Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m not going to go right into everything but I’ve spent all morning on the phone.
everyone that needed to be informed have been evidence has been emailed over to several authorities.
The charity its self has been very helpful.
fundraising regulators have been informed .
When I have all the details from the police I will put the information on here then anyone else that has anything can contact them themselves
Seems they have loads of people phoning them lol

Reactions: 3
Ah I’ve seen stuff on TT about this woman before, she’s a known scammer, there was an ITV drama made, Mysterious Creatures, which was based on her parents life as they made a suicide pact due to everything she put them through. Very strange that she would comment
Really I just looked at that and it was about a daughter with Aspergers ?

More like ‘Sasha does Southend’

I watched her tiktoks on her ivf story, she did fall pregnant but lost it. Someone asked if she still had frozen embryos and she replied that they were being transferred to a different hospital (something like that) and they perished on the journey 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe she doesn’t really hate kids and that’s just her defence as she can’t have them-if that is the case, regardless of what I think of her that can’t be nice
I've had several attempts at IVF and I've never known them to be transferred to another hospital ( thou not saying that hasn't happened to her ) but can't see it myself.

Reactions: 1
Mason was an early miscarriage, she never gave birth, I myself like other ladies have had a miscarriage & it is a devastating thing to happen to anyone, I do find it strange that she has a date of birth, a sex which you don't get till the 20 week scan, the miscarriage was earlier than that & I'm not sure but did you get the sex of babies 30 years ago?
Yesterday's vid she literally couldn't remember & stumbled over her words when talking about this child, it all seems a little strange, surely this isn't another of her stories/lies?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mason was an early miscarriage, she never gave birth, I myself like other ladies have had a miscarriage & it is a devastating thing to happen to anyone, I do find it strange that she has a date of birth, a sex which you don't get till the 20 week scan, the miscarriage was earlier than that & I'm not sure but did you get the sex of babies 30 years ago?
Yesterday's vid she literally couldn't remember & stumbled over her words when talking about this child, it all seems a little strange, surely this isn't another of her stories/lies?
Doubt you'd get told sex until 5 months sadly a lost child does not have a birthday

Doubt you'd get told sex until 5 months sadly a lost child does not have a birthday
I've had a miscarriage myself at 11 weeks, it's a sad thing to happen to anybody & sharryn like anybody else who has been through it has my sympathy but she makes out a as if she gave birth and raised this child, the death of child must be horrific & anybody who has been through it has my deepest sympathy 💔

Reactions: 9
Why does this woman from sharing videos of her running a bath to eating her lunch to walking around a hotel or talking about the passing of a child have to document everything on her phone for Joe public to see ….i for one would be horrified if I saw her whilst I was out videoing!!!!

Very very strange for a lady of her age .

🤔

Why does this woman from sharing videos of her running a bath to eating her lunch to walking around a hotel or talking about the passing of a child have to document everything on her phone for Joe public to see ….i for one would be horrified if I saw her whilst I was out videoing!!!!

Very very strange for a lady of her age .

🤔
Craves attention all the time and thinks she’s famous when she’s a nobody

Craves attention all the time and thinks she’s famous when she’s a nobody
Hence her luxury brand that’s about as luxury as a pound shop

Reactions: 3
Wonder if that’s her brother Scott ?
I've heard her say before that she doesn't speak to her 'biological' brother and that when she says 'brother' on tiktok, she is referring to a male friend that she has known a long time and is close to, that she considers a brother

seems the car wash man ain't bad for a Romanian damn witch cant help her self ffs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.