Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did talk to.police and whoever on this will be name ,, everyone on this is a coward according to her are "cowards" but he who laughs last laugh longest , Jesus I'd love to see her getting her cumuppence....
Are they going to take everyone from here to court only asking as I think we could hire a coach to get us to court.

Shes obviously talking about one of the old group. Probably di

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just going to ask the same thing! Why have a coil if you are infertile? What a absolute liar! God can you imagine if she did have them. Poor Dad would be ripped apart financially. I definitely think it’s Transgender. And there nothing wrong with that. But even the transgender community wouldn’t like it. Imagine waking up next to that huge thing in your bed 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
No doesn't stop getting STDs but it's a contraceptive against getting pregnant , that comment about her been transgender really hit a nerve , she really don't like comments about how she looks...she doesn't take criticism well, weak woman and very narcissist
Wow...it really did hit a nerve! She starts to speak so aggressively and is so offensive... All woman ??

All this crap about the coil and someone had to remind her she lost a baby . that’s something you would never forget !
surely lady Sasha wouldn’t lie about something like that ?

I now have to question if lady Sasha was infact male I say

SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE as u like to prove yourself 🤣

I have a feeling she won’t

With out a doubt she is reading from something you can see her doing it !

Reactions: 1
Iv been waiting for weeks for the police to come knocking, maybe they are doing it alphabetically I'm at the end. First name sausage sir name roll!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv been waiting for weeks for the police to come knocking, maybe they are doing it alphabetically I'm at the end. First name sausage sir name roll!!!
Well they haven't been to see me or contacted me yet, so not sure of my court date 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I took my aunts cleaner to court when I found she had taken her card and had been using it every week for 2 years to buy her own shopping. It took 3 years to get to court, maybe I should of gone to romford police station they are really fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had a full series of vids going a few months ago about that baby boy so how the fudge could she forget? I think it was some time last year. It was coming up his birthday or anniversary of his death or something and she was doing vids saying how she found that time of year difficult (which is absolutely fair enough if true). One of her gewwws got her flowers. So to go from that to totally forgetting you were pregnant is very odd indeed!

I’m waiting to go to court for domestic abuse from may 2020 due to covid the courts are so behind . I have my court date July this year so I think it’s all bullshit !
No one on here has been spoken too 🤣🤣🤣 it’s laughable

• Haha
Was just going to ask the same thing! Why have a coil if you are infertile? What a absolute liar! God can you imagine if she did have them. Poor Dad would be ripped apart financially. I definitely think it’s Transgender. And there nothing wrong with that. But even the transgender community wouldn’t like it. Imagine waking up next to that huge thing in your bed 🤣🤣🤣
But she’s lost 2 stone she hasn’t had a baby has she bloody huge baby 🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂😂

Are they going to take everyone from here to court only asking as I think we could hire a coach to get us to court.

Shes obviously talking about one of the old group. Probably di
Book me a place, altho I’ve only made comments about her racism 🤔 will I be remanded in custody for that? 😬

Her baby that died, mason, if im right, i think it was a misscarriage she had.. Im sure she said she was 4 months preg but dont quote me, was on a live way back a year ago.
And her brother who she hasnt spoke to for TWENTY TWO YEARS she was only chatting about him on a live a few mths ago. Altho she has said she has a male friend who is more like a brother so maybe shes talking about him, cos soooo many times she has said she has spoken to her brother recently and over the two yrs ive followed her. Im so confused tbh

Her baby that died, mason, if im right, i think it was a misscarriage she had.. Im sure she said she was 4 months preg but dont quote me, was on a live way back a year ago.
And her brother who she hasnt spoke to for TWENTY TWO YEARS she was only chatting about him on a live a few mths ago. Altho she has said she has a male friend who is more like a brother so maybe shes talking about him, cos soooo many times she has said she has spoken to her brother recently and over the two yrs ive followed her. Im so confused tbh
Cause she don’t stop lying 🤥 and she can’t even remember her own lies that’s why your confused

There's definitely something 🐟 about the charity event, I have evidence of the £1,100.00 left from the egg donation(chocolate), then ticket sales, raffle tickets, donation(£), 🪣 money raised on the day, the majority of which went through her PayPal but she had no access to any money, the woman is a complete liar, is there anything that she's said that is true

Hey just catching up ended up in the hospital.

So Slasher announces all the new products she got in stock that she designs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unlucky love the white label company announced exactly the same thing on its website.

As an example your arrangement gold hand-wash, and you say your not a conwoman yet you are selling that with a markup of 345.88%

Attachments

• Wow
Hmmmm very strange lady Sasha looks like you didn’t include the charity money from your PayPal 😡
On the 11-06-2021 u did a video asking people about refunds from ur PayPal from ur charity asking them to pay it back !
Your letter of proof from the charity was on the 09-06-2021

this video I’m sure will be deleted ,too late love it’s been recorded I will be emailing this over to the charity along with other clips to prove it was not handed over

so all those people think we are just trolls and jealous of her 🖕

All those people that continue to lick her arse 🖕 I’m my eyes you can’t get much sicker than stealing from a children’s charity

unless lady Sasha you have another letter from the charity to prove me wrong

If anyone can see let me know if they can still see the video or when it gets deleted I can’t see on her old account . My mate has sent all this to me she is going away now for a few days
Thankyou ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.