Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t last she don’t last at nothing it’s not even any good at being a brass everything keeps drooping pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It will be interesting going forward. The inflation rate is up. Energy bills are up. Interest rates are up. Groceries are up. People will be re-evaluating their priorities - and wax melts and candles will not be high on list of essential items. I know they don’t cost loads but to some it will be not been a priority. Let’s see how it progresses for the new business 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What in the bag for for life is going on with her kitchen..? There’s shite everywhere… And a chandelier 🤢🤢🤢 Perhaps she’s using it as a prop in her office 🤡🤡🤡
She fitted that kitchen all by herself…..worktops the lot👍🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

her words so probably bollocks.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the bag for for life is going on with her kitchen..? There’s shite everywhere… And a chandelier 🤢🤢🤢 Perhaps she’s using it as a prop in her office 🤡🤡🤡
The whole flat gives me major anxiety. If you had to design a flat and the theme was depression, this is what my design would look like 😭😭😭

• Haha
Timmy mallet just did a tik tok in support of Jaywick 🤣🤣🤣 I was half Hopi g st see gonzo striding down the front

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole flat gives me major anxiety. If you had to design a flat and the theme was depression, this is what my design would look like 😭😭😭
It’s giving me “Wipe your feet in the way out”. I’m sorry I couldn’t set foot in the crushed velvet mess of a 1 bed flat.
What I don’t understand is the tin hut is decorated in the way it was handed over, They are bog standard curtains and sofa, even pics on the wall, They couldn’t be further apart….. But she’s got no decorative style, much the same as her clothes… 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s giving me “Wipe your feet in the way out”. I’m sorry I couldn’t set foot in the crushed velvet mess of a 1 bed flat.
What I don’t understand is the tin hut is decorated in the way it was handed over, They are bog standard curtains and sofa, even pics on the wall, They couldn’t be further apart….. But she’s got no decorative style, much the same as her clothes… 🤡🤡🤡
Exactly! I don’t care if her jam is cooked at 4000 degrees, I wouldn’t be eating anything made in that flat 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder what tit tomorrow will bring orders have gone through the roof she’s gotta get premises and take on staff to make bleeping cock candles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s happened to pushing the other tit the two bob perfumes and body wash who has won the Sunday prize draw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 still nobody what Sunday is it 2024 a Gonzo never Sunday same old tit different day still conning people with all her bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder what tit tomorrow will bring orders have gone through the roof she’s gotta get premises and take on staff to make bleeping cock candles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s happened to pushing the other tit the two bob perfumes and body wash who has won the Sunday prize draw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 still nobody what Sunday is it 2024 a Gonzo never Sunday same old tit different day still conning people with all her bullshit
She’s never going to get the followers like she used to get, at one point she would have tit tons of comments, now it’s like she’s just talking to herself 😂
She really thinks she’s hit pay dirt with the wax melts, but if, I’m saying if, she’s sold as many as she has recently, it will be a one off. People won’t come back time and time again, they just want to try them. But the market is absolutely saturated with wax melts people now, so you got to be really special at what you do.
I personally love northern soul scents. They appeal to my witchy pagan lifestyle. Sashas tuna bake melts, just aren’t going to be my bag.

• Haha
So she reckons her budda at eye level and her Clacton bought tigers eye has brought her so much good luck. What good luck would that be Slasher? The fact you have no friends left cause you've been vile to them or the men you've swindled stuff off?? Your good luck hopefully will come to an end when you are arrested and charged with theft from the Havan Hospice followed buy obtaining food on the pretence of donating it to food banks which you clearly didnt. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.