Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody brilliantโ€ฆโ€ฆbrightened up my Monday morning!!! โคโค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s the โ€œnew fella Steve madeupโ€ that did it for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whatโ€™s Gonzo on count down to itโ€™s holiday or us under arrest Ffsake Gonzo we donโ€™t care only thing we care about is you getting your just deserts for all your thieving and vile behaviour
That woman is just mad! I actually do not have any words for this woman anymore. In fact she has turned extremely boring and predictable. Oh god pass me a pink gin Dave! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itโ€™s the โ€œnew fella Steve madeupโ€ that did it for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That woman is just mad! I actually do not have any words for this woman anymore. In fact she has turned extremely boring and predictable. Oh god pass me a pink gin Dave! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you find out who he was.?

Reactions: 2
Well it's Monday ..is it a new man new life moving on kinda day ?! Time will tell..wasn't it today she starts selling her tat again ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her followers must be sick to death of just seeing this woman sunbathe and go on holiday
Different bloke every week
Gets about 8 comments from deluded ones
Surely they must get bored of the same old tit ๐Ÿ˜’
No ive gotta leave by 8 to get to work for her just sitting in a caravan all day every day putting childish videos up very strange behaviour for an older woman clearly not the norm is it
The other one just as bad on the sofa reporting back
Nothing like the tax payer keeping the likes of these two is there
Clearly both receiving benefits or would not have the time for all this crap all day long
Honestly my grandson of 6 has more maturity than these two put together ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I've never known grown women like it in my life so immature ๐Ÿ™„
Job centre should send them on a training day give them something to do
Wheres my brain training day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her followers must be sick to death of just seeing this woman sunbathe and go on holiday
Different bloke every week
Gets about 8 comments from deluded ones
Surely they must get bored of the same old tit ๐Ÿ˜’
No ive gotta leave by 8 to get to work for her just sitting in a caravan all day every day putting childish videos up very strange behaviour for an older woman clearly not the norm is it
The other one just as bad on the sofa reporting back
Nothing like the tax payer keeping the likes of these two is there
Clearly both receiving benefits or would not have the time for all this crap all day long
Honestly my grandson of 6 has more maturity than these two put together ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I've never known grown women like it in my life so immature ๐Ÿ™„
Job centre should send them on a training day give them something to do
Wheres my brain training day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Different bloke every week ???? How can this possibly be the poor love has been single for 14 long yearsโ€ฆโ€ฆan independent strong woman never taken anything from no man !!!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.