Sasha Fontain #28 Gonzo’s latest holiday less Turkish delight more a Turkish Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still waiting to get nicked and laugh at the police 👮‍♀️ what am I getting arrested for telling the truth errr I think you best look at her videos mr plod and see what a vile piece of tit it actually is
And your not getting away with it either you midland minger a back stabbing midget we know your still here bottle ends rose west look a like

Is she in her flat or tin can?
Latest video she’s down tin can with septic toe and chest bleeping heart and mouth septic too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck! It’s going to be hot in the tin can, imagine the kebab in the heat 🤮🩲
Everyone in Clacton Best Buy a gas mask then especially if it’s got that dress 👗 on that makes videos on its own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no gas mask a bleeping a washing line peg she’s in the rite place for fish 🐠 I’m surprised a seagull hasn’t ate her no
Man would 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've woke up to another new thread, where has the last 2 years gone...........
I can't keep UP, much like Steve, Heath, Mark & Micky 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else think her glass of pink gin looked like water?
I reckon it is water , I love a pink gin or any gin in that matter and she never looks pissed with the amount she drinks. So yes either water or diluted so much with lemonade.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When I have pink gin, mines definitely pink. But I guess it’s her art condition.

Omg I’ve done it!!! I am now VIP 🥂
I feel quite emotional, I will read my speech I prepared 🤣

to Sasha, you made this possible.
You bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she loves herself. That's good seeing as no one else does. Iv noticed its re hashing old tit, talking about old tit, is she running out of bullshit stories to tell. 913

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning 👋. Well I will also be sitting in the sun today but I have a lovely cool
House I can pop back in to when it’s too hot 🥵 that caravan will be stifling. Who else thinks she cancelled the booking for this weekend and decided to go herself knowing the weather was going to be good as she doesn’t have anywhere to lounge outside at the flat? Just a thought 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Anyone who has a brain knows she does not look like that first thing in the morning csn they seriously not see it’s a filter - the lips 👄😝😝😝. I look like Miss Trunchbull in the mornings until I’ve had my cuppa 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Can you imagine being on a dating site looking at the photos and making contact for a date and then gonzo walks in 😲 it would be a daters worse nightmare. 😅 its such a catfish. And to make it worse the freaks a total c**t I pity any man that gets caught in her Web

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.