Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low
Omg what about her lip syncing 🙈 she hasn’t quite got the hang of that has she 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Congratulations to the people commenting on her posts about the mark up on her rip off products. BRAVO 👏 👏 👏 on the comments on the live, keep them coming.
MRS BROWN enjoy your hol, hope it ⛈🌧🌨 every day your there, helping her to con her fans, JOE WILSON who is in on it to, commenting all the time how good her products are
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU, she's a con woman but how the rest of you sleep at night knowing what she's doing to vulnerable people is one beyond me. Yes these people are vulnerable because nobody in there right mind would buy this 💩.
Can I ask if anybody on here has bought from her and WHY?????????

💯 agree with u

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The upload where she says what would you do with me in 24 hours. For a start I’d wash her feckin pjs, seriously I bet the crutch has worn out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello everyone I’ve got to say this is about her dis respect for people that opened their life’s up to her & helped her begin her journey on tik toc& because they chose a different path she didn’t like rejection so she chose to slate them on a public platform to better herself. Also she’s not made a public video regarding the PayPal gift payments that were made to her account showing all her viewers the monies that were paid like she did for Haven they are still ALL waiting waiting waiting waiting 🤔Every time she speaks it spells of BS covering up one lie after another. She lacks compassion empathy morals & the list goes on SHAME on you Sharryn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone I’ve got to say this is about her dis respect for people that opened their life’s up to her & helped her begin her journey on tik toc& because they chose a different path she didn’t like rejection so she chose to slate them on a public platform to better herself. Also she’s not made a public video regarding the PayPal gift payments that were made to her account showing all her viewers the monies that were paid like she did for Haven they are still ALL waiting waiting waiting waiting 🤔Evert time she speaks it spells of BS covering up one lie after another. She lacks compassion empathy morals & the list goes on SHAME on you Sharryn.
But she always tells the truth she said so pmsfl but the biggest laugh is she should watch her own videos where she tells the truth Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But she always tells the truth she said so pmsfl but the biggest laugh is she should watch her own videos where she tells the truth Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂
What makes me laugh also she goes on about POF etc & How the guys are but she sells herself with OF lol thinks she’s sexy but actually doesn’t get it that these guys look at her as cheap quick fun. Thought she would of learnt after 14 years o sorry meant to say after one week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What makes me laugh also she goes on about POF etc & How the guys are but she sells herself with OF lol thinks she’s sexy but actually doesn’t get it that these guys look at her as cheap quick fun. Thought she would of learnt after 14 years o sorry meant to say after one week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah 14 years of being single more of she tells the truth 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 1
So on her live calling people c*#ts again and saying other tik tokkers have “mental elff” problems !! POT KETTlE ! Called a man a “spas” says she hates Chelsey Harwood “northern b**ch “ sooooo should they run to the police now Sharon ! Talking about her “squelching minge “ ugh disgusting . So sooo un ladylike ! She doesn’t even realise how un couth she is . What man wants a woman who speaks like a navvy ???

Reactions: 5
So on her live calling people c*#ts again and saying other tik tokkers have “mental elff” problems !! POT KETTlE ! Called a man a “spas” says she hates Chelsey Harwood “northern b**ch “ sooooo should they run to the police now Sharon ! Talking about her “squelching minge “ ugh disgusting . So sooo un ladylike ! She doesn’t even realise how un couth she is . What man wants a woman who speaks like a navvy ???
Ffsake does she ever stop lying

Ffsake does she ever stop lying
Nope lol loooooooll I’ve got two the lodge& this one is mine & I was thinking of buying another one ffsssss woman get a grip you can’t afford the lodge making out to all your poor viewers your so superior I feel sooooooo sorry for people that fall for her tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.