Sasha Fontain #21 Off to Benners looking old and fat. Cries from the locals saying "Whose horse is dat?"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets better lol 😂
Oh don't you know she'll be scrolling through on tt later while lying out in her vintage frayed arse retu4ned from the bin bikini and she'll see them comments , be ready for it " block and delete, duck over to tattle ..your all jealous, im living my best life !!🤪!.....🤮🤢🤢🤢 God'
Give me strength 💪

Not sure if anyone will recognise her though 🤔
Photo shopped within a inch of it's life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear In the second video the blokes are taking the piss out of her, looks like egging each other on “go on your turn with the old fat bird”. It really is like the inbetweeners, she’s def a two man job 😂😂😂😂 saving Chloe you are a legend, come over to Tattle

What the duck is that gold thing she's wearing 😳🙈.. where the hell does she go clothes shopping 😳 C&A in 1981 😂🙈
Don't u all wish u was her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping state of it.
That’s to hide it’s big fat arms

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone will recognise her though 🤔
I hope for her sake she don’t go missing, cos none of her photos look like her..
Scooose me occifer, we’ve lost our friend, she’s 62, 5ft12 and dressed like mutton🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just pissed myself at the motley crew walking the strip 🤣🤣🤣 gotta say the girls look a bundle of fun 😳🤣🤦‍♀️ NOT 😂
Rooofff looks spaced out like wtf 😳 this is hilarious already 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Was that live? I havent seen the one of walking along the strip. Only the ones in the bar.

Who is looking forward to the breakfast birthday video??? Its bound to be on video watching her eat, eat, eat and more eating. Its AI so she has to get the monies worth. It will be the best prestigious hotel she has ever stayed at! Wonder if it has carpet!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 I cannot wait for the pool shots as that hotel is always busy - purely because it was the one Benidorm TV series used for outside filming. She is extremely stupid as she said it looks nothing like the hotel on the TV show - err that will be because they only used the pool area. The bar Morgans near the hotel is the place they used in the show as the club in the hotel Neptunes. She wouldn't know that either!!!! She will have to be up early to put her towel down on a sunbed - blimey where is "Dave" or "Heathy" when you need them - as she will have to do it herself. Seriously cannot wait for the pool shots with lots of kids around. I have children - well grown up now - and I know how annoying kids can be :p but as a Mum you have that "mum tolerance" for other peoples children. SF will not. Yeah cannot wait :p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s like watching that old defunct tv series Elderado with slosh as the singer Trish Valentine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s what I’m waiting for the it’s my birthday video Ffsake we’ve had some of those over the last few weeks the dollop ain’t out it’s pit yet still pissed up nursing it’s bad heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’m waiting for the it’s my birthday video Ffsake we’ve had some of those over the last few weeks the dollop ain’t out it’s pit yet still pissed up nursing it’s bad heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
god help any poor bloke waking up next to that :eek::eek:

It was so obvious from last nights videos she is desperate for ANY poor bloke just to pay for her drinks and meals for the rest of the holiday, and some pennies for the looky looky bags, they seem to move away pretty quickly, i think the first thing she says to any man is "do you drive a porsche"

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is she said the band sung her happy birthday, where’s the video, she videos everything.
She was like a child at a birthday party when the magician chooses her to do a trick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was that live? I havent seen the one of walking along the strip. Only the ones in the bar.

Who is looking forward to the breakfast birthday video??? Its bound to be on video watching her eat, eat, eat and more eating. Its AI so she has to get the monies worth. It will be the best prestigious hotel she has ever stayed at! Wonder if it has carpet!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 I cannot wait for the pool shots as that hotel is always busy - purely because it was the one Benidorm TV series used for outside filming. She is extremely stupid as she said it looks nothing like the hotel on the TV show - err that will be because they only used the pool area. The bar Morgans near the hotel is the place they used in the show as the club in the hotel Neptunes. She wouldn't know that either!!!! She will have to be up early to put her towel down on a sunbed - blimey where is "Dave" or "Heathy" when you need them - as she will have to do it herself. Seriously cannot wait for the pool shots with lots of kids around. I have children - well grown up now - and I know how annoying kids can be :p but as a Mum you have that "mum tolerance" for other peoples children. SF will not. Yeah cannot wait :p:p:p:p:p
I've Been to that hotel and the food is crap TBH but its clean and you get what you pay for , she wont last lying out with all the kids around its a family hotel . If she goes to the beach she'll have to pay for a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
god help any poor bloke waking up next to that :eek::eek:

It was so obvious from last nights videos she is desperate for ANY poor bloke just to pay for her drinks and meals for the rest of the holiday, and some pennies for the looky looky bags, they seem to move away pretty quickly, i think the first thing she says to any man is "do you drive a porsche"
Whoever wakes up with that, would rather chew their arm off, than wake her up to leave.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.