Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm very strange lady Sasha looks like you didn’t include the charity money from your PayPal 😡
On the 11-06-2021 u did a video asking people about refunds from ur PayPal from ur charity asking them to pay it back !
Your letter of proof from the charity was on the 09-06-2021

this video I’m sure will be deleted ,too late love it’s been recorded I will be emailing this over to the charity along with other clips to prove it was not handed over

so all those people think we are just trolls and jealous of her 🖕

All those people that continue to lick her arse 🖕 I’m my eyes you can’t get much sicker than stealing from a children’s charity

unless lady Sasha you have another letter from the charity to prove me wrong
My god, I knew I was right, when I made the accusation, she had the nerve to screenshot what I said & put it on tt, her 🐑 called me scum, this proves what I've been saying all along, I personally would take your evidence to the police, I have, this is criminal & needs police investigation & can I say well done, she needs to be exposed.

The video is still there, I have it now with the other evidence I've already collected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My god, I knew I was right, when I made the accusation, she had the nerve to screenshot what I said & put it on tt, her 🐑 called me scum, this proves what I've been saying all along, I personally would take your evidence to the police, I have, this is criminal & needs police investigation & can I say well done, she needs to be exposed.
Oh don’t worry I had already been in contact with the charity

Reactions: 2
Hmmmm very strange lady Sasha looks like you didn’t include the charity money from your PayPal 😡
On the 11-06-2021 u did a video asking people about refunds from ur PayPal from ur charity asking them to pay it back !
Your letter of proof from the charity was on the 09-06-2021

this video I’m sure will be deleted ,too late love it’s been recorded I will be emailing this over to the charity along with other clips to prove it was not handed over

so all those people think we are just trolls and jealous of her 🖕

All those people that continue to lick her arse 🖕 I’m my eyes you can’t get much sicker than stealing from a children’s charity

unless lady Sasha you have another letter from the charity to prove me wrong

If anyone can see let me know if they can still see the video or when it gets deleted I can’t see on her old account . My mate has sent all this to me she is going away now for a few days
Thankyou ❤
Video was on their it’s disappeared like lots of her other posts on social media like her engagements as she’s been single for the last 800 years Ffsake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know what, I was watching her video when she was talking about the baby, and I felt a tug at my heart, and for a few minutes she sucked me right in. And if it’s true then it’s very sad. But that’s how she does it, she’s very personable sometimes and people get sucked in.
I had to have a sharp word with myself after 🤣

Reactions: 6

The video is still there, I have it now with the other evidence I've already collected.
B4DEFC49-DB94-4E52-9A20-782D23D54F03.png
B4DEFC49-DB94-4E52-9A20-782D23D54F03.png
Oh look £20 their too can’t she make her mind up of the price

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been told not only was tickets bought through her PayPal (150 tickets) but she was selling raffle tickets on tictok through her PayPal too (£5 a strip)
a fiver for a strip cor blimey she’s cheap at half the price 🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉

Do you know what, I was watching her video when she was talking about the baby, and I felt a tug at my heart, and for a few minutes she sucked me right in. And if it’s true then it’s very sad. But that’s how she does it, she’s very personable sometimes and people get sucked in.
I had to have a sharp word with myself after 🤣
Are you ok now? 😉😂

There's definitely something 🐟 about the charity event, I have evidence of the £1,100.00 left from the egg donation(chocolate), then ticket sales, raffle tickets, donation(£), 🪣 money raised on the day, the majority of which went through her PayPal but she had no access to any money, the woman is a complete liar, is there anything that she's said that is true
Have you gone to action fraud yet?

Sorry it won’t let me post the

Well they have too but now I have all the proof I shall call the charity tomorrow email my evidence then call the police and see what advise they give on what I should do .
Definitely contact ‘action fraud’ they will investigate it. 🧐🧐

Video was on their it’s disappeared like lots of her other posts on social media like her engagements as she’s been single for the last 800 years Ffsake
I found it and saved it

Reactions: 1
There's definitely something 🐟 about the charity event, I have evidence of the £1,100.00 left from the egg donation(chocolate), then ticket sales, raffle tickets, donation(£), 🪣 money raised on the day, the majority of which went through her PayPal but she had no access to any money, the woman is a complete liar, is there anything that she's said that is true
u have evidence of this ? Please share

Have you gone to action fraud yet?

Definitely contact ‘action fraud’ they will investigate it. 🧐🧐
I've been to action fraud when I got scammed last year & didn't find them helpful but it was a very different situation to this, I thought the police would be the best place to start. I've been gathering evidence since I made the accusation, I have been documenting what I have & want to make sure I haven't missed anything, I had missed what uve posted so I'll add that to what I've got. I rang the charity itself but they said it would be down to the police to investigate

Reactions: 4
I've been to action fraud when I got scammed last year & didn't find them helpful but it was a very different situation to this, I thought the police would be the best place to start. I've been gathering evidence since I made the accusation, I have been documenting what I have & want to make sure I haven't missed anything, I had missed what uve posted so I'll add that to what I've got. I rang the charity itself but they said it would be down to the police to investigate
Don’t worry I will be contacting Romford police as seem to be a lot quicker at dealing with stuff. Also we might be lucky and get the same officers that went out to her last week 🤣

I’m so angry she really is one sick women ( if it is a women !!)

I don’t even care her reading any of this there is nothing she can do to change the evidence I have .

at the same time if she proves she did transfer other money later to the charity I will be the first to hold my hands up and apologise. But I’m 💯 sure she would of done a video on it !

Reactions: 3
u have evidence of this ? Please share
When I asked for proof of the charity money, I remember she'd done a Easter egg collection, people donated egg, some donated cash, she'd said they'd raised £1,100.00 which went into her PayPal, when I raised this point she said that never happened but unfortunately for her this video which is still there confirms the £1,100.00, I have that video, she claims never to have had access to any money but it all went through her PayPal.
Search through tt & ull see the video confirming what I've been saying all along, if you look on tt again, the video with my user name on u'll 👂her say the money never existed.

Attachments

What do you mean the money never existed? Thats a bit worrying isnt it
That's what she said
Raised £4,300
Tickets 150@£10=£1,500
Eggs £1,100
Total £2,600
Leaves £1,700
There's raffle tickets, donations (people on here have said they donated £100, £50) charity buckets.
The final figure was 5k but the charity got less
None of it adds up & why put it all through a private PayPal???

Oh god 😳😳 i said from the start i didnt think she would take charity money but v v v interesting to know!

Reactions: 1
Oh god 😳😳 i said from the start i didnt think she would take charity money but v v v interesting to know!
If her fans came on here and actually read the comments instead of blindly believing everything the wo man says they would see who's the troll, she's trolling the lot of them. Keeps going on about fake accounts, that's rich for someone who's calling herself sasha when she's sharryn brotherton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.