Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know the percentage of scent to wax? so let’s see your clp labels with all the relevant details on to be compliant, are you registered with HRMC for this new business Sharon? And let us see you making your wax melts and snap bars would love to see your processes
Video on utube says that’s where they mess up on the percentage of scent to wax obviously Gonzo won’t have a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Video on utube says that’s where they mess up on the percentage of scent to wax obviously Gonzo won’t have a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely, it’s not as easy as it looks, and let’s face it she isn’t the brightest bulb in the pack I know that’s the understatement of the century 😂 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just made 3 more tt on 2 accounts the big one and the backup one please report tt and both account x

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How the actual duck can she be posting the same TTs on different accounts and get away with it? I reported them all yesterday for spam where it clearly states making multiple accounts to post the same stuff is against their rules. Just been on TT and every single one has said no violation!! I'm fuming. 😠

How the actual duck can she be posting the same TTs on different accounts and get away with it? I reported them all yesterday for spam where it clearly states making multiple accounts to post the same stuff is against their rules. Just been on TT and every single one has said no violation!! I'm fuming. 😠
Yep , I'm the same I thought by tt rules that was spaming?

• Heart
I think she looks a bit “frazzled “
The hair has seen better days and the eye filter keeps going wonky 👁😝😝😝😝

• Haha
She pisses everyone off hence it’s got no friends or bf so their is a bit of light and no family that likes her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can you image what she would get away with if us tattlers weren't keeping a eye on her...the back up account is nearly up to 7k ...

Reactions: 5
We all have its not making any difference , tt rules seem to change all the time . No violations for spam
But hardly anyone is commenting on her posts and when they do she’s deleting them cause they are having a pop at the old Slapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.