Sasha Fontain #21 Off to Benners looking old and fat. Cries from the locals saying "Whose horse is dat?"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the lazy cow couldn't even walk the length of the beach in benidrom when I was there I done it twice when I was fitter of course , but ffs she didn't dob7t half way and talking about getting a taxis ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you both. I tried and failed 😞🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂. Great title as always. I’m trying to keep awake to see if the girrrrlllls go out on the yown and how long until sparks fly. With Benidorm even if you are all inclusive the evenings are usually spent out and about which equals spending euros. Who will be funding it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's off for her umpteenth birthday bash abroad with those nails! duck me all over the place!

Hair coloured in tin hut with remains on her arm at the airport 🙈 I'm seriously concerned about this bleep! She ACTUALLY does believe the tit she spouts!

She really is more to be pitied.

Oh and the Uncle? Absolutely an online "friend" (does she have any other kind) pre arranged shag for spending money.

She really can't pull the wool, or knickers, over our eyes. This is a fact she should acknowledge in her filthy head and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TDLR:
Well, here we are again, still on the merry go round of whatever it’s called.🤦🏼‍♀️
Crazy week in the world of Retired Babestation has seen
the return from the 10 days/5nights/7weeks birthday pressie in Gran Can which turned out to be 7 nights in Majorca with a bloke who she had been seeing for 3 months/2nights/8years but still single for 14 years.!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Now only hearing that he didn’t speak to her for the last 3 days as he thought she was in a Relationship with him, and not Tiktok🤷🏼‍♀️🤡 Does he not know who she was🤡
And just like that, Bye Heath.. it was fun while it lasted.

End of the holiday marked a sad end of an era for for the much loved Red polka dot bikini that has been on more green screens than it cares to remember over the last 10 years. It was cast into the stinky bin at the tin hut, never to be seen again… until that is, there was a vote(still unsure who called the vote) it was Visibly retrieved from the stinky bin, it was once again been thrown around in the vacinity of the face and we can only assume the vote had taken part on Adultworld and someone was wanting a saucy pic with the said mentioned bottoms to be worn in a different area of the body than was meant.🤷🏼‍♀️👀🤡
Sadly she didn’t think the pale blue nylon dress should join it 🤢

Having not been live for a few days, we come to the conclusion that funds must’ve started rolling in via the panty on face hotline.
One minute not being able to afford anything from river island, But also preparing for the all you can stuff buffet it had come accustomed too by visiting the Toby lunch spot🤢
Soon to be back in the tin hut, sporting 2 new plus size bikinis, ready for the long awaiting Gewwwwls Trip…. Which wasn’t infact for someone’s birthday, They just assumed it should be.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Trasha has indeed driven herself to the airport after the fiasco of the “M25” a few trips back, Only to find out she was going from Stansted not Gatwick.!
Arriving in Alicanteee, having met with her uncle, who hasn’t been mentioned previously,
She probably spun him the usual sob story of how her life has been fantastic and business has been great, (let’s hope he’s not a subscriber to a certain platform). Who then suggested she moved to Spain and start a new life, Like everything would just disappear in a puff of smoke, much Like the furlough money, foodbank donations and other charidee things.👀🤡🤦🏼‍♀️
Roooof and the gewwwls were arriving later tonight, But they will be up for a Night on the strip, course the will.
Let’s see who is the 1st to pack their bags and cause the divide at an uncouth guest who wants to play dress up like an 18 yr old at Butlins…5,4,3,2,1…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't believe she's off for her umpteenth birthday bash abroad with those nails! duck me all over the place!

Hair coloured in tin hut with remains on her arm at the airport 🙈 I'm seriously concerned about this bleep! She ACTUALLY does believe the tit she spouts!

Oh and the Uncle? Absolutely an online "friend" (does she have any other kind) pre arranged shag for spending money.

She really can't pull the wool, or knickers, over our eyes. This is a fact she should acknowledge in her filthy head and duck off.
Yeah she doesn't speak to ANY of her family
Maybe she meant to say latest MUG.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fantastic start to a New Thread. Thank you to all that got this up and running. Here we go again, buckle up, it could be a bumpy ride 😂😂❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Old and fat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s going to go down like a lead ballon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you still here rose west keep reporting back sam pile

Mrs bbc wanted gonzo to have a lie detector test I’m telling you gonzo would pass it with flying colours she believes her own tit they ask simple questions to make sure it’s working like your name Ffsake how many has gonzo got only have too look at the face book accounts and the spelling of Sharryn but dopey bollox flashed its platinum card Sharon and it’s bar license wouldn’t show what ever name was on that typical con artist many alias

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
TDLR:
Well, here we are again, still on the merry go round of whatever it’s called.🤦🏼‍♀️
the return from the 10 days/5nights/7weeks birthday pressie in Gran Can which turned out to be 7 nights in Majorca with a bloke who she had been seeing for 3 months/2nights/8years but still single for 14 years.!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Now only hearing that he didn’t speak to her for the last 3 days as he thought she was in a Relationship with him, and not Tiktok🤷🏼‍♀️🤡 Does he not know who she was🤡

End of the holiday marked a sad end of an era for for the much loved Red polka dot bikini that has been on more green screens than it cares to remember over the last 10 years. It was cast into the stinky bin at the tin hut, never to be seen again… until that is, there was a vote(still unsure who called the vote) it was Visibly retrieved from the stinky bin, it was once again been thrown around in the vacinity of the face and we can only assume the vote had taken part on Adultworld and someone was wanting a saucy pic with the said mentioned bottoms to be worn in a different area of the body than was meant.🤷🏼‍♀️👀🤡

Having not been live for a few days, we come to the conclusion that funds must’ve started rolling in via the panty on face hotline.
One minute not being able to afford anything from river island, But also preparing for the all you can stuff buffet it had come accustomed too by visiting the Toby lunch spot🤢
Soon to be back in the tin hut, sporting 2 new plus size bikinis, ready for the long awaiting Gewwwwls Trip…. Which wasn’t infact for someone’s birthday, They just assumed it should be.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Trasha has indeed driven herself to the airport after the fiasco of the “M25” a few trips back, Only to find out she was going from Stansted not Gatwick.!
Arriving in Alicanteee, having met with her uncle, who hasn’t been mentioned previously,
She probably spun him the usual sob story of how her life has been fantastic and business has been great, (let’s hope he’s not a subscriber to a certain platform). Who then suggested she moved to Spain and start a new life, Like everything would just disappear in a puff of smoke, much Like the furlough money, foodbank donations and other charidee things.👀🤡🤦🏼‍♀️
Roooof and the gewwwls were arriving later tonight, But they will be up for a Night on the strip, course the will.
Let’s see who is the 1st to pack their bags and cause the divide at an uncouth guest who wants to play dress up like an 18 yr old at Butlins…5,4,3,2,1…….
Absolutely brilliant!!!😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TDLR:

Superb💪👌!

Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame I’ve been blocked on all her accounts, no entertainment for me now in the evenings. Can any one tell me if Annemarie about? Where’s Annmarie? Also what happen to Heath? Apparently she single again🤷🏼‍♀️ Ole sash don’t mess about! Next🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s such a shame I’ve been blocked on all her accounts, no entertainment for me now in the evenings. Can any one tell me if Annemarie about? Where’s Annmarie? Also what happen to Heath? Apparently she single again🤷🏼‍♀️ Ole sash don’t mess about! Next🤣🤣🤣
I was blocked too so just made new accounts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s in some rough bar looking rough and desperate. Roofs pretty mate not getting a look in. Green eyed monster looming.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.