Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
For those that missed it 😊
#heretostay #minions #funnyas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Well isn’t Timmy a sweetie 🤪🤪🤪🤪. Mate your are next - get your credit card out she wants to visit Dominican Republic I’ve heard 🤪🤪🤪

we need to think of a pet name for Timmy. Does he pour pink gin? Asking for a friend 🤪🤪🤪🤪

I hope James is okay. His insta said he was at home thankfully and didn’t keep him in hospital. He had Covid didn’t he recently ? Get well soon mate 👍👍👍

80 to go. I find it easier when I have this on my computer at work so tomorrow expect 80 messages of absolute crap 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

80 to go. I find it easier when I have this on my computer at work so tomorrow expect 80 messages of absolute crap 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Oooh Mike Butler not impressed. But I wonder how long before she slips into his DM’s as he looks like the type she is looking for 👀🙄😝😝😝

F808F7A0-CA21-42CA-936E-17BA9DCBF05C.jpeg

9FDE2704-7E99-454C-B29A-C9A3F14A2B2B.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Sorry gang. I vented in my last post. But when I her talk like this it just does my head in. Sorry for the rant. I lost a good friend the last year to cancer and she goes on about shite. Eat normally. Eat some of those fucking peaches and cherries and stop the Mac Donald’s and pink gin and guess what the fat gut and pain will go. Idiot
Never apologise for what you rant on here, we all feel The same..
I went mental when she tried to tell all her sheep about her baby she lost/aborted, how fucking dare she use a situation that she created , Backtracking on details trying to remember when he was born and even naming him…. When it turned out she aborted it… 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Tomorrow will be my little boys 31st birthday, I think of him everyday, what I went through, what my family went through… she’s just sick. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18

poola

VIP Member
Well this didn't age well 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She hasn't been seen since she sent @witchtwiccan71 threats on her and her family.... which was reported to the police. I'd like to think they followed it up and gave her a slap on the wrists and told not to do it. Time will tell if it rears its ugly head again. I'm sure we'll all know as can spot the daftodil a mile off under her false pseudonyms
They are taking it up, I have proof and they took it seriously, because she made a threat 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Oh fuck off sasha. I’ve had bladder cancer a few years back. You would know if you had a problem and bladder problems do not give a fat gut like yours. I’m fuming here as I was very poorly and you are just a fucking idiot. Just fuck off and your fat gut 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I’ve done 1000 why it not changed 🙈🙈🙈😝😝😝😝

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 👏
I would like to thank my family. My agent. My producer. All my friends and indeed the star of the show Miss Sasha. Without you this would not have been possible 😉😉😉

we are now off to the red carpet event. I have my black size 6 dress for my size 14 figure. My amazing Christine looobtains and we have a meat sausage buffet

thank you all I am now officially a VIP SKIP RAT 🐀🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Oohhh la la (said the Turkish beautician) it’s quiet on the old tikkytokky front. She’s obviously busy trying to go a few shades darker on the old Ronseal colour chart. Let’s look back to when a 52 year old women actually messed about in her bedroom pretending she was in a real life music video 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Cause she’s the erection destroyer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I swear! "Erection Destroyer" should be permanent thread title! Just added 1,2,3....1003..etc. you get my drift? Unless of course....

Erection Destroyer FOUND GUILTY/JAILED!

Truth is, she self proclaimed herself. Tattlers, as we know, only deal in truth.

Our work is nearly over.

• Haha
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
@poola your gifts are amazing. I actually laughed out loud. I can imagine the coffee tasted very very BITTER :p :p

3391757A-472C-4F59-B948-D7BB16F937B5.png

Stop it. The pool. Why why why does she keep setting herself up for us to make comments 😝😝😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
When I have pink gin, mines definitely pink. But I guess it’s her art condition.

Omg I’ve done it!!! I am now VIP 🥂
I feel quite emotional, I will read my speech I prepared 🤣

to Sasha, you made this possible.
You cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
@witchtwiccan71 I’m so pleased to hear this 👍👍. Wonder if she told Shazza and what her response was like have been. Well I’m guessing Shazza replied with something along the lines “ignore them the police won’t do anything etc look at me I’m untouchable blah blah”. But maybe Sam p has a bit more about her and realises no one is untouchable and above the law
Like we always say, we bring receipts 😁

Attachments

• Heart

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
She will be fuming that’s why she tried to start a petition to get tattle closed down 😂😂😂 didn’t work out though, bit like your friendships, relationships and businesses

• Haha