Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here I’m here lol x
OMG I’ve made it. This has made my holiday , I’m now a VIP member. I feel I need to thank a few people but want to get my speech right first. I seriously am smiling from ear to ear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well firstly I’d like to thank each and everyone of you , @poola and @rocksolidcrew for their encouragement and support in getting us to VIP status. I’d also like to thank GONZO for being special and being that gift that just keeps giving , without you none of this would have been possible. Now I’m a VIP member I feel I’ve achieved something in life , I’m just totally overwhelmed to be honest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well firstly I’d like to thank each and everyone of you , @poola and @rocksolidcrew for their encouragement and support in getting us to VIP status. I’d also like to thank GONZO for being special and being that gift that just keeps giving , without you none of this would have been possible. Now I’m a VIP member I feel I’ve achieved something in life , I’m just totally overwhelmed to be honest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok, So now you have to work your way up to the next levelβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A special mention to @slosher7777 who makes absolutely no bleeping bones about anything, makes me spit my drink out on a daily basis AND introduced the word dollop into my northern vocabulary. Keep been you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now all you’ve gotta do is get too the top of the hit list poolas already their for being clever im
Their cause I won’t stop slaughtering the pair of pricks Sam pile and Gonzo Alicabs has got their too smithy they have left alone lately and vodka and shots has disappeared but thank duck for wibble wobble and bbc who ain’t stopped giving it too the pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now all you’ve gotta do is get too the top of the hit list poolas already their for being clever im
Their cause I won’t stop slaughtering the pair of pricks Sam pile and Gonzo Alicabs has got their too smithy they have left alone lately and vodka and shots has disappeared but thank duck for wibble wobble and bbc who ain’t stopped giving it too the pair of cunts
Off to make a misssaffy TikTok account. Come for me piles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How do u know how many you need to move up to VIP..I'm feeling left out 😒🀣🀣
A thousand messages posted my love x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Congratulations to the newest vip’s πŸ˜ƒ
I ain’t jealous though, I’ll just remain a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.