Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Light as a feather…I’m still happy…🤡🤡🤡
She’s off her tits, I wonder what it’s like in the inside of her head , Really… it must be manic 🤡
If the voices in her head tell her she’s happy then go with the flow, Give it a few days and she’ll no doubt be back to calling Tattle a bunch of cnuts and that were jobless, fat and dog owners😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at this bleep midlands minger Sam pile you can own your own house do 40 hours a week your still scum for what you and Gonzo tried to do to an innocent man and as for an animal lover why don’t you do what Gonzo did take the piss out of someone’s poor departed pet you pair of lowlifes shitcunts

Look at this bleep midlands minger Sam pile you can own your own house do 40 hours a week your still scum for what you and Gonzo tried to do to an innocent man and as for an animal lover why don’t you do what Gonzo did take the piss out of someone’s poor departed pet you pair of lowlifes shitcunts
And that lazy fat arsed mate of yours who’s Arse your stuck up don’t work does she that’s why the cunts so fat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes you do you lying fuckwit
Just a ponce like you're leader you ugly bleeping thing
Work 40 hrs a week 🤣🤣 yeah ok sid keep believing that 🤦‍♀️
Both on benefits 100%
Support a woman that takes from dying kids and takes the piss outta cancer patients
You want to give your head a wobble for you're morels and you are a grandparent you should bleeping hang your head in shame honestly you should 🤬 vile like Sharon 2 peas in a pod so duck OFF with ya stupid videos brainless bit of tit 💩 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh yes you do you lying fuckwit
Just a ponce like you're leader you ugly bleeping thing
Work 40 hrs a week 🤣🤣 yeah ok sid keep believing that 🤦‍♀️
Both on benefits 100%
Support a woman that takes from dying kids and takes the piss outta cancer patients
You want to give your head a wobble for you're morels and you are a grandparent you should bleeping hang your head in shame honestly you should 🤬 vile like Sharon 2 peas in a pod so duck OFF with ya stupid videos brainless bit of tit 💩 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Funny the Midlands minger can’t keep off here but wouldn’t answer my question she’s to busy ripping people out their cars to work and weather it works or not she’s still a lowlife scumbag for supporting Gonzo who’s an absolute lying thieving evil bleep even without the paypal
Money she took £700 for a caravan holiday someone never got out the charity money defend that you bleeping Midlands minger

Reactions: 10
Funny the Midlands minger can’t keep off here but wouldn’t answer my question she’s to busy ripping people out their cars to work and weather it works or not she’s still a lowlife scumbag for supporting Gonzo who’s an absolute lying thieving evil bleep even without the paypal
Money she took £700 for a caravan holiday someone never got out the charity money defend that you bleeping Midlands minger
Hmmmm works 40 hours a week yet she’s just jumped on tik tok to make a video…. From her sofa 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s just have a little look at the midlands minger without all the tikytoky filters shall we?
Wholly crap well if you don’t want kids knocking your door at halloween just put that picture outside enough to scare the bejesus out of them !!

• Haha
Sam pile you and Gonzo are a right pair of of Shitcunts you haven’t a clue who any of us are so we could actually stand right behind you and take the living piss out of ya and you’d be none the wiser what a par of bellends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
100% vile like its leader
Always on the sofa in a dressing gown other one always jumping about in its caravan ffs
Childish videos put up both partys 🤦‍♀️ how old are these two fuckwits honestly
Mind you reckon the ponce will be getting the Midlands minger to get her gifts now roofffs out the picture 🤷‍♀️ jo if she's got any sense will stay away if I was her daughter I'd be telling me mum to distance meself from deluded Sharon thats for sure
I'm not interested in no life pc Sam she's a sad case
Defo dont work 40 hrs week as always on here reporting back to its master
Even I dont get as much time as I'd like and I pay my staff and manager to do it
But ive still not got all day to keep being on here and tt all day long so she's definitely telling porkies like Sharon does rubs off dont it 🤣🤣 deluded fuckwits the pair of them 🤷‍♀️

Let’s just have a little look at the midlands minger without all the tikytoky filters shall we?
What an ugly bleep that is jesus 😳 when looks were given out she was at the back end of the que 🐷🤭🤣🤢🤮🐀🐀🐀🐀

Hmmmm works 40 hours a week yet she’s just jumped on tik tok to make a video…. From her sofa 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Exactly
Always on the sofa always in a dressing gown
40 hrs a week my arse 🤦‍♀️
As bad as Sharon with i work hard tit 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
100% vile like its leader
Always on the sofa in a dressing gown other one always jumping about in its caravan ffs
Childish videos put up both partys 🤦‍♀️ how old are these two fuckwits honestly
Mind you reckon the ponce will be getting the Midlands minger to get her gifts now roofffs out the picture 🤷‍♀️ jo if she's got any sense will stay away if I was her daughter I'd be telling me mum to distance meself from deluded Sharon thats for sure
I'm not interested in no life pc Sam she's a sad case
Defo dont work 40 hrs week as always on here reporting back to its master
Even I dont get as much time as I'd like and I pay my staff and manager to do it
But ive still not got all day to keep being on here and tt all day long so she's definitely telling porkies like Sharon does rubs off dont it 🤣🤣 deluded fuckwits the pair of them 🤷‍♀️

What an ugly bleep that is jesus 😳 when looks were given out she was at the back end of the que 🐷🤭🤣🤢🤮🐀🐀🐀🐀

Exactly
Always on the sofa always in a dressing gown
40 hrs a week my arse 🤦‍♀️
As bad as Sharon with i work hard tit 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️
Oh dear..no wonder she's uses the filters and the enhance feature all the time ..not blessed is she 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh dear..no wonder she's uses the filters and the enhance feature all the time ..not blessed is she 🤭
She is a very plain Jane , can imagine it being picked on at school etc. probably explains why she has latched onto Gonzo and now like to be the bully

When’s Sam pile going to start advertising gonzos tit products like Ruth did pmsfl Gonzo definitely won’t sell duck all with the piles face on offer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Saw this and immediately thought of Gonzo. She’s the only NARCISSISTIC CREATURE I know

Pmsl. Is that a mop on her head lol. Her grandson looks quite sweet on her Fb page. Wonder what her family think to get carrying on’s
Can’t take too much to find her family, I won’t have a problem telling them that she enables a narcissist and spends time stalking peoples tattle posts.
Even worse, I wonder what they would think to get calling out bloke who had a job in the NHS and saying he was a sexual predator, but then backtracking saying she was sorry that she got dragged into the roller coaster…🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Much the same as that WW, was easy enough to find her little “kiwi” and other kid, along with husband and uncle. Google is an amazing tool😄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Can’t take too much to find her family, I won’t have a problem telling them that she enables a narcissist and spends time stalking peoples tattle posts.
Even worse, I wonder what they would think to get calling out bloke who had a job in the NHS and saying he was a sexual predator, but then backtracking saying she was sorry that she got dragged into the roller coaster…🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Much the same as that WW, was easy enough to find her little “kiwi” and other kid, along with husband and uncle. Google is an amazing tool😄
Maybe it’s time her family did find out exactly what she has been upto. Not sure if her grandson is called Dean ??

Reactions: 6
What lies that is the piles still on the rollercoaster that is Gonzo Fontain

Reactions: 3
Okay "Steve Madeup" Definitely works at the airport. Was married. I spoke to my friends friend friend :ROFLMAO: Apparently the wife wasn't particularly nice - well Stevie baby hang onto your hat - as I think you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

I have suggested to my "informant" to let me know when they go on holiday and I can guarantee they will be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My guesses it is a POF "relationship" and I will be waiting for updates

Really nice guy I have been told - well that wont last as hopefully he will see the true colours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay "Steve Madeup" Definitely works at the airport. Was married. I spoke to my friends friend friend :ROFLMAO: Apparently the wife wasn't particularly nice - well Stevie baby hang onto your hat - as I think you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

I have suggested to my "informant" to let me know when they go on holiday and I can guarantee they will be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My guesses it is a POF "relationship" and I will be waiting for updates

Really nice guy I have been told - well that wont last as hopefully he will see the true colours.
What I don’t get is according to Gonzo no man has never took it on holiday before until the start of this year when they are all queuing up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they booked separate rooms as it’s only been with 7 geezers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that nose grows by the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 old 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.