Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam pile you piece of tit you’ve got a lot of blocking to do for Gonzo with the amount of comments Ruth’s videos are attracting slagging the biggest disgrace on tick tok off your mate with the massive hooter Sharon Gonzo brotherton
Is that bloke hiding again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ruth going on she doesn’t believe Gonzo stole money 💰 from the charity what about her staffs furlough money now that has been proved

Reactions: 7
Thank you both @poola and @gatekeeper 😊😊. Maybe I’ll become a VIP by the end of this thread 🤪🤪🤪.
Annemarie - without sounding mean - I do think she is a bit special and I would guess she really doesn’t know what is going on at all. But sweetie there is no way whilst Sasha has a blue bikini on will you make it to the WhatsApp group or a jolly to a spa or Benidorm. Mind you I’m guessing the spa days are off now as no one to go with and I cannot see SAM P being a spa type of girl 🤪🤪🤪. More like the spar shop 😆😆😆😆
Poor ann mare 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who is ole Berty smalls singing like a canary. my.god another WhatsApp Girl Group wannabee.
Well where did that thread go..😂😂
Oh she’s been acting like Rooofs mate too. See Belindas back aswell after saying she hated Trasha, now can’t decide as she’s commenting on both…😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha has anyone seems Ruth’s recent ticktocks it explains the whole Benidorm thing dxxx

Ruth has finally seen the light, I feel so bad for her she looks like she’s having a nervous breakdown

Reactions: 2
Been catching up on her videos and omg there is nothing dignified about that woman. The jealously is oozing out of her pores about Suzette, after all this the lifestyle she thinks she deserves.
She is 52 years old and honestly my grandchild who is 14 behaves more mature than her.
No wonder she has no decent people around her with the way she behaves. Grow up FFS and take a good long look at yourself and your behaviour and get a grip before someone knocks you out or send you off to mental institution because that where she really belongs. Crazy woman!!!!

Reactions: 13
Another day in the peacock’s bikini in the lodge not doing a days work in sunny Essex scrolling through all the “messages “…..maybe having thought about maybe that is her bleeping job ….along with being a full time bleep .

Reactions: 10
It’s very telling how slosh pot always says we are jealous, everything she says about others truly is how she feels about herself, she’s so eaten up with jealousy.
sad thing is if she wasn’t such a bleep, she could of had so much more in life.

Ruth has finally seen the light, I feel so bad for her she looks like she’s having a nervous breakdown
If what she says about her son is true makes sense.Ruth is an enabler,she wants to please people because it's an easy option,addicts are bullies,selfish only care about themselves just like Slosher Fontain

Reactions: 8
Don’t think Sharon’s got time to work even if she wanted to,
Must be a full time job deleting all those comments and blocking everyone.
How the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More motivational quotes. FFS shazzer, no one is bleeping jealous of you. No one wants to be you. No one would be inspired by you.
Bet the blue 👙 will be on view today as it’s sunny, followed by the god awful floral dress.

• Haha
I'm able to block her again ...whoo hoo!!! ...what's she on about with suzette 30k ring and selling houses in Cyprus, oh the jealousy is oozing out of her , she wishes she had a rich man , ive reported the witch ...she what ff delivers tonight she's terrified of him because you really don't know what he will show and she has so many little scams and lies hidden ...

More motivational quotes. FFS shazzer, no one is bleeping jealous of you. No one wants to be you. No one would be inspired by you.
Bet the blue 👙 will be on view today as it’s sunny, followed by the god awful floral dress.
Shes up early or did dhe even sleep busy BLOCK DELETE 😁

Sorry I meant report her again

God she’s desperate sad sad woman imagine being in your 60s every day first thing you do is come on tiktok
She’s a sad desperate old bint
Remember fact freak tonight 8 it’s a good one and quite long apparently
🍿 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.