Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what she said
Raised £4,300
Tickets 150@£10=£1,500
Eggs £1,100
Total £2,600
Leaves £1,700
There's raffle tickets, donations (people on here have said they donated £100, £50) charity buckets.
The final figure was 5k but the charity got less
None of it adds up & why put it all through a private PayPal???
Yeah none of this adds up at all so the Easter event donations should be totally separate to the fund raiser
So who took the Easter donations to the hospice?

Yeah none of this adds up at all so the Easter event donations should be totally separate to the fund raiser
So who took the Easter donations to the hospice?
[/QUOTE

It’s ok got a video of her stating she took the Easter eggs to the hospice
Be interesting to know whether that even happened and already raised £1,100 in 2 days

Last edited:
How many brothers has it got ain’t spoke to him in 28 years bit like the sister 18 months ago she was licking her arse now she’s a bleep
She mentioned the other day she just got off the phone to her brother so I'm guessing she must have more than one if she hasn't spoken to a brother for over 28 years.

Reactions: 1
Oh hell someone’s gonna get blocked……
View attachment 999714
I must admit when I first came across her I wasn’t sure either, & I’ve seen other comments before about this

She mentioned the other day she just got off the phone to her brother so I'm guessing she must have more than one if she hasn't spoken to a brother for over 28 years.
I’ve seen her mention her brother before he was staying at her flat once whilst she was at her Van.. so maybe she has more than one

I’ve just been told not only was tickets bought through her PayPal (150 tickets) but she was selling raffle tickets on tictok through her PayPal too (£5 a strip)
I already said this entry fees, althou started at a fiver then changed to a tenner..! Plus ppl donated cash for the charity, then the raffle tickets,
Plus ppl donated prizes off her wish list for raffle, & they also did a auction on the day with donated items experiences ect I’m sure this is definitely iffy. & all her reply has been is the buckets were sealed..!!!

Cause she don’t stop lying 🤥 and she can’t even remember her own lies that’s why your confused
Totally agree I hate liars & dishonest ppl & we have all seen plenty of lies said by her sad really she don’t do herself no favours especially when she forgets her own lies,

View attachment 1001006View attachment 1001006Oh look £20 their too can’t she make her mind up of the price
Odd I thought it was being held on the 13th a Sunday ????

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well something isn’t adding up and looks like you are all doing your investigations, so if she hasn’t been honest then tik tok ⏰ Lady fontain….. pun intended

if you have been honest with every last penny you can rest easy knowing you’re not what a lot of people say about you

Who recalls her getting excited when she thought she may be going on ch4’s Married at first sight..??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Undatables
More like ‘Sasha does Southend’

All this crap about the coil and someone had to remind her she lost a baby . that’s something you would never forget !
surely lady Sasha wouldn’t lie about something like that ?

I now have to question if lady Sasha was infact male I say

SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE as u like to prove yourself 🤣

I have a feeling she won’t

With out a doubt she is reading from something you can see her doing it !
I watched her tiktoks on her ivf story, she did fall pregnant but lost it. Someone asked if she still had frozen embryos and she replied that they were being transferred to a different hospital (something like that) and they perished on the journey 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe she doesn’t really hate kids and that’s just her defence as she can’t have them-if that is the case, regardless of what I think of her that can’t be nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wasn't someone supposed to have reported her to the police already?
Well many years ago i done a fund raising for a the Cancer hospice ..but before we done anything we set up a account in that name and we had 3 witnesses to be there when money was been lodge, that was the days before PayPal or online banking but I always though there was to be a separate account for fund raising not you're own personal account like with sashas pay pal...???

I must admit when I first came across her I wasn’t sure either, & I’ve seen other comments before about this

I’ve seen her mention her brother before he was staying at her flat once whilst she was at her Van.. so maybe she has more than one

I already said this entry fees, althou started at a fiver then changed to a tenner..! Plus ppl donated cash for the charity, then the raffle tickets,
Plus ppl donated prizes off her wish list for raffle, & they also did a auction on the day with donated items experiences ect I’m sure this is definitely iffy. & all her reply has been is the buckets were sealed..!!!

Totally agree I hate liars & dishonest ppl & we have all seen plenty of lies said by her sad really she don’t do herself no favours especially when she forgets her own lies,

Odd I thought it was being held on the 13th a Sunday ????
That’s exactly what she’s like lies non stop bit like latest video can it’s head get any bigger be as big as it’s body soon 🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂

"MissSaffy, post: 8025005, member: 305074"]
She had a full series of vids going a few months ago about that baby boy so how the fudge could she forget? I think it was some time last year. It was coming up his birthday or anniversary of his death or something and she was doing vids saying how she found that time of year difficult (which is absolutely fair enough if true). One of her gewwws got her flowers. So to go from that to totally forgetting you were pregnant is very odd indeed!
I remember this! But then yesterday she could not remember how old he would have been?? Hmmmm

Ok I’m not going to go right into everything but I’ve spent all morning on the phone.
everyone that needed to be informed have been evidence has been emailed over to several authorities.
The charity its self has been very helpful.
fundraising regulators have been informed .
When I have all the details from the police I will put the information on here then anyone else that has anything can contact them themselves

Reactions: 10
Ah I’ve seen stuff on TT about this woman before, she’s a known scammer, there was an ITV drama made, Mysterious Creatures, which was based on her parents life as they made a suicide pact due to everything she put them through. Very strange that she would comment

• Wow
She even said the other day that after hearing someone died she would never do it again . She is doing it to find out who watches her . Don’t care about that I care about people being mown down by a stupid driver making tik Tok lives . I also await her defence of calling a black man a baboon on a live . The internet’s forever Sharon ! There’s no way out of that one . One hundred per cent racism

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.