Sasha Fontain #28 Gonzo’s latest holiday less Turkish delight more a Turkish Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little throwback for everyone to enjoy 😜
Irony at it's best, complete with the original soundtrack Trasha used when she uploaded it 😂
Seems like she had more clothes then courtsey of ruth maybe ?
Or just to fat for them now :giggle:😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on hang on hang on,
Did I hear she’s selling Jam again..???
Oh ffs, she tried that, and it was a flop…🫣🫣🫣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone with the “knowledge”
Start a new Thread Please x

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or can anyone else see it?
She's giving me proper Aphex twin Windowlicker vibes. If you know you know. But if you don't then search it on YouTube 🤣🤣 its a long music video but you'll understand what i mean when you watch it. Better off skipping to about 3 mins in when the guy pulls up in a limo.
Its not just the fella that she looks like but its the women too 😂😂 and the music is spot on for her aswell View attachment 1448096
It’s the only thing it can get hard is a cock candle every thing else droops pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This job of mine is keeping me busy and then knackered in evenings so I’m on catch up again. Ffs the way she parcels up - bit like when she sends her products out 🙈🙈🙈😝😝😝
B5CCB850-A624-4FF5-9A67-3F500F32D009.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just think if she hadn’t been such a cnut to people who maybe run small businesses they could’ve done her some small labels to put on her products and they might not have charged her £5 a sheet….
#justsayin #justtrybeingkind #youneverknow
Is she using a thermal machine to print off product labels?

Sharon we know you read here. Let me give you some advice for free...
Using those jars and coffee glasses for candles is a big no, they have not been heat tested for that use, so your insurance company will not cover you...oh do you have insurance?
Your wicks are way too big and are a potential fire hazzard.
Glitter clogs wick and can also be an additional combustion to an already burning candle.
Your jars will not burn properly as there is a narrower neck and will cause issues with burning.
You can't sell the coffee cup ones as your are in breach of the food imitation law.
Doesnt look like you have clp labels on them, which again is an offence.
If you are using a thermal printer for product labels, they will react with any heat that is near them.
Your ripping folk of with those tiny jars.
Have you followed the sds for the safe amounts of oil in your products?

I hope some of your fans see this before buying and know now that you are sending a potential fire risk into their homes........

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Using those jars and coffee glasses for candles is a big no, they have not been heat tested for that use, so your insurance company will not cover you...oh do you have insurance?
Glitter clogs wick and can also be an additional combustion to an already burning candle.
Your jars will not burn properly as there is a narrower neck and will cause issues with burning.
You can't sell the coffee cup ones as your are in breach of the food imitation law.
If you are using a thermal printer for product labels, they will react with any heat that is near them.

I hope some of your fans see this before buying and know now that you are sending a potential fire risk into their homes........
Buuuttttt, We don’t know anyfink cos we’re Fiickkkk cnut with no jobs😂😂😂😂

• Haha

I wouldn’t bother she can’t read and don’t care as long as she gets their cash

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If I knew how I would
So would I sorry 😞 🙄

👍👏👏👏👏..I doubt she will care .

great knowledge and good advice .

So would I sorry 😞 🙄

👍👏👏👏👏..I doubt she will care .

great knowledge and good advice .
It's my job...well my other job. For a lazy fick cnut who sits on tattle all day claiming benefits, I actually have 2 jobs...stick that in your pipe n smoke it Sharon 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slosher Fontaine

thats what I’m doing

New thread the cock destroyer is now selling fire hazards but she don’t care as long as the cash rolls in
Sorry Gonzo the cock destroyer is now selling fire hazards but she don’t care as long as the cash rolls in

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.