Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she got violent she could have her charged with assault
Yes 👍

Okay so wonder how the flight home went!!! I’m guessing she did return as her car was in meet and greet. So if anyone is planning driving along the M11/M25 I’d go the A roads and she will be steaming 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Keep doing gonzos dirty work Sam you piece of tit gonzos proper been outed for being a violent narcissistic piece of cows tit

Reactions: 7
Sam Pile’s ears will be bleeding with her screeching down the phone calling all Ruth’s mates all the cunts and slags under the sun 😂😂😂. Enjoy Sam. I bet you wish you were on the right side now eh? 😝

Reactions: 6
Steph's packed lunch from TV 😂😂😂
But yet the bleep makes tts saying , "bring it on" I don't care" I Dont suffer from mental health issues" she's always said that it most video that statement is a completely contradiction of what she she goes on about , that's a woman looking for attention by playing a victim

My guess from Sharon will be,
They ganged up on me of course I came out fighting, they started it they came to my room blah blah blah
At least Ruth has evidence she can show if Sharon tries to spill her secrets.

Reactions: 11
If she got violent she could have her charged with assault
I'm afraid only if Spanish police are informed..now they are back in UK I don't think they will ..but please someone prove me wrong !

Reactions: 5
Yes 👍

Okay so wonder how the flight home went!!! I’m guessing she did return as her car was in meet and greet. So if anyone is planning driving along the M11/M25 I’d go the A roads and she will be steaming 🤪🤪🤪
They were on a different flight to the witch

Reactions: 1
An observation, not a criticism....
Why hasn't Ruth returned straight home to her husband?????
In my hour of need I turn to
Mr Smithy McBagpipe, he might be useless in a crisis but he would immediately be my first point of call.

Ruth you should have taken my advice, I do pity you but I can't help think you've just opened a can of 🪱🪱🪱🪱

Reactions: 8
Looks like there might have been a bit of a showdown 🤠
#handbagsatdawn
If Ruth takes accountability about us here and apologise I. Willing to support her in some small way , but she's was in the wrong also when it came to us , she deleted my comments when I wasn't been nasty just stating what we all thought of scumbag...but I'll be the bigger and better person by letting it go , at least now Ruth's eyes have really seen what we have been saying for over a year and more...

Mr Smithy McBagpipe, he might be useless in a crisis but he would immediately be my first point of call.

Ruth you should have taken my advice, I do pity you but I can't help think you've just opened a can of 🪱🪱🪱🪱
Yeah weird. I’d be right home for a big cuddle off MrSaffy. I do pity her as well after that last post but duck me not only did she have literally everyone telling her to walk but Sasha is a walking red flag 🚩. She saw how she treated other people. Friends dropping one by one. Talk about learning curve Ruth.

Cause she’s got something on Ruth and Ruth is shitting herself what gonzos going to do

Reactions: 4

She's with her real friends and flying home today. One can only imagine the tears that Ruth shed last night because of this. I think we all know deep down that Ruth is a gentle soul and was highly gaslighted by Sharon. No that that excuses her behaviour however I do truly believe that Ruth knows she's not so innocent and it remains to be seen if she apologises like BBC did.

Where does it mention this? I wonder if itl be shown to the masses as we all like receipts here lol
On Ruth’s latest video

If Ruth takes accountability about us here and apologise I. Willing to support her in some small way , but she's was in the wrong also when it came to us , she deleted my comments when I wasn't been nasty just stating what we all thought of scumbag...but I'll be the bigger and better person by letting it go , at least now Ruth's eyes have really seen what we have been saying for over a year and more...
She’s got a video up now saying sorry to tattlers

No it's not Gonzo it's me. I'd been blocked on all their accounts so I made a new one to read what's been said, altho I think I'll have to open another account and just stay stealth and not comment lol
oh im sorry i didnt mean to out you i got confused sundays in my home are for laundry as back to work tomorrow but ive only managed one load today as ive been stuck refressing loads and and searching tiktok for more info this is better then a new marvel series we can all see it coming but untill it does you have no idea how bright the fire works are gonna be

• Haha
Ruth has apologised to us tattlers abd I've accepted her apologies...she's very shaken .she's really upset

Reactions: 7
Ffsake Gonzo came out swinging oh and it was Chris that attacked you was it Gonzo you lying scumbag now you’ve been really found out you vile scumbag
I don't believe any man has ever attacked her, she's always talking about punching people herself, an innocent man portrayed as a wife beater when infact he was probably the victim.🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.