Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never going to get the followers like she used to get, at one point she would have tit tons of comments, now it’s like she’s just talking to herself 😂
She really thinks she’s hit pay dirt with the wax melts, but if, I’m saying if, she’s sold as many as she has recently, it will be a one off. People won’t come back time and time again, they just want to try them. But the market is absolutely saturated with wax melts people now, so you got to be really special at what you do.
I personally love northern soul scents. They appeal to my witchy pagan lifestyle. Sashas tuna bake melts, just aren’t going to be my bag.
Yes I agree on all you say she definitely hasn't the following she had 6 months ago . Ppl are sick of her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all
Sorry been awol

I’ve been on holiday,
You know them ones with friends and family where you actually enjoy spending time together without having phone out constantly shoved in their face

Hope you’re all keeping well and I see the old bag is a mental as ever.
Size 14 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ffsake a buddah and a tigers eye brings good luck to Gonzo well Gonzo your not having no luck on tic tok your definitely not having any luck on tattle the only luck you’ve got is not being nicked for charity fraud yet and we all hope the net is closing in on that you robbing bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffsake a buddah and a tigers eye brings good luck to Gonzo well Gonzo your not having no luck on tic tok your definitely not having any luck on tattle the only luck you’ve got is not being nicked for charity fraud yet and we all hope the net is closing in on that you robbing bleep
Cunts lucky nobody has asked about her imaginary draw.
Amongst other things the robbing bleep 😡

• Heart
Well you guys have a lovely weekend. I have all the family round for a BBQ, hired bouncy castle etc. lots of fun, love and happy times. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've tryed a different way to report her , frauds and scams because spaming isn't working, I asked my nephew egat is spaming and he said spaming is mostly used either gamers or on messages , I haven't a clue ...snog , marry , avoid...any man would run with his wallet glued to him ...

Well you guys have a lovely weekend. I have all the family round for a BBQ, hired bouncy castle etc. lots of fun, love and happy times. X
Enjoy x

• Heart
🚨🚨🚨For Everyone's Attention 🚨🚨🚨

So, I knew I was on thin ice, what with so many warnings, the Mrs Brown’s Barrelcake accounts have been permanently removed due to mass reporting.
Although I’m sad not to go live with my genuine followers I feel the timing isn’t bad at all.
Sharon Brotherton is on her arse, she only has her fanny and £1.20 wax melts to sell now.
Her reputation is in tatters and her tit show of a life goes on, and on and on. The fact she is on her arse, I’ll take a bit of credit for, the rest I give to Tattle.
Keep up the good work and I shall invest myself in the new friendships I have made, Poola, Nicky, Kellie and Josephine.
It’s been a blast.
Thank you, and lots of love. Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

So, I knew I was on thin ice, what with so many warnings, the Mrs Brown’s Barrelcake accounts have been permanently removed due to mass reporting.
Although I’m sad not to go live with my genuine followers I feel the timing isn’t bad at all.
Sharon Brotherton is on her arse, she only has her fanny and £1.20 wax melts to sell now.
Her reputation is in tatters and her tit show of a life goes on, and on and on. The fact she is on her arse, I’ll take a bit of credit for, the rest I give to Tattle.
Keep up the good work and I shall invest myself in the new friendships I have made, Poola, Nicky, Kellie and Josephine.
It’s been a blast.
Gutted 😞

• Heart

It’s been a blast.
I just urge everyone to report every single video for spam and fake engagement, then report the account for the same. Get that cnut off the app…..🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It’s been a blast.
This has made me very sad 😞
Love and hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It’s been a blast.
Breaks my Heart , I really do enjoy mrsbbc she so nice and great laugh she will come back in time i do hope , so whys isn't scumbags account been permanently banned what do we need to do for it to happen ??

• Heart
With all the orders you’d think the bleep would have found a pound down the back of its smelly sofa to but a battery for the clock.

bleep 💯👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just urge everyone to report every single video for spam and fake engagement, then report the account for the same. Get that cnut off the app…..🤬🤬🤬
Remind me how to report please, the only thing I know how to do on TikTok is scroll 🙄🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s been a blast.
Aww we will miss you so much but as you say you’ve played a massive part in stopping that vile creature. Thank you for all your hard work and determination to stop her hurting others . You really are an inspiration ❤❤

bleep features posting loads of old shite again. Report report report. And that snog marry avoid vid she’s put up. Don’t just avoid. Run! bleeping run faster than you’ve ever ran before leaving a trail of flammable liquid behind you and then drop a bleeping match. And don’t look back! duck me 😳

• Haha
bleep features posting loads of old shite again. Report report report. And that snog marry avoid vid she’s put up. Don’t just avoid. Run! bleeping run faster than you’ve ever ran before leaving a trail of flammable liquid behind you and then drop a bleeping match. And don’t look back! duck me 😳
Yep , I'm doing it !! she's allowed to stay on to scam bully and mock ppl and mrsbbc is permanently banned , over my fat arse that will happen. Its time the bleep fucked off to the pits of hell where she belongs..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.