Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake new video professional what a bleeping cooking pot in its kitchen where’s the video of the dumb witch making them especially with all its nipples poking out she’s probably just come off of onlygrans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffsake new video professional what a bleeping cooking pot in its kitchen where’s the video of the dumb witch making them especially with all its nipples poking out she’s probably just come off of onlygrans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought she had dropped a couple of wax melts down her top :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone wondering how to break the overly saturated candle and wax melt Market 🙄
This is what a professional 'work station' looks like 😂

Not sure why you would need to read guidelines for a 'Commercial Pilots Licence' though 🤡🤡🤡

#186orders #liarliar #firefire
She was asked to do a demonstration on making them and of course she digress away from the question and starting showing her " work station " not a very professional one ...very untidy like herself

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For anyone wondering how to break the overly saturated candle and wax melt Market 🙄
This is what a professional 'work station' looks like 😂

Not sure why you would need to read guidelines for a 'Commercial Pilots Licence' though 🤡🤡🤡

#186orders #liarliar #firefire
Never mind trading standards, can we not get the witch on some kind of anti terrorist charge? bleeping accident waiting to happen that!

• Haha
And she has wonky tits, one nipple was lower than the other ...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The Gonzo laboratory is up and running bleeping cooking pot in its kitchen wonder what fire 🔥 hazard it’s cooking up today wonder if it’s writing flammable on its parcels that why it takes so long to post em or it’s just a lazy bleep and can’t be bothered to go post office 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Them clp labels are not the right ones, i do wax melts you have to have the label with the ingredients from the scents 🙈

• Heart
Im soooò excited for today's activities....

So far a masterclass in what's needed to make a cock hard.........WAX 😮😮

Today's exercise........
Please be AQUA AEROBICS 🏊🏊🏊
She does have her own pool after all 😉😉😉

• Haha
You know what’s going to happen their be candle wax in with its strawberry 🍓 jam 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 knowing what hits hygienic record is like

That woman is one useless bleep sex worker can’t even make dick hard says it all really pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just having a browse while sitting at the airport…. See the old cock hugger nicolawantinganycockwaterhouse has got engaged… fk me they don’t waste anytime on there do they.? @Aliciab1933 … get a hat, we’ll go wedding😂😂😂😂
Oh lord NOOO 🤣🤣 as ive said b4 deluded like who they follow 🙄 any old cock will do she's a right old gower 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️ local bike 🙄 how can you get engaged 💍 in such a short time
Bit like sloshbags in a relationship with mc passmebuspass after 1 day 🤣🤣
All one can short of 6 pack aint they 🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh slosh. please go live and let us see what you are making/taking out of shop purchases packets😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg, I’m going to miss so much…. She’s still saying they are CPL labels, NO THEYRE NOT.!!!!!
ITS CLP..!!!! Ffs
She’s ajured to the guildlines….think she means adhered…🤡🤡🤡🤡
But it’s ok, she’s watched YouTube videos, strange that cos I’m sure she said she was doing a course when she was a at the tin hut.??

Think you’ll also find that glitter pot pack is for child’s play… NOT flame compliant, Whoooosshhhhh 💣💣💣
I’m gonna get the pilot to put his foot to the floor, Today is going to unfold into a funny

#tellmeyoureadtattlewithouttellingmeyoureadtattle
#clporcpl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right off to work in my office space. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
04D066DE-981C-449F-AA32-E5D0CD620844.jpeg
Honestly the work “space” was a joke. All out of a storage box. That isn’t how you run a production of anything 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.