Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of us are perfect. Even Mrs b apologised for some of the things she said/done while she was friends with Sasha and in doing so she gained a lot of respect. Ruth will now need to own her mistakes and her part in enabling Sasha and move on. If you were frightened of her Ruth, we get that. She’s horrible. But you’re going to need your friends more than ever because the viper has been cornered. She’ll be coming for you 🐍
ruth sounded very
I do understand how her friends are now trying to protect Ruth and were I in that situation I'd do the same . I am indifferent to Ruth because I seriously hope that she has now learnt a huge lesson to listen when many ..not just one or two... many people try to advise her. One last piece of advice from me Ruth..do not retaliate..do not make videos do not answer any calls or threats . Just melt away like you were never a part of her horrible narcissistic circle.
my advise too

block everything and delete your tiktok
Life is too short to have this sort of drama and you need to grey rock her

Reactions: 8
so who is itsonlymee again i thought we thought it was sasha im confused
No it's not Gonzo it's me. I'd been blocked on all their accounts so I made a new one to read what's been said, altho I think I'll have to open another account and just stay stealth and not comment lol

• Haha
I do understand how her friends are now trying to protect Ruth and were I in that situation I'd do the same . I am indifferent to Ruth because I seriously hope that she has now learnt a huge lesson to listen when many ..not just one or two... many people try to advise her. One last piece of advice from me Ruth..do not retaliate..do not make videos do not answer any calls or threats . Just melt away like you were never a part of her horrible narcissistic circle.

Oh yes the snake will come out hissing and spitting venom ..brace yourself Ruth and friends. Remember a snake will shed its skin but its still a snake .
She better take the videos down of her advertising Gonzos shampoo if she hasn’t already those ones were still up Gonzo how you feeling today the big I am you actually a big nothing a weak sad old hag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ruth had plenty of opportunity to walk away, Always driving to trashas or the spa, which was over a 3 hour drive.. friendship works both ways, this friendship wasn’t.!!!

No, They are ok 😀
I feel sorry for Ruth’s friends. What should have been a lovely break away has turned, once again, into the Sasha show with nothing but stress and drama. Honestly Ruth what were you thinking? You were warned time and time again but instead of listening you came for us. Anyway I’m just happy that the witch has lost yet another friend and is in hiding. For now 👀

Reactions: 17
No it's not Gonzo it's me. I'd been blocked on all their accounts so I made a new one to read what's been said, altho I think I'll have to open another account and just stay stealth and not comment lol
That’s what I do then Sam pile can’t block no comment bit like Gonzo will be doing at the police station interview over haven hospice your guilty Gonzo we know it you know it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We await SB response 🙄🙄🙄

Personally I think she should have left it. Did we deserve an apology, absolutely we did but Sasha won’t let this go.
I have a feeling a really strong one ( must be the gypsy in me lol ) that we haven’t seen the worst of Sasha. I think there’s an evil we are yet to witness

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Personally I think she should have left it. Did we deserve an apology, absolutely we did but Sasha won’t let this go.
I have a feeling a really strong one ( must be the gypsy in me lol ) that we haven’t seen the worst of Sasha. I think there’s an evil we are yet to witness
I agree..I think she's capable of much more evil than we have seen .

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will get back in touch with heathy baby aka Mr P as now she has no one. He has a few bob I’m guessing so it would be easy prey for her. Heathy run mate run I think she may try and grab you 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ffsake Gonzo came out swinging oh and it was Chris that attacked you was it Gonzo you lying scumbag now you’ve been really found out you vile scumbag

Reactions: 7
Wow wow ..it sounds like the witch got physically violent with Gzette! How bleeping dare she raise her hand to any of those ladies .

Right I’m a pussycat and a softie, which is why I don’t like injustice it hurts my soul. So I felt bad for Ruth then. Don’t come for me please 😔. I can cry at an advert I’m that soft 😂. But Ruth don’t give her anything else. Don’t mention her. No one believes her anyway so no matter what she says ignore it. And I may not speak for everyone but thank you for apologising. We only ever wanted the truth. This hasn’t been just a witch hunt without a cause. Although Sasha is a witch 🧙‍♀️

And I feel really bad for those poor women who were clearly almost physically attacked by that horror. She wants locking up. Let’s hope it won’t be long !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.