Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
In view of recent events, I was wondering how people may feel about inviting MrsBBC to name the next thread?
Her parting shot if you will. 😉
I'm not sure if she'll be up for the challenge (or if the Turkish Internet will 'play ball') but wanted to gauge others opinions?
What say you fellow tattlers? 🤔
All those in favour hit the like button 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 33

poola

VIP Member
*****Important Announcement*****

To my Darling, Loyal Tik Tok Supporters.
My main account has been mass reported to the point of being permanently banned.
This makes me so sad because I genuinely loved our little lives, having fun and you all keeping me company.
I’ve deleted any associated accounts as I find it frustrating to be so censored here, literally everything I post gets mass reported and removed.
I think I did what I needed to do as far as Sharon Brotherton is concerned, her vile reputation will now go before her wherever she is.
A woman on her arse, scratching around for her next vulnerable opportunity, never done an honest days work in her life.
She is reaping her karma, my dog has more morals.
Anyway, I’ll miss the connection I had with so many of you, maybe I’ll be back in the future but for now I need the hate for her to settle.
Lots of Love Darlings.
Thank you so much for your support over the last few months. Xxx
Mrs B

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

poola

VIP Member
OK, this is as much as I am permitted to share, further updates will come in due course;

As we all know, our very own @nottobeforgotten/Wibble/The Original Dave has tirelessly been helping with the charity fraud investigation.
Today it was confirmed that Sharon Brotherton has been contacted with regards to the allegations of theft.

This is, as I'm sure we can all appreciate, the most fantastic news, and is made even sweeter by the fact that it's her birthday today 😂😂😂

I would personally like to thank @nottobeforgotten for her dedication in seeking justice for this most abhorrent act ❤❤❤
She is here watching this thread so please feel free to share any messages to her that you may have (y)

#strongertogether #respect #thetruthtellers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
TDLR:
Well, here we are again, still on the merry go round of whatever it’s called.🤦🏼‍♀️
Crazy week in the world of Retired Babestation has seen
the return from the 10 days/5nights/7weeks birthday pressie in Gran Can which turned out to be 7 nights in Majorca with a bloke who she had been seeing for 3 months/2nights/8years but still single for 14 years.!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Now only hearing that he didn’t speak to her for the last 3 days as he thought she was in a Relationship with him, and not Tiktok🤷🏼‍♀️🤡 Does he not know who she was🤡
And just like that, Bye Heath.. it was fun while it lasted.

End of the holiday marked a sad end of an era for for the much loved Red polka dot bikini that has been on more green screens than it cares to remember over the last 10 years. It was cast into the stinky bin at the tin hut, never to be seen again… until that is, there was a vote(still unsure who called the vote) it was Visibly retrieved from the stinky bin, it was once again been thrown around in the vacinity of the face and we can only assume the vote had taken part on Adultworld and someone was wanting a saucy pic with the said mentioned bottoms to be worn in a different area of the body than was meant.🤷🏼‍♀️👀🤡
Sadly she didn’t think the pale blue nylon dress should join it 🤢

Having not been live for a few days, we come to the conclusion that funds must’ve started rolling in via the panty on face hotline.
One minute not being able to afford anything from river island, But also preparing for the all you can stuff buffet it had come accustomed too by visiting the Toby lunch spot🤢
Soon to be back in the tin hut, sporting 2 new plus size bikinis, ready for the long awaiting Gewwwwls Trip…. Which wasn’t infact for someone’s birthday, They just assumed it should be.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Trasha has indeed driven herself to the airport after the fiasco of the “M25” a few trips back, Only to find out she was going from Stansted not Gatwick.!
Arriving in Alicanteee, having met with her uncle, who hasn’t been mentioned previously,
She probably spun him the usual sob story of how her life has been fantastic and business has been great, (let’s hope he’s not a subscriber to a certain platform). Who then suggested she moved to Spain and start a new life, Like everything would just disappear in a puff of smoke, much Like the furlough money, foodbank donations and other charidee things.👀🤡🤦🏼‍♀️
Roooof and the gewwwls were arriving later tonight, But they will be up for a Night on the strip, course the will.
Let’s see who is the 1st to pack their bags and cause the divide at an uncouth guest who wants to play dress up like an 18 yr old at Butlins…5,4,3,2,1…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MissSaffy

VIP Member
OK, this is as much as I am permitted to share, further updates will come in due course;

As we all know, our very own @nottobeforgotten/Wibble/The Original Dave has tirelessly been helping with the charity fraud investigation.
Today it was confirmed that Sharon Brotherton has been contacted with regards to the allegations of theft.

This is, as I'm sure we can all appreciate, the most fantastic news, and is made even sweeter by the fact that it's her birthday today 😂😂😂

I would personally like to thank @nottobeforgotten for her dedication in seeking justice for this most abhorrent act ❤❤❤
She is here watching this thread so please feel free to share any messages to her that you may have (y)

This! This is the reason we are all here. Yes, we laugh at the ridiculousness of her life and the pantomime it is but this is what started it all and it’s the reason we’re not going anywhere. @nottobeforgotten thank you so much for the work you have put in. The abuse you took for standing up to the foul bitch and how you have stood your ground. Honestly this is the best news ever. Well done ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Debs22

VIP Member
@nottobeforgotten I think I can speak for us all, this is the most amazing news, we thank you so so much for all your efforts in seeing this through. It must have felt like an uphill struggle at times. We all knew the truth but at times it felt like a no win situation. I pray every night she is held accountable for her vile deeds. Stealing from TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN. You have done amazing work. Can’t wait to hear the full story. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

poola

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel a bit bad for Ruth but then she’s in full knowledge

I would bet money she has something on her

why would a married woman with lovely friends a good job want to associate with that vile excuse for a woman. It really really doesn’t make sense
No sympathy from me for that deluded bint 🙅‍♀️
She has been complicit in many of Trashas shenanigans and this is her getting a little taste of karma all for herself 😂
She has derided and mocked tattle continuously and this is her just desserts 👍

#reapwhatyousow #karma #laydownwithdogs

• Heart
Reactions: 18

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member

As we all know, our very own Nottobeforgotten/Wibble/The Original Dave has tirelessly been helping with the charity fraud investigation.

I would personally like to thank nottobeforgotten for her dedication in seeking justice for this most abhorrent act ❤❤❤

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH WIBBLE WOBBLE. You know how much this charity means to me and so on behalf of all those who donated, the charity and most importantly those children and their families THANK YOU. I could cry.😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁Drum Roll Please 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
I HEARD YOU RECEIVED A PHONECALL AND THEY CALLED ME TOO!!!
Happy Birthday from Wibble Wobble/Nottobeforgotten/The original DAVE

#karma #birthdaysurprise #youcanrunbutyoucanthide #thetruthwillout #hahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Trasha says " right, now amagonnatellyoulotsomfink...anipromiseyoufuckenshitcunttattletrolls. ... I ain't never leaving tiktok not eva! Any man tells me to stop tik tok he can fuck off anawl. I ain't goin nowhere so you can all fuck off"

Erm, anybody seen Trasha? 🤣 Well fuck me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Salale

VIP Member
Still here 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋 and will be till the bitter end, well at least until the charity investigation has reached it's conclusion. 😊
No matter how many times Trasha says so, I can one hundred percent confirm that it is quite literally 'not over until the fat lady sings' 🎶🎼🎵
You better not be going anywhere. After all we don't have an opinion unless you give us it remember !? Who was it that said that...let me think 🤔 😏 🤣🤣
I came in relatively late compared to you all that were the original Tattlers but it's been a ride and a half and no one can say it's been pointless because Poola and the others on tik tok..Shaznie. wibble. Jazzipops. Dolly. Coffeencake. Sashafontainoffical ..so many ..too many to name have done a bloody magnificent job on bring this all to a head and it looks like her karma may well be handed to her on a platter very soon..until then we remain here bring awareness.
Job bloody well done folks!!!! ( notice I'm not assuming gender 😉)

• Heart
  • Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member

That is excellent news couldn’t of happened on a better day, no wonder she looks like a bull dog sucking a wasp, a massive well done to @nottobeforgotten for the dedication in getting this investigation started, and to everyone else who provided further evidence of this disgusting things behaviour you are all amazing and I am proud to be apart of this amazing platform that stands for truth

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m also awaiting news back from someone’s employer, They thought it would be ok to make a derogatory tiktok about our lovely friend who makes cakes. Along with some very distasteful music…what they failed to do was forget they were WEARING THEIR WORK UNIFORM….Oh dear, That was a silly move.🤔🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Internal investigation pending as I said i would take it to the papers….Their social media policy states that their online behaviour must not bring the company’s reputation into disrepute.🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Never ever have I been so disappointed by a holiday......
Well since Majorca & Tunisia 🤣🤣🤣
She goes alone 🥱🥱🥱
With a wallet 🥱🥱🥱
Friends 🥱🥱🥱

Why on earth 🌎 would these ladies book a 4 night break to Benidorm, they look cultured, sophisticated, was Ruth's plan all along for the 🐷🐷🐷 to tag along

Teenage girls share clothes NOT women in their 50's🙄🙄

As regards HAVEN HOUSE HOSPICE
I haven't commented as I find it to upsetting, the children/parents who access such a place are desperately looking for support, seeking help in situations most of us could never comprehend. To steal from such a place/people is unimaginable.
When I made the accusation I knew in my ❤ of ❤ what she had done it, everything SB does is to benefit herself.
There are no winners........
I hope 🙏 she gets arrested/charged, not that the hospice will ever see a 1p BUT to see how.....
RUTH
SAM PRAT
JO WILSON
ALL DEFEND THERE FRIEND
A THIEF WHO TAKES FROM ILL/DYING CHILDREN.

Ruth stop agreeing with her, you look pathetic/weak, I hope your friends dump you at the airport just like you dumped them for Miss 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’ll leave this here for your perusal
I personally wouldn’t give that nutty bint airtime. She was crawling up trashas arse last week, “can we meet up when your back from your holiday” nothing screams desperation like she does😂😂
She’s only been on the scene about 3 months, hadn’t witnessed Trashas behaviour before that… if you’ve been here from Day 1 to witness the hate, the rants, the lies, the deception then go ahead and still support the cnut, if not FK OFF, Jumping on a bandwagon to try and defend someone you’ve never met is ludicrous, And says more about you as a person than anything.😂
Crack on weirdo, Join her merry men of sheep😂😂

Reactions: 16

sheebz2212

VIP Member

My main account has been mass reported to the point of being permanently banned.
This makes me so sad because I genuinely loved our little lives, having fun and you all keeping me company.
I’ve deleted any associated accounts as I find it frustrating to be so censored here, literally everything I post gets mass reported and removed.
I think I did what I needed to do as far as Sharon Brotherton is concerned, her vile reputation will now go before her wherever she is.
A woman on her arse, scratching around for her next vulnerable opportunity, never done an honest days work in her life.
Anyway, I’ll miss the connection I had with so many of you, maybe I’ll be back in the future but for now I need the hate for her to settle.
Lots of Love Darlings.
Mrs B
Ah MRSBC a real sweetie. But she is correct she did manage to get her point over and good for her. Let’s hope she is able to come back soon and enjoy TT as the fun platform it should be.
My bones and gut tell me something is going to hit the fan with Shazza regarding Ruth. I feel it. We all know Shazza ALWAYS ensures she has something on anyone - and whether we will find out due to Ruth being a fairly quiet person and Shazza off TT for now - I have no idea what it is - did she play away from hubbie? Have a smooch/kiss with someone on a night out? You can guarantee Shazza will have evidence as she always does. From where I’m sitting she has to have something on her for her to have put up with her crap. If she does - Ruth come clean with your family - take that power away from her.

poola

VIP Member
That has to be the understatement of the century 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's a messy break up, sides to be picked, who will side with who, Prat Payne obviously still up SB ARSE, the others I'm not so sure 🤔

It's a sad day that Mrs BBC has left but totally understandable, I wasn't her greatest supporter to start with but she did make me laugh, I will most definitely miss her of SB❤❤ impressions

Note to self......
I must put my 👓 on in future, for a split second I thought @poola was leaving us 😪😪😪🤣🤣🤣
Still here 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋 and will be till the bitter end, well at least until the charity investigation has reached it's conclusion. 😊
No matter how many times Trasha says so, I can one hundred percent confirm that it is quite literally 'not over until the fat lady sings' 🎶🎼🎵

• Heart
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member

Lots of Love Darlings.
Mrs B
Mrs B, you had so so much support from the start. We loved your passion and drive to get things out there. We know you weren’t sure about us to begin with but we brought receipts, facts and most of all friendship.
We loved the lives, Cook alongs and the general banter.. Where’s Karl at btw😂😂😂
I swear if I make anymore cookies I will be looking like Trashbag in her size 18 bikini.🐷
Thank you from everyone who helped, We hope to see you very soon. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I feel sorry for whoever’s on the plane next to it to today. It’s face will be vile telling everyone of the shitcunt mates who are jealous of her. Ruth’s friends will all be jealous cunts who ruined her friendship

you could see Ruth in them videos yesterday when it was saying “ I don’t give a fuck not my mates, we having a great holiday ent we Ruth ENT WE RUTH While Ruth was sitting there close to tears thinking what a stupid stupid cow I’ve been

sorry ruth but you have 🤷‍♀️ You’re old enough to know better.
i think Ruth needs to be left alone now to move on, though i completely understand while she never get forgiveness here for the part she played in enabling its behaviour. Ruth you really need to work on yourself and work out why you allowed this woman to stay in your life. It’s not normal and anyone with any morals would never have that in their lives

Reactions: 15