Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh I’m loving fighting Welsh Di! Woooooo hoooooooo you got us lovely lady! We have your back!

Just to say Di has informed me that there is no ongoing police investigation.

Di is strong and Amazing and hasn’t been well recently so please show her your love and support. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

And pooffff and it’s gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #blockdelete 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #spotthedifference
How much arse does Annemarie lick it still hasn’t got her in gonzos gang 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1376450but it's OK for Gonzo to mock Josaphine and disclose in great detail what she done huh.... oh that's right you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do ya Gonz lol double standards!! 🤦‍♀️
But it's the truth, she does sell her flaps for a fiver on OF. She's said it herself with "so what if I do"

How much arse does Annemarie lick it still hasn’t got her in gonzos gang 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh never mind Ann marie, keep being you, Queen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1376450but it's OK for Gonzo to mock Josaphine and disclose in great detail what she done huh.... oh that's right you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do ya Gonz lol double standards!! 🤦‍♀️
But carol is about 75 by looks of it 🤣🤣 think she's the one ready for the armchair and slippers bit pot kettle black Karen opps Carol 🤭🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear gonzos going to be spitting more teeth over that Facebook pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sam pile what do you think 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the coppers at Essex headquarters are pissing themselves!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Omg seriously I bet they laugh more at her life than they do at mr tiktok official lol. I mean in 1 breath she says that the police won't do anything about it all and then says that she is allowed to day this and allowed to day that.
PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT ALL MAKE SENSE 🙄🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she don't sell dirty pics of her gash for a fiver does she. Last logged on yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg seriously I bet they laugh more at her life than they do at mr tiktok official lol. I mean in 1 breath she says that the police won't do anything about it all and then says that she is allowed to day this and allowed to day that.
PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT ALL MAKE SENSE 🙄🙄😁
She also said we were all getting nicked. I've waited every Friday 3pm for months. Then it was all going to court... Jackanory.

Reactions: 6
Well! My flabber is truly gasted! How she has the fucken gall to even attempt to call anyone out! She's not right in the fucken head!

Stevie baby is obviously easily pleased or he's a crank too! Fucken speechless 🙊

• Haha
What was that saying she was so fond of spouting? .....hmmmm..... oh yeah. Make sure your hands are clean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as well as your completely shaven fanny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
But this morning she woke up in tears this has made her so ill. 😭😭😭 how can it be??? 🤣
She's so full of tit. Them tears were as fake as her tits... all done for clout and sympathy. She really is a vile excuse of a human being. All the hurt she's caused to others is finally coming back to bite her. Can't bleeping wait for some more of the sasha tit show fontain extravaganza. That evil nasty woman deserves everything its got coming to it🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.