Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah , she has no sence of humour at all, she was laughing at it but then called the person a idiot
Bloody arrest list will be massive all cause poor slasher is getting trolled so she says not that she complete and utter liar and can’t stand people are seeing through all her bull tit

Please can someone get her another pair of River Island PJs that pair has got a life of their own

Reactions: 7
Why would you have a coil if your infertile? It's a genuine question, I thought a coil would stop you from getting pregnant or does it protect against STD??

Reactions: 1
Why would you have a coil if your infertile? It's a genuine question, I thought a coil would stop you from getting pregnant or does it protect against STD??
No doesn't stop getting STDs but it's a contraceptive against getting pregnant , that comment about her been transgender really hit a nerve , she really don't like comments about how she looks...she doesn't take criticism well, weak woman and very narcissist

Reactions: 5
Was it just me or does it look like she's reading from a script, she keeps looking down as if reading

Reactions: 5
Was it just me or does it look like she's reading from a script, she keeps looking down as if reading
Ffsake someone been arrested then when she had the police officer out last week she says they said she keeps blocking me

No it’s made her tranquil why she threaten to knock out geezers then she’s a joker

Last edited:
OK own up who's called sasha a transgender 😆 🤣 😂 and who's crying to the police about being blocked? 😆

Ffsake someone been arrested then when she had the police officer out last week she says they said she keeps blocking me

No it’s made her tranquil why she threaten to knock out geezers then she’s a joker
No its OK her friend reminded her about the pregnancy, she forgot about

No doesn't stop getting STDs but it's a contraceptive against getting pregnant , that comment about her been transgender really hit a nerve , she really don't like comments about how she looks...she doesn't take criticism well, weak woman and very narcissist
I should imagine she's well past menopausal No need for coil

Reactions: 2
OK own up who's called sasha a transgender 😆 🤣 😂 and who's crying to the police about being blocked? 😆

No its OK her friend reminded her about the pregnancy, she forgot about

I should imagine she's well past menopausal No need for coil
But she’s infertile no need for a coil she’s hardly going to have a bun in the oven 😂

Yep just been telling the world. And then talking about her coil she had put in in 2012. Needs removing they only last 5 years.
How many brothers has it got ain’t spoke to him in 28 years bit like the sister 18 months ago she was licking her arse now she’s a bleep

Diid she say that ??
So she did talk to.police and whoever on this will be name ,, everyone on this is a coward according to her are "cowards" but he who laughs last laugh longest , Jesus I'd love to see her getting her cumuppence....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.