Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tips on what to take on holidays ladies…..

Is she for bleeping real

duck off you bleep ……

She’s a bleeping disgrace .

Reactions: 8
@sheebz2212 did you give an insight asto what Gonzo is about to the friend of a friend friends which is gonzos new mug of a fella? Lol

Reactions: 6
Well well well..... 🤔 friend request from Gonzo herself AND one of hers or her minions fake profile. Layla99uk but none of them use fake profiles do they. That Layla is clearly fake. Can spot it a mile off View attachment 1373785
Wow..that's a scary thought..having that old trout on your friends list 🤣🤣

lol yeah all lies course it is
Hounded every day 🤣🤣how do you know you stupid bint if you don't look on here...oh wait...hi Gonzo! 🖐🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
secret squirrel, I said your grandsons name no one else. Not nice is it, having your personal details put on social Media, just like what you encourage with GONZO. Now duck off before you get yourself in more trouble you nasty spiteful old hag. You want to be more worried about the company you keep than a name being put on social media , get ya priorities right , and keep your nose out of other peoples business

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ffsake gonzos been round jos she’s not been well that mean you’ve been round on the ponce Gonzo borrowing money another full inclusive holiday gonzos going to eat its own body weight in food pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake gonzos been round jos she’s not been well that mean you’ve been round on the ponce Gonzo borrowing money another full inclusive holiday gonzos going to eat its own body weight in food pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing but a dirty ponce

secret squirrel, I said your grandsons name no one else. Not nice is it, having your personal details put on social Media, just like what you encourage with GONZO. Now duck off before you get yourself in more trouble you nasty spiteful old hag. You want to be more worried about the company you keep than a name being put on social media , get ya priorities right , and keep your nose out of other peoples business
That old bleep pile put all gonzos ex mates names up as tattlers on one of her videos

Exactly , fight fire with fire now . You wanna play with the big boys SP then you’ll get the same treatment.
Gonzo was the first one to start naming names so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. The way I see it is if you involve yourself just to stay relevant then expect to reap what you sow. I see that Jo, ToniLee and Gemz have taken a backseat lately. I also think that Nugzlife didn't take kindly to us mocking her. Again what's good for the goose and all that. What's that saying.... if can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. Jo, Gemz and Toni removed themselves. Won't be long till the others do as I reckon they're already having doubts on Gonzos innocence

Reactions: 9
She won’t be cocky that much longer hopefully

when new fella sees what a piece of work she is. The investigation and his family will find out

imagine your dad started dating and you found this page

• Haha
Another thing Secret Squirrel SP. What about you falsely accusing a single father of being a SEXUAL PREDATOR maybe your family need to know that too. I’m sure they will all be be proud of you 😂😂

Very weird behaviour from SP a woman who I guess is in her mid 50s. She must thrive off the drama and makes her feel important in her non existent life. I blocked her on tik tok so only seen what been posted on here. She is sticking up for a woman she has known only a few months and met once. She is the type to date a serial killer but blame the victims that it was their fault he done it.
Why don't she concentrate on her life with her kids and grandkids instead of acting like a kid in the play ground with he said , she said. Very odd woman indeed!!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t usually give old pile 🐀 the time of day, but I thought I’d trundle over there, saw her she wanted to chat video.
thought about it, thought I have a idea so I said let’s chat here sammy boy, it was answered with three laughing emoji and then a block. So I’m guessing it doesn’t want to then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Changing the subject Gasha used to go to afternoon teas with a lady called Jo (in her 50s with blond bobbed hair Is she on the scene anymore?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.