍🚒 turns up to take away the ashes of this disaster of a night. Re-brand ladies night not singles night
Yeah lady smasher Ffsake two bob slasher Fontaine who needs taking down big time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.