Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Facebook is a useful tool. He is a butcher and first of all I thought it was his grandchildren he had lots of photos with but it’s his child. School age - so let’s be honest here that won’t go anywhere 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh wow now what a small world this is, I know him from the estate I grew up on and he is an ex of one of her grovelling followers who is a friend of mine lol. Hmmmm I wonder if she knows about this, I may need to do some investigating lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What a complete tit show…. And she wants a swap… they would have to knock it down and start again😂
Surely she didn't pay someone to do that I mean its missing at the sides its on the ceiling like wtf was he on crack 😳 🤔 my OCD would be in overdrive with that 😳
Never doing sit ups you bleeping lump lard get up them ladders 1234 1234 finish the decorating and trim the ceiling 1234 you'll soon have that gut gone 1234 🤭 no better exercise than steps shazza and I dont mean the group 🤦‍♀️ get the ladders out 👀

• Haha
Oh wow now what a small world this is, I know him from the estate I grew up on and he is an ex of one of her grovelling followers who is a friend of mine lol. Hmmmm I wonder if she knows about this, I may need to do some investigating lol
I also know him, He’s a friend of a friend.
Described by my friend as “ an odd one”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also know him, He’s a friend of a friend.
Described by my friend as “ an odd one”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I totally get wha5 your friend means, I was actually shocked when the girl I knew started seeing him lol. He aint got the things she wants in a man so I reckon that's all a front amd the fact he has young ones to

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah I totally get wha5 your friend means, I was actually shocked when the girl I knew started seeing him lol. He aint got the things she wants in a man so I reckon that's all a front amd the fact he has young ones to
Might have been him that suggested the holiday…. All of a sudden she’s going away, after saying she wasn’t having any more holidays and was back at villain row for the foreseeable 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had a look at lee.pomeroy , she will.make mince meat out of the poor bloke , lee run for the hills mate ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might have been him that suggested the holiday…. All of a sudden she’s going away, after saying she wasn’t having any more holidays and was back at villain row for the foreseeable 🤡
Oh yes. Jamaica with Leepo which he is now know as 😂😂😂😂😂

Had a look at lee.pomeroy , she will.make mince meat out of the poor bloke , lee run for the hills mate ..
Which hill would this be - the one in Majorca with the black dress on after the soassige feast with heathy baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Facebook is a useful tool. He is a butcher and first of all I thought it was his grandchildren he had lots of photos with but it’s his child. School age - so let’s be honest here that won’t go anywhere 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄
Those silly messages are for us, it’s so transparent, silly silly Gonzo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes. Jamaica with Leepo which he is now know as 😂😂😂😂😂

Which hill would this be - the one in Majorca with the black dress on after the soassige feast with heathy baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me art condition...of duck, me galbadder just rolled down the hill ..😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck has ordered her wanky candles that’s 186 houses and flats burning down Ffsake

• Haha
  • Wow
Who the duck has ordered her wanky candles that’s 186 houses and flats burning down Ffsake
Absolutely no one, there would have been comments on her TT’s , it’s all bullshit as per usual. She’s living off benefits and duck all else. Scum through and through. She needs to get off that fat arse and get a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely no one, there would have been comments on her TT’s , it’s all bullshit as per usual. She’s living off benefits and duck all else. Scum through and through. She needs to get off that fat arse and get a job
She's definitely on benefits. And i bet no one's bought the expensive candles theyve just bought the cheap wax melts

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.