Sasha Fontain #28 Gonzo’s latest holiday less Turkish delight more a Turkish Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want an update on when her propa ard mates are gonna go beat up Steve. Whoever it is Steve said he looks an old bleep. Probably gonna batter him with his walking stick or zimmer frame

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you won it by a nose length 😂 there was some great title suggestions again too so I am very honoured 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gonzo your the gift that keeps on giving we will all be vip members thanks to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone else think her glass of pink gin looked like water?
She’s got a bad heart ❤ not theirs nothing wrong with it just full of hatred and evil
You know what they say the abused becomes the abuser but robber too ????

If you want some I'll give it ya 💪👊 🤣🤣

941 only 59 to go 🥳
Hurry up lol all for one one for all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I thought that, maybe her filter to lighten her wrinkled handbag visage, bleached her pink gin out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else think her glass of pink gin looked like water?
It always does but when you’ve not got a pot to piss in and no fella to rinse then she’ll have to make it last! It’ll be nothing like my measures. You could get drunk off a whiff of mine 🤪🤪🤪

It always does but when you’ve not got a pot to piss in and no fella to rinse then she’ll have to make it last! It’ll be nothing like my measures. You could get drunk off a whiff of mine 🤪🤪🤪
Can’t get a stiff c*ck or a stiff drink in the tin can 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still waiting to get nicked and laugh at the police 👮‍♀️ what am I getting arrested for telling the truth errr I think you best look at her videos mr plod and see what a vile piece of tit it actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.