Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, ladies, Gentlemen and The Polish….. it’s Friday, this can only mean 1 thing, 3pm knock at the door….
👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓

#buswanker #bucksfizz #6ft4babykiwi #costacoffee
#myjobupsetsmetoomuch #anothergameofguesswho

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong 😡😡😡😡
Wasn't there a post saying she was off on her hols in 9 days for a 10 day break to Greece?????

Now she's back on FB..........

PREDICTION
AN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong 😡😡😡😡
Wasn't there a post saying she was off on her hols in 9 days for a 10 day break to Greece?????

Now she's back on FB..........

PREDICTION
AN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE 🙄🙄
Holidays on 6th… for 10 nights/6 months/3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Starting a new trend.
Please #savemymarriageof35years
If u know u know…if you know don’t say😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s obviously seen us absolutely pissing ourselves at the hotel room pic last night because she’s now using the new month pic as her cover photo 😂😂😂
lol just about to come earlier and say someone’s been reading here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ìs there a sweepstake yet on how long Sharon's going to be bareback riding her little fella before she turns all exorcist on him and scares him away? I'm gonna go for 5 weeks. I know that seems a long time for Sharon to hold in her true self but that's my longshot bet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ìs there a sweepstake yet on how long Sharon's going to be bareback riding her little fella before she turns all exorcist on him and scares him away? I'm gonna go for 5 weeks. I know that seems a long time for Sharon to hold in her true self but that's my longshot bet
I’m going for a about 4 weeks. Which in Sharon time (she lives in another universe where time is longer) about 2 years.

• Haha
I’m going for a about 4 weeks. Which in Sharon time (she lives in another universe where time is longer) about 2 years.
In her head they’ve already been together a year, even though Heathy baby was just over a month ago. Tattle thread’s been going about five years now I think 🤔.

• Haha
Well, ladies, Gentlemen and The Polish….. it’s Friday, this can only mean 1 thing, 3pm knock at the door….
👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓

#buswanker #bucksfizz #6ft4babykiwi #costacoffee
#myjobupsetsmetoomuch #anothergameofguesswho
Someone’s knocking at your door, someone’s ringing your bell…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.