Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey fellow Tattlers….and especially Sharon Brotherton…. I have a special message directly from The Fact Freak. Enjoy and ✌🏻 from me too. 🥰

Hi It's TheFactFreak . I have been made aware of the posts that Sasha Fontaine has made about me today connected to the North East. I do have an accent usually identifyed as being from the north but sorry Sasha I Don't Live Or Work There .. Good Try Maybe I Can Teach You Some Detective Skills.

I Did Think about filming a response but quite frankly it's just the same crap. " He edits clips " then promotes the Deep Dives 🤷‍♂️ So people can then watch and see that's rubbish for themselves.

Calling me a bully.

Be careful I have solicitors offering legal services including civil action after the malicious lies you tried spreading about me.

I also have a hard drive full of evidence to back everything up I've ever said Even with its own folder titled "Sasha Fontaine Bullying " containing clips calling me fat / Mocking The Death Of My Pet etc

As for the Furlough case if you read between the lines legally of what you said in your video. You lost the case . That simple .

Peace ✌
Stick that one up your kebab Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And ex glamour model not old tart on only grand. Ffs where did that come from. Oh to promote her new designer clothes shop. Vomit

And ex glamour model not old tart on only grand. Ffs where did that come from. Oh to promote her new designer clothes shop. Vomit
Ps loved seeing the Sam Payne impression again

Reactions: 4
glamour model lol Sam fox, Lucinda, Melinda were glamour models 😂😂 how insulting to them to even compare what you do for a fiver

Reactions: 6
Hey fellow Tattlers….and especially Sharon Brotherton…. I have a special message directly from The Fact Freak. Enjoy and ✌🏻 from me too. 🥰

Hi It's TheFactFreak . I have been made aware of the posts that Sasha Fontaine has made about me today connected to the North East. I do have an accent usually identifyed as being from the north but sorry Sasha I Don't Live Or Work There .. Good Try Maybe I Can Teach You Some Detective Skills.

I Did Think about filming a response but quite frankly it's just the same crap. " He edits clips " then promotes the Deep Dives 🤷‍♂️ So people can then watch and see that's rubbish for themselves.

Calling me a bully.

Be careful I have solicitors offering legal services including civil action after the malicious lies you tried spreading about me.

I also have a hard drive full of evidence to back everything up I've ever said Even with its own folder titled "Sasha Fontaine Bullying " containing clips calling me fat / Mocking The Death Of My Pet etc

As for the Furlough case if you read between the lines legally of what you said in your video. You lost the case . That simple .

Peace ✌
Well said FF , cause if she carries on and you do seek legal advice , this could also indicate her special little friend couldn’t it. You know the Squirrel who likes to accuse you of being a sexual predator and impersonates police officers. NOT LOOKING GOOD IS IT GONZO AND SQUIRREL

Reactions: 9
Anyway I thought Gonzo was double hard will front anyone waiting in the petrol station at collier row for hours for a punch up was going to punch sum geezer out on MeetMe called gadget so what’s a little Albanian Scottish dick going to do sam pile to the recuse the muscles 💪 from Telford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think poola and rocksolid and any one else who has her vile videos should block post them on here , after all its not illegal
And newcommers will have a good starting point rather than scrolling :LOL:(y).

Just seen her video on Facebook. She's actually demented. Sam Payne did threaten to pull people namely Tattlers out of their cars. We have the proof! She really believes she's being bullied, no Slasher you're not it's called having a taste of your own medicine. Stop fake crying, you ruined your own business if you can call selling stuff off a bookshelf a business. Your vile mouth and nastiness ruined it. Grow the duck up, put your big girl pants on and get a proper legal job. And as for comparing your self to Thissinglemama, you're not in the same league. You're a proper skank.

Reactions: 8
Hey Slosher Karma's a witch,all the hurt you've caused people in the last year,you brought all if it on yourself

Reactions: 5
Okay so I know you read her Sharon so I would like to answer your question in your last Facebook video

The reason that nobody is helping you, loose women, police , women’s aid the papers etc Is because it’s you
You are not a victim you are the ABUSER and when these people look into your lies they see what and who SHARON Is and that’s defo the opposite of a victim
I honestly think that if Sharon had done some videos saying yes iv done "wrong " ie charity money pay pal ect people may have had a bit of sympathy ,but no comes out with the I'm a victim stance .
TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY
SHARON ,FOR EVERY ACTION THERES A REACTION.

I honestly think that if Sharon had done some videos saying yes iv done "wrong " ie charity money pay pal ect people may have had a bit of sympathy ,but no comes out with the I'm a victim stance .
TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY
SHARON ,FOR EVERY ACTION THERES A REACTION.
Exactly she will never take accountability it’s always everyone else ALWAYS everyone else
I’ve had a marriage and a relationship with narcissist and it’s like watching them, except she is worse so much worse than anyone I’ve seen

Can’t think when she spends anytime with the new fella …🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔🤔

Between dressing up as a bleeping copper to crying about being bullied the bleeping demented bleep .

👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the ‘it’s making me ill’ video again. Total amber heard vibes. Sharon you need to bloody grow up woman.

‘I can’t go back and live my normal life’ or ‘I’m living my best life going on 5, 6, 7, 8 etc holidays a year’ which is it love? cos something ain’t adding up. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve just watched the ‘it’s making me ill’ video again. Total amber heard vibes. Sharon you need to bloody grow up woman.

‘I can’t go back and live my normal life’ or ‘I’m living my best life going on 5, 6, 7, 8 etc holidays a year’ which is it love? cos something ain’t adding up. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
these tears are all from a woman who’s been called out and now knows that people are listening, people do not want her tit over priced crap now ( even though a few weeks ago she was saying that we had made her business boom🤥) it’s a woman who knows she might have to go and get a real job like the rest of us

I wonder if Havering Council are aware of this? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sharon you forgot to filter your bottom lip
Shes balling like an ass and she looks like one aswell no fliter day today EH SHARON . Oh silly me I forgot you don't like that name...its all falling apart on her and still she tells lie after lie ..so if you car has been keyed and death threats have been made . Prove it , we have all the proof here on tattle of your shenanigans..I have waited for this day

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Havering Council are aware of this? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
And yet on her FB video she said the council won't move her. The lies keep flowing.

Crying because she doesn't like her name😂😂😂 has she not heard that you can change your name legally by deed poll?? Stupid bint.

• Haha
And yet on her FB video she said the council won't move her. The lies keep flowing.

Crying because she doesn't like her name😂😂😂 has she not heard that you can change your name legally by deed poll?? Stupid bint.
But she will always be sharon

all this lady Sasha duck off
Only good thing about Sasha fontain is when people want to buy your products they’ll see you for what you are SHARON

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.