Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is all these twats in her comments sticking up for that lowlife piece of tit they are all demented after everything she’s done duck me robbing furlough money is bad enough without everything else old Gonzo super bleep has done

Reactions: 11
God she’s desperate sad sad woman imagine being in your 60s every day first thing you do is come on tiktok
She’s a sad desperate old bint
Remember fact freak tonight 8 it’s a good one and quite long apparently
🍿 🍷
Definitely will be waiting patiently for the The Fact Freak tonight 🥂 oh how the mighty has fallen slap down on her own shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go..the quotes and inspirational shite again 🙄 she's so predictable

Love the fact that she wearing Ruth's dress too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 haha..the irony!

What I don’t get is all these twats in her comments sticking up for that lowlife piece of tit they are all demented after everything she’s done duck me robbing furlough money is bad enough without everything else old Gonzo super bleep has done
They're not smart.they can't look at what's happened rationally..they would support her if she killed someone.

• Heart
Someone is having a proper pop in the comments at Ruth on her account about the PayPal and niki and Kerry and her bullying

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go… Back round to the #bekind tit
Let’s get her mate who thinks it’s ok to leave nasty comments on videos to wear his special tshirt too with his Mental Health awareness in the bio…🤬🤬
Shes after some fella , she has her purse and legs open for some mug to fall for her thinking she's a victim of online bulling and to #bekind ...she's a kind as putin is to the Ukraine

Reactions: 9
The latest 'be kind' video. 😂😂😂😂 She really thinks she's a nice person. Someone said "at least Sam & Ann Marie like you" 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone now that befriends her now are like her, they have to be

just remember though she gets a fair few followers but hardly any comments that’s because they are there for the tit show

look at her Facebook public posts nearly 1000 views and 4 comments
She doesn’t have support she has some bitter nasty women who think she’s alright, then annmarie and the midlands minger who let’s face it they are not quite the full shilling

• Haha
Here is a thought - I have a busy life and sometimes I love the fact that the house is to myself and they have all gone off doing their own thing. I may go on social media - I may not, depending on how I feel. Sasha lives on her own all the time - there is nothing wrong with that at all - as I said I like some me time. However her only real connection with people is social media. Her head must have been spinning last night as she really has not got any platform at the moment to "connect" (I use that word loosely) with the outside world.

I think everyone on these platforms have actually forgotten why all this tattle etc. started - as her behavior has taken away the real reasons. Charity money: if she did pocket some, show us the proof, its simple really. Furlough - you cannot really get out of that one as there is proof.

These things have taken a slide because of all her arguments and disagreements with people. It is like she quite likes the rows as it deflects away from the real reason.

Noticed there was some fella making a couple of comments on Ruth's videos yesterday. I did comment and ask him if he was one of Sasha's fellas - still waiting for a reply on that one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also I defended us on there - people saying we are horrible and have no jobs - how very rude of them!!!o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AM I VIP YET!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

Reactions: 10
Here is a thought - I have a busy life and sometimes I love the fact that the house is to myself and they have all gone off doing their own thing. I may go on social media - I may not, depending on how I feel. Sasha lives on her own all the time - there is nothing wrong with that at all - as I said I like some me time. However her only real connection with people is social media. Her head must have been spinning last night as she really has not got any platform at the moment to "connect" (I use that word loosely) with the outside world.

I think everyone on these platforms have actually forgotten why all this tattle etc. started - as her behavior has taken away the real reasons. Charity money: if she did pocket some, show us the proof, its simple really. Furlough - you cannot really get out of that one as there is proof.

These things have taken a slide because of all her arguments and disagreements with people. It is like she quite likes the rows as it deflects away from the real reason.

Noticed there was some fella making a couple of comments on Ruth's videos yesterday. I did comment and ask him if he was one of Sasha's fellas - still waiting for a reply on that one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also I defended us on there - people saying we are horrible and have no jobs - how very rude of them!!!o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No but I am pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why I’m on Sam piles hit list the midlands minger wants to beat me up and silly Gonzo and the Welsh Wanker vip equals top of the hit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@nemz534 - think she is looking for her next victim here judging by the comments

She openly admitted that her social media is her life last year. She says it’s the first thing she looks at in the morning, now it’s more apparent because she needs to delete the bad comments before anyone sees them…😂
I like social media, not a huge TikTok fan, joined in lockdown to pass the time. But she has so many accounts, post all day for FB, Meet me, tiktok, Adultworld, EBay, vinted… no wonder she couldn’t hold down a proper job…😂
Where as paid influencers only post 4 times a day, And as someone said the other day, even if they have a tattle thread, they never address it…. It’s all the drama😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's the main problem their only looking at what has happened bet you anything not one of them have bothered to investigate into what she's been accused off , most are there to wind ppl up amd for the drama , egging her on and enabling the witch

Reactions: 5
Still amused by her pleading that she's got an 'Albanian stalker' and that's why she's not going home .
Truth is it's one or all of the following

🚫Debt collectors
🚫Baliffs
🚫Money lenders
🚫Local housing authority re unpaid rent (on benefits so probably doesn't pay council tax) she's obviously used her housing benefit to fund herself 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
She openly admitted that her social media is her life last year. She says it’s the first thing she looks at in the morning, now it’s more apparent because she needs to delete the bad comments before anyone sees them…😂
I like social media, not a huge TikTok fan, joined in lockdown to pass the time. But she has so many accounts, post all day for FB, Meet me, tiktok, Adultworld, EBay, vinted… no wonder she couldn’t hold down a proper job…😂
Where as paid influencers only post 4 times a day, And as someone said the other day, even if they have a tattle thread, they never address it…. It’s all the drama😂
She did say that I remember her saying that she loves tt amd first thing I the morning she on it

Reactions: 4
No but I am pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why I’m on Sam piles hit list the midlands minger wants to beat me up and silly Gonzo and the Welsh Wanker vip equals top of the hit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wanna be on the hit list :p:p:p:p come on Sam - make me feel special and mention me ;);););)

• Haha

I agree her super power is deficting away from what's she has caused then playing the victim

Reactions: 4
Still amused by her pleading that she's got an 'Albanian stalker' and that's why she's not going home .
Truth is it's one or all of the following

🚫Debt collectors
🚫Baliffs
🚫Money lenders
🚫Local housing authority re unpaid rent (on benefits so probably doesn't pay council tax) she's obviously used her housing benefit to fund herself 😏
I would bet she definitely has loan sharks on her back. She must borrow money to go on these holidays etc. What a way to live life

That's the main problem their only looking at what has happened bet you anything not one of them have bothered to investigate into what she's been accused off , most are there to wind ppl up amd for the drama , egging her on and enabling the witch
You only have to come on here to wind Gonzo up and it’s midlands minger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go… Back round to the #bekind tit
Let’s get her mate who thinks it’s ok to leave nasty comments on videos to wear his special tshirt too with his Mental Health awareness in the bio…🤬🤬
It’s laughable. I thinks she is schizophrenic, if she was to donate her brain to medical science I honestly think they would be baffled. She’s fucked, totally fucked in the head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.