Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julie1965

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the more I see MRS BBC Videos the funnier they get, she is so on point with her impressions lol. I haven't heard of that single mum women tbh but why is it gonzo always has to jump on these people's videos and then make it all about her, like she could actually give a flying toss about that girl seriously.
And good if it all is making her ill then she literally has only herself to blame, all the bullshit about the police knocking down the doors of the tattlers and getting all the ip addresses, another load of bullshit gonzo lies. My god seriously she is seriously pathetic and deluded its embarrassing.
Why don't she go and stay with her "best fwweeend" Sam pathetic pain if she is so scared to go home lol.
How scary someone poured coke on my car woooo loool. But yet don't get scared going on holidays and opening her legs to dozens of different strange men for cash, seriously dirty tramp cut me the F**k out
I bet the coppers at Essex headquarters are pissing themselves!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well I personally can’t wait for the new clothing line. I’ll get the chance to fulfil my dreams and dress like trash bag myself. Who knows? Maybe it’ll stop all the jealousy I feel that I can’t be her. Just you lot wait I’ll soon be dancing around a tin hut somewhere in my diamanté encrusted batwing tent, my white tops and trackie bottoms, my eighties velour dress, me Christine lebooteens, a size 20 kaftan or what about a skin tight black quiz dress perfect for those date nights where you eat 20lb of greasy meat then run up a hill like a rugby player? Oh I can’t wait for my new life with my new wardrobe. I’ll be living the dream 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Aww Steve McManus has deactivated his account now too..... aww diddums is that because we made a comment on his manky teeth? Or is it coz we know exactly what you're upto and you don't want Steve to get wind of all the vile things you've done incase he doesn't let you bunk up in his bed in Colchester whilst you're still on the run and in hiding from the bailiffs that'll be knocking on ya door. Don't worry they know where ya caravan is and what car to look out for. You can run but you can't hide forever

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
This night had me howling. Actually crying laughing 😂. That poor fucking warden 😂😂😂😂. @rocksolidcrew absolute gold, you legend 😂

Well fuck me, old Trasha fair sorted out rocksolidcrew that night. Gave rocksolidcrew a right seeing to 🤣 bet you couldn't sleep for weeks eh? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who's the fucken idiot. Erm, 3 guesses, first two don't count 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I'm of normal thinking and I know if social media gave me this much agro wouldn't you just clear off from it yet she keeps playing the victim 🤔 if death threats etc are the case wouldn't the police whoop whoop take that a bit seriously from who she is saying they are from being as she screen shots everything records everything something dont add up of them accusations do they 🤦‍♀️
I've never in my life known anyone like it im sure if she had to be at work by 9 and work till 5 like normal people she wouldn't have time for all this shit
It beggers belief what this old trotter bangs on about
Hi Sam 👋 did you get everything in b&q 🤔
I'm sure you got the hots for me sam 🤢🐀
Anyway sam don't forget your video with ya coppers outfit we all need a laugh today being as we are all upset about fuckface 🤣🤣 NOT
Come on girl shake wot ya muma gave ya whoop whoop thats the sound of the police 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual shit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
100% agree 👍 👏 well said ❤

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220628-184324_Facebook.jpg
but it's OK for Gonzo to mock Josaphine and disclose in great detail what she done huh.... oh that's right you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do ya Gonz lol double standards!! 🤦‍♀️

sheebz2212

VIP Member
So let’s do some mathematical scenarios: she said she was going on holiday in 10 days times a couple of days ago. I imagine it will
Be for a week - what dates have we worked out that he will be binned!!!!! Also this fella has not been on scene long. It is impossible so what kind of 12 year olds put they are in a relationship after a day 😜😜😜😂😂😂. Answers on a pair of knickers please 😝😝😝😝

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Shit house! Not so gobby to Mrs B’s face? Go Kerry!!!!! Who’s the other gobby cunt? Rough as a badgers arse 🤢

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
The “other” Sasha fontain Fb profile, the one where the truth can be told should have as many videos added of the real her, the ones where she is bullying people , screaming abuse etc. then when people do a search for her both profiles come up and they can see for themselves just how vile it is

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
It’s ok just seen his Facebook

he looks like a nice man

he will be half the man he was when she’s done right him and have half bank balance

I’m sure enough people have warned him

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Oooooh I’m loving fighting Welsh Di! Woooooo hoooooooo you got us lovely lady! We have your back!

Just to say Di has informed me that there is no ongoing police investigation.

Di is strong and Amazing and hasn’t been well recently so please show her your love and support. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Oooooh I’m loving fighting Welsh Di! Woooooo hoooooooo you got us lovely lady! We have your back!

Just to say Di has informed me that there is no ongoing police investigation.

Di is strong and Amazing and hasn’t been well recently so please show her your love and support. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
And pooffff and it’s gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #blockdelete 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #spotthedifference

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Well, ladies, Gentlemen and The Polish….. it’s Friday, this can only mean 1 thing, 3pm knock at the door….
👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓

#buswanker #bucksfizz #6ft4babykiwi #costacoffee
#myjobupsetsmetoomuch #anothergameofguesswho

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
secret squirrel, I said your grandsons name no one else. Not nice is it, having your personal details put on social Media, just like what you encourage with GONZO. Now fuck off before you get yourself in more trouble you nasty spiteful old hag. You want to be more worried about the company you keep than a name being put on social media , get ya priorities right , and keep your nose out of other peoples business

Last edited:

LadyTosh

VIP Member
@sheebz2212 I think that is one of the ladies she met whilst on holiday with Heath. And that Lesley hasn't been seen since so I'm guessing on return she decided to give Gonzo a wide birth. She probably realised the big nosed cumdump is so full of shit and loves drama

• Haha