Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuk the camel toe has made me wanna throw up, surely she can see it and surely she don't think it looks nice?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Nope lol loooooooll I’ve got two the lodge& this one is mine & I was thinking of buying another one ffsssss woman get a grip you can’t afford the lodge making out to all your poor viewers your so superior I feel sooooooo sorry for people that fall for her tit
11p one week can’t afford a £70 tyre just before Xmas now can buy another caravan buy the end of January 🤥🤥🤥🤥 Ffsake only fans must be doing well considering only fans phone been missing for weeks

Then saying her friends just got engaged to a Romanian lady who because she’s Romanian must be after his money . Racist racist human being . Walking past places near her shared ownership caravan and saying it’s full of chavs ! Zero self awareness .

Reactions: 5
Then saying her friends just got engaged to a Romanian lady who because she’s Romanian must be after his money . Racist racist human being . Walking past places near her shared ownership caravan and saying it’s full of chavs ! Zero self awareness .
She is a chav pot calling kettle

She said earlier she didn't have any filters on, clearly she did. She must think we're as deluded as she is. Even her fingers didn't have wrinkles and for 51yr old not to have wrinkles on the fingers/hands without a filter is impossible. The lies just keep on flowing, she can't tell the truth.

Reactions: 3
She said earlier she didn't have any filters on, clearly she did. She must think we're as deluded as she is. Even her fingers didn't have wrinkles and for 51yr old not to have wrinkles on the fingers/hands without a filter is impossible. The lies just keep on flowing, she can't tell the truth.
But she don’t lie always tells the truth does Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥

I had exactly the same thought yesterday about how smooth her hands looked. I’m a few years younger and in ok shape and mine have signs of aging.

I forgot, it’s probably her own hand wash and body lotion that have miraculously taken years off in months. Wow get me some quick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s about as real as her fake products

So on her live calling people c*#ts again and saying other tik tokkers have “mental elff” problems !! POT KETTlE ! Called a man a “spas” says she hates Chelsey Harwood “northern b**ch “ sooooo should they run to the police now Sharon ! Talking about her “squelching minge “ ugh disgusting . So sooo un ladylike ! She doesn’t even realise how un couth she is . What man wants a woman who speaks like a navvy ???
How any woman so unladylike sells beauty products is quite unbelievable…..it’s shocking.

Just got out the bafffffff look

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm still thinking about the size of the flaps do you think she doesn't realise we could see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
👀 very interesting indeed … I’ve had my own suspicions for a few weeks now as things didn’t add up.. I thought it was me and I missed a few vids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oooh what is that?
Just the money thing.. if she’s down on her arse then she’s down on her arse ( I’ve for one been there and I’m sure others have as well ) but in a matter of days she can afford holidays and quit her job… If it’s true then I’d like to know how as I’m still struggling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.