Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh what is that?
Just the money thing.. if she’s down on her arse then she’s down on her arse ( I’ve for one been there and I’m sure others have as well ) but in a matter of days she can afford holidays and quit her job… If it’s true then I’d like to know how as I’m still struggling 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes exactly down to 11p getting food vouchers off her mates can’t afford a £70 tyre a week before Xmas waiting for wages at end of the month now she’s on a months holiday in Cornwall and Clacton has she been back to Cornwall this week too take her sick mate to the hospital how does she think no one can see through all her bull tit when all she does is lie who’s paying for the plastic surgery on her Pinocchio nose 👃🏽 If it stopped telling porkies it mite shrink Ffsake

Reactions: 4
Well she’s just announced that her lady garden has its own path up to it and she has hair down to her knees ! This all after shoving a hair remover up her nose ! Now call me old fashioned but it’s not an advert for a hot man is it !!!!!!??????? Also announcing there will only be one flames night as it’s too much like hard work !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well she’s just announced that her lady garden has its own path up to it and she has hair down to her knees ! This all after shoving a hair remover up her nose ! Now call me old fashioned but it’s not an advert for a hot man is it !!!!!!??????? Also announcing there will only be one flames night as it’s too much like hard work !!!
Hard work moron ain’t done nothing for 2 months been sitting their dreaming about cock like tonight with Lee they make a re enforced bed to take about 2 ton lol 😂

Reactions: 1
And her mates come first she never had no mates till she started streaming and now tattle has made her famous and she’s had an offer what’s that the new expendables film like her mates expendable cause they all seem expendable unless they do as miss narcissistic says

So now on a call, but muted her live … just end your live you twit💁🏼‍♀️
She’s so narcissistic it’s unbelievable

Someone should tell her to start selling hair dying products lol 😂 all the roots are showing her hair dying products will last as long as her soap and fake tan about a year lol 😂

Someone should tell her to start selling hair dying products lol 😂 all the roots are showing her hair dying products will last as long as her soap and fake tan about a year lol 😂
This is how narcissistic she is none of her sheep can hear her and she’s still rattling on bollox on her live and not taking a blind bit of notice can’t the idiots see what she

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You mean
You mean there isn't any stripper night, or 80s tribute night😭😭😭

You mean
You mean there isn't any stripper night, or 80s tribute night😭😭😭
Knew it wouldn’t continue at least the brother will have some takings guessing they need to boost the pub up a bit. I had to loooooolll when her friend Nicky was in the box saying yeah were going to go on road trips instead where no one knows us looooolll 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s miss piggy 🐷 the muppet show pmsfl
Someone Best Buy her hair products looks lovely and greasy a complete mess lol 😂 that will stand up on its own like it’s 32 white tops and pjs lol 😂

Someone Best Buy her hair products looks lovely and greasy a complete mess lol 😂 that will stand up on its own like it’s 32 white tops and pjs lol 😂
But it’s alright for her to hit a man what’s the difference considering she’s been abused by a man ???

Aaah nice now talking about punching people in the face . She’s just horrid . A domestic abuser to her own admission . A domestic abuser and racist . How she’s allowed a platform is beyond me . Swearing constantly . Talking about how her pubic hair is long and overgrown and that she has a squelching m**nge . Yuk yuk YUK

Reactions: 7

But it’s alright for her to hit a man what’s the difference considering she’s been abused by a man ???
It’s showing it’s true colours tonight and some of its sheep are turning on the sheep dog and dog being rite name for lady Sharon tit bleep

It’s showing it’s true colours tonight and some of its sheep are turning on the sheep dog and dog being rite name for lady Sharon tit bleep
No it’s her fake profile lady slasher Fontaine and definitely a tit bleep or miss piggy 🐷 is it what ever her name she is a disgusting vile woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would say of course she did something to prove “I’m women” doesn’t mean she was born one.

Does look very strange not tucked under properly

Aaah nice now talking about punching people in the face . She’s just horrid . A domestic abuser to her own admission . A domestic abuser and racist . How she’s allowed a platform is beyond me . Swearing constantly . Talking about how her pubic hair is long and overgrown and that she has a squelching m**nge . Yuk yuk YUK
She ain’t had the decorates in she’s had the plaster in lol 😂

She’s borrowed a top makes a change from the white wonder If she’s borrowed sum clean knickers or they from the fancy shop primark as she’s a millionaire down to 11p

Last edited:
No filters on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but people are not laughing with her they are deffo laughing at her tonight. She is that stupid she can’t see it herself
She thought she was getting dick but she’s no Slapper lol 😂

Silly witch now reading her flocks messages wrong lol 😂

Silly witch now reading her flocks messages wrong lol 😂
And one of her bouncers what a bleeping idiot

Last edited:

She’s borrowed a top makes a change from the white wonder If she’s borrowed sum clean knickers or they from the fancy shop primark as she’s a millionaire down to 11p
Pretty sure that was the top Jo had on yesterday 🤢

Her TRUE colours are definitely shining tonight quote “do I have kids f..k off do I” no word of the Mason name she is just unbelievably vile & attention seeking big time tonight bad back I’d say a little karma pinching your ass 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.