Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay "Steve Madeup" Definitely works at the airport. Was married. I spoke to my friends friend friend :ROFLMAO: Apparently the wife wasn't particularly nice - well Stevie baby hang onto your hat - as I think you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

I have suggested to my "informant" to let me know when they go on holiday and I can guarantee they will be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My guesses it is a POF "relationship" and I will be waiting for updates

Really nice guy I have been told - well that wont last as hopefully he will see the true colours.
So he's definitely real ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Do we have any idea what is happening with WIBBLEWOBBLE on YouTube ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Who sleeps in a bed like this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That really doesnโ€™t surprise me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Okay "Steve Madeup" Definitely works at the airport. Was married. I spoke to my friends friend friend :ROFLMAO: Apparently the wife wasn't particularly nice - well Stevie baby hang onto your hat - as I think you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

I have suggested to my "informant" to let me know when they go on holiday and I can guarantee they will be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My guesses it is a POF "relationship" and I will be waiting for updates

Really nice guy I have been told - well that wont last as hopefully he will see the true colours.
I think your informant should warn him and show evidence of what he is getting involved with. Would be a shame if her holiday was ruined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I donโ€™t live in Telford๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
State of it reckon that's why its in b&q defo needs a revamp
No style or class but tbh look at the state of it she definitely wouldn't have a nice home cant afford a decent hair cut let alone anything else ๐Ÿคฎ rank the old bird is absolutely rank ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 6

I think your informant should warn him and show evidence of what he is getting involved with. Would be a shame if her holiday was ruined ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah if indeed the whole scenario is true. Iโ€™d be interested to hear what Mr McMadeup has to say to your informant. Ooooh I love this. Better than Emerdale ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I donโ€™t live in Telford๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Which grown ass woman has bedding with polar bears on? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I donโ€™t even know why Iโ€™m shocked that her house looks like student accommodation if the sofa is anything to go by.

@Aliciab1933 sheโ€™s realised sheโ€™s no chance with @slosher7777 and now seems to be obsessing over you ๐Ÿ‘…. Be afraid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sam pile your bleeping pathetic putting videos up about whatโ€™s said on tattle just shows how bothered you and your leader Gonzo are about tattle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Yes never fear I have made my views on her clear - but to be fair she will do it herself as she cannot help herself being a complete and utter vile girlfriend!!! :p :p :p :p

Sam pile your an absolute prick on a stick your still scum weather you work or not
What a melt she is!!!

Sam pile please help me Itโ€™s me Gonzo I canโ€™t stand whatโ€™s put on tattle Iโ€™m not in control I canโ€™t block and delete I canโ€™t be my usual narcissistic self ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sam pile and Gonzo equal a pair of delusional sad act shitcunts end of ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s off her tits today ainโ€™t she, while the rest of us are earning a days crust๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jyst FYI squirrelโ€ฆ
I DIDNT use your grandchildren in a house fire situation, infact I never mentioned anyones name, so once again you misread that postโ€ฆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Think you will find that was your Welsh **** of a mate who made up a profile saying โ€œi laughedโ€ at the situationโ€ฆ.which I didnโ€™t.?? Or was it your master Who also made up a profile saying someone was me, and degraded her beautiful young grandchildrenโ€ฆ. And then begged her saying sorry..???
Also, while youโ€™re here, reading and relaying to your masterโ€ฆ I never mentioned your grandsons name, please explain where I named him.??? โ€ฆIโ€™ll waitโ€ฆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
I really think you need a break from social media, especially this platform along with TT, itโ€™s clearly not good for your mental health .๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Attachments

Last edited:
Look at this bleep midlands minger Sam pile you can own your own house do 40 hours a week your still scum for what you and Gonzo tried to do to an innocent man and as for an animal lover why donโ€™t you do what Gonzo did take the piss out of someoneโ€™s poor departed pet you pair of lowlifes shitcunts

And that lazy fat arsed mate of yours whoโ€™s Arse your stuck up donโ€™t work does she thatโ€™s why the cunts so fat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She/he is such a knob. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Sam pile your an absolute prick on a stick your still scum weather you work or not
B&Q ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ I smell a rat ๐Ÿ€ maybe a skiprat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

The piles hiding again Ffsake bottles ends sam minger your pathetic
She gone b&q ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ new bedside cabinet and while I'm here I'll film myself making out im at work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ makes change from the other deluded fruitloop jumping about in its caravan ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Sheโ€™s off her tits today ainโ€™t she, while the rest of us are earning a days crust๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jyst FYI squirrelโ€ฆ
I DIDNT use your grandchildren in a house fire situation, infact I never mentioned anyones name, so once again you misread that postโ€ฆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Think you will find that was your Welsh **** of a mate who made up a profile saying โ€œi laughedโ€ at the situationโ€ฆ.which I didnโ€™t.?? Or was it your master Who also made up a profile saying someone was me, and degraded her beautiful young grandchildrenโ€ฆ. And then begged her saying sorry..???
Also, while youโ€™re here, reading and relaying to your masterโ€ฆ I never mentioned your grandsons name, please explain where I named him.??? โ€ฆIโ€™ll waitโ€ฆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
I really think you need a break from social media, especially this platform along with TT, itโ€™s clearly not good for your mental health .๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Think her grandson and daughter or son whoever the child belongs to would be utterly ashamed of a nan that supports a woman who takes the piss outta cancer sufferers takes from dying children's charity's and she's got the front to call us out PC SAM ๐Ÿ€ please look in the mirror and ask yourself is this friendship with that loser worth the agro would she support you ๐Ÿค” nope she certainly would not she would duck you off at a blink of an eye ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ more fool you ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Which grown ass woman has bedding with polar bears on? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I donโ€™t even know why Iโ€™m shocked that her house looks like student accommodation if the sofa is anything to go by.

@Aliciab1933 sheโ€™s realised sheโ€™s no chance with @slosher7777 and now seems to be obsessing over you ๐Ÿ‘…. Be afraid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm shitting me pants ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ shaking in me la-boot-ons ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe she fancys pulling me outta me audi ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Such a pile of bleeping tit I'd knock that stupid fuckwit grin right off her mush ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ she stinks of rat poison ๐Ÿคฌ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at this bleep midlands minger Sam pile you can own your own house do 40 hours a week your still scum for what you and Gonzo tried to do to an innocent man and as for an animal lover why donโ€™t you do what Gonzo did take the piss out of someoneโ€™s poor departed pet you pair of lowlifes shitcunts

And that lazy fat arsed mate of yours whoโ€™s Arse your stuck up donโ€™t work does she thatโ€™s why the cunts so fat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shes such an arrogant bleep

Well well well..... ๐Ÿค” friend request from Gonzo herself AND one of hers or her minions fake profile. Layla99uk but none of them use fake profiles do they. That Layla is clearly fake. Can spot it a mile off
Screenshot_20220627-154605_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.