Sasha Fontain #28 Gonzo’s latest holiday less Turkish delight more a Turkish Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@sausageroll1970* when I dated a few years back I had a couple of definitely cat fished dates - men do it as well - I’d sit there politely for about an hour then make an excuse. On any of my social media none of my photos are filtered. Sometimes a Snapchat one white bunny ears or wearing a stupid hat 🤣 but my general photos are me and no filter. Why would I pretend to look like something I obviously do not look like

if you remember she used to tell us when she was going in dates on fyp pages when it came up and then you never hear about it again - reason- because the poor fella waiting is probably still waiting as when she walks in he wouldn’t recognise her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine being on a dating site looking at the photos and making contact for a date and then gonzo walks in 😲 it would be a daters worse nightmare. 😅 its such a catfish. And to make it worse the freaks a total c**t I pity any man that gets caught in her Web
Me too , she can turn on the charm on , but any innocent navie man that falls for her and genuinely falls for her gets my sympathy, she's our for a sugar daddy and belive me she will do what she's told then ..

Reactions: 4
@sausageroll1970* when I dated a few years back I had a couple of definitely cat fished dates - men do it as well - I’d sit there politely for about an hour then make an excuse. On any of my social media none of my photos are filtered. Sometimes a Snapchat one white bunny ears or wearing a stupid hat 🤣 but my general photos are me and no filter. Why would I pretend to look like something I obviously do not look like

if you remember she used to tell us when she was going in dates on fyp pages when it came up and then you never hear about it again - reason- because the poor fella waiting is probably still waiting as when she walks in he wouldn’t recognise her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'd say with the likes of POF 80% of them blokes are not looking for a relationship they are looking for some bare back riding, but let's face it them sites are swamped with women wanting to find the one. These guys have got a lot to choose from. And men tend to go for a woman 6 years younger. Now when you are 53 that's going to catch you a 59/60 year old. She's never going to find anyone. She's over the hill. She's OK for a few weeks of fun. That's until the mask slips and the true gonzo comes out.

Just gone through her videos and though I do agree no one should tell you what to do there has to be give and take , we all know that if a bloke she was with was on his phone constantly she would kick off so double standards right there. She will never settle down because no person in their right mind would put up her behaviour , you get to a certain age and no one wants that kinda drama , you expect that when you are in your late teens early 20s not in your 50s upwards. I've been with my partner's from teens right up my 50s and the beginning was challenging but you mature and comprise and trust and that's how it lasted for over 30 years , I've never demanded a ring on my finger because we work well as we are.

She will end up lonely and still doing adult work way into her 60s because she will have no one to look after her and will not go out to work to earn a decent wage. She will be shriveled up old hag doing exactly the same thing as she is doing now, no real friends , no real relationship , laid on ur back playing with her bean for a few pounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tin can the wallpapers the give away .😂😂

Opening the curtains in an unnatural practiced way !!! Back with the filters I see .😂😂
God it’s just so cringy. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Kind of makes me feel sick

We're back to the self love 💩💩💩
Pass me a 🪣 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She's on her UK account 😉😉😉
That was ridiculous…. Like she couldn’t even decide what to say. Just made it up and BS. Like that’s going to be a classic saying from Lady SF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let’s see what today brings, what wonders will occur from tin can ally.
Woop #VIPWitch well done. You’ve worked hard and earned it. Congratulations xx

Jesus the back of its head is all manky and matted. It needs a bloody good wash.

She loves her little half hour in the morning to sit and have a nice quiet cup of tea in peace. The womans alone. I think it's safe to say she's not getting disturbed any time soon. Best make that half hour 22 hours

Last edited:
  • Haha
@sausageroll1970* its very true. She will find a man but she cannot keep them as she is just so horrid to them and they do not need to stick around to be treated like that at all. As you say there are plenty of decent lovely women out there who will treat a man much nicer than she does. I totally agree no one should tell anyone what to do in a relationship - but there is always a bit of compromise to make it an even relationship.
there is definitely something not wired correctly in her mind as she generally believes she is amazing and above all. We all have faults - it’s human nature to have them - but boy she seriously thinks she is unstoppabl. Waiting each day for the investigation to happen 🙏

hello 👋 95 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Morning 👋. Well I will also be sitting in the sun today but I have a lovely cool
House I can pop back in to when it’s too hot 🥵 that caravan will be stifling. Who else thinks she cancelled the booking for this weekend and decided to go herself knowing the weather was going to be good as she doesn’t have anywhere to lounge outside at the flat? Just a thought 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Anyone who has a brain knows she does not look like that first thing in the morning csn they seriously not see it’s a filter - the lips 👄😝😝😝. I look like Miss Trunchbull in the mornings until I’ve had my cuppa 🤪🤪🤪🤪
I one hundred percent thought this too. The booking either never existed or she cancelled it. She then had a miraculous recovery in 48 hours to get there. #toegate got a friend paying for her lunch today. Not busy ‘making wax melts’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 flipping hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She goes into relationships to see what she can get financially,she keeps putting all the blame on the men,but she's the problem.
The odds are men she's looking to date will have ex wives and children and the thought of her coming way down the pecking order makes her jealous.
She's a cheap looking foul mouthed witch and gets what she deserves.

I’m off to do some exercise in my lounge - yes I’m mad but I have a holiday looming and need to be able to feel guilt free when I go. Especially if the hotel has carpets and I feel like I’m in prestigious surroundings🤣🤣🤣

seriously I’m older than Shazza - I eat well and love the odd glass of wine - but I can still look okay for my age I’d say but working out and watching what I eat etc. I would actually have a heart condition if my lifestyle was like hers 100% 😝😝😝😝

• Heart
Thank you @gatekeeper and @Saffy for organising a new thread. I’m now back from my cruise , had a fab time, no dramas, no fights. Just a fab holiday lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Debs22 hope you had a fab time. Was there carpets and a meat feast on the menu. It’s not a proper holiday without a plate of sausages 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.