Sasha Fontain #21 Off to Benners looking old and fat. Cries from the locals saying "Whose horse is dat?"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pissed myself at the motley crew walking the strip 🀣🀣🀣 gotta say the girls look a bundle of fun πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ NOT πŸ˜‚
Rooofff looks spaced out like wtf 😳 this is hilarious already πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm beyond embarrassed at the latest posts πŸ™ˆ

Roof aka fringe the second clearly doesn't travel well and looks rougher than the arse she licks!

Fucken dumbfounded....I'm absolutely dumbfounded!

Why? I mean why would a woman of her age post such scenes online? She's fucken warped!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Roof walks like she has πŸ’© herself.

It’s embarrassing to watch 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Beyond embarrassing 😳 make no mistake....they are all uncomfortable in her company. She stands out just like she should and for what she is. They neither like or trust her.

What sane person would? Roof better wise up soon, I fear the worst. It won't end well.

Reactions: 5
TDLR:
Well, here we are again, still on the merry go round of whatever it’s called.πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Crazy week in the world of Retired Babestation has seen
the return from the 10 days/5nights/7weeks birthday pressie in Gran Can which turned out to be 7 nights in Majorca with a bloke who she had been seeing for 3 months/2nights/8years but still single for 14 years.!πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Now only hearing that he didn’t speak to her for the last 3 days as he thought she was in a Relationship with him, and not TiktokπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€‘ Does he not know who she was🀑
And just like that, Bye Heath.. it was fun while it lasted.

End of the holiday marked a sad end of an era for for the much loved Red polka dot bikini that has been on more green screens than it cares to remember over the last 10 years. It was cast into the stinky bin at the tin hut, never to be seen again… until that is, there was a vote(still unsure who called the vote) it was Visibly retrieved from the stinky bin, it was once again been thrown around in the vacinity of the face and we can only assume the vote had taken part on Adultworld and someone was wanting a saucy pic with the said mentioned bottoms to be worn in a different area of the body than was meant.πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘€πŸ€‘
Sadly she didn’t think the pale blue nylon dress should join it 🀒

Having not been live for a few days, we come to the conclusion that funds must’ve started rolling in via the panty on face hotline.
One minute not being able to afford anything from river island, But also preparing for the all you can stuff buffet it had come accustomed too by visiting the Toby lunch spot🀒
Soon to be back in the tin hut, sporting 2 new plus size bikinis, ready for the long awaiting Gewwwwls Trip…. Which wasn’t infact for someone’s birthday, They just assumed it should be.πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Trasha has indeed driven herself to the airport after the fiasco of the β€œM25” a few trips back, Only to find out she was going from Stansted not Gatwick.!
Arriving in Alicanteee, having met with her uncle, who hasn’t been mentioned previously,
She probably spun him the usual sob story of how her life has been fantastic and business has been great, (let’s hope he’s not a subscriber to a certain platform). Who then suggested she moved to Spain and start a new life, Like everything would just disappear in a puff of smoke, much Like the furlough money, foodbank donations and other charidee things.πŸ‘€πŸ€‘πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Roooof and the gewwwls were arriving later tonight, But they will be up for a Night on the strip, course the will.
Let’s see who is the 1st to pack their bags and cause the divide at an uncouth guest who wants to play dress up like an 18 yr old at Butlins…5,4,3,2,1…….
Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€

Reactions: 1
The gonzo tit show has started Ffsake ain’t it about time it was rushed to hospital with a massive heart attack with all the tit it’s been throwing down it’s neck over the last 2 years not weeks it’s been on the piss every night for about 3 weeks my poor heart bog off gonzo you lying πŸ€₯ tit bleep as for the diet it’s ate a bleeping house 🏑

Beyond embarrassing 😳 make no mistake....they are all uncomfortable in her company. She stands out just like she should and for what she is. They neither like or trust her.

What sane person would? Roof better wise up soon, I fear the worst. It won't end well.
Roof is as looney as gonzo only had too look at her videos sticking up for that big nose pile of cows tit then realises the duck up she’d made about mental health and edited it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watched the cringe worthy tts from last night , that camera in your face won't last the week or someone is going to snap at her . They wherei n the western bar ,it would be one of the best bars in benidrom. I think scumbag isn't happy with the Ruth's friend ,she's very beautiful from what i could see ahe was getting attention but scumbag moved the phone quickly away ...that won't sit well with scumbag ...by the way gasha sasha put a bit of makeup on you when your out, you need every bit on your big mug of a face , your not the natural beauty Ruth friend is

Reactions: 8
Oh my , I've literally nearly pissed myself laughing at her latest videos , it's like grab a granny night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She is so loud and brash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the cringe worthy tts from last night , that camera in your face won't last the week or someone is going to snap at her . They wherei n the western bar ,it would be one of the best bars in benidrom. I think scumbag isn't happy with the Ruth's friend ,she's very beautiful from what i could see ahe was getting attention but scumbag moved the phone quickly away ...that won't sit well with scumbag ...by the way gasha sasha put a bit of makeup on you when your out, you need every bit on your big mug of a face , your not the natural beauty Ruth friend is
She needs a plasterer on hand to trowel it on pmsfl 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
Well night one in the 'dorm and nothing screams 'out of place' more than an old sloshpot wearing sunglasses and fringed Gold lamΓ© bopping around in a nightclub whilst grabbing reluctant men to appear in an attention-seeking tiktok. πŸ™„
Some might say that nursing a bottle of beer all night saves the embarrassment of not having enough spondulicks to frequent the bar very often. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Oh these next few days are gonna be fun!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#whosefriendsarethey #deluded #gashontour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well couldn’t stay awake so just watched the videos πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Western bar is quite a good bar to be fair but not the best in the strip. Well I’m talking before Covid times

people are friendly in Benidorm and you will chat to loads of people. They are on holiday. People are happy. That fella who was smashed out of his head - lots of them about. Me and my friends usually try and help people like this and get them back to their hotel as it’s rife with trouble with muggers/hookers. He will end up losing his money. Want a freeloading witch letting him buy her drinks. He will not remember in the morning

if you want a sh*g in Benidorm you will get one. Trust me I never had - but you can. She is a prime suspect for lads to try and get β€œlucky”. They do not fancy her but in her head she is the queen of beni.
We have often chatted to people all night and had great times. I’ve even kept friends with some on Facebook - people who just want to have a good time and laugh and dance. I never come away from an evening saying β€œohhh I’ve pulled”. β€œHe wants me”. It’s quite frankly embarrassing. There will be sparks guaranteed. I can see the group splitting. The pretty young ones will go off on their own - who can blame them at all.
She is the person people like me stare at and laugh at and take videos of and send to friends saying what a state πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 10
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
What day is it today........
I'm sure something's happening today.....
What can it be??????????

How long till it's gob is screaming 😱 and the 🐈 is being strangled

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

What the duck is that gold thing she's wearing πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ.. where the hell does she go clothes shopping 😳 C&A in 1981 πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Don't u all wish u was her 🀣🀣🀣🀣 bleeping state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well night one in the 'dorm and nothing screams 'out of place' more than an old sloshpot wearing sunglasses and fringed Gold lamΓ© bopping around in a nightclub whilst grabbing reluctant men to appear in an attention-seeking tiktok. πŸ™„
Some might say that nursing a bottle of beer all night saves the embarrassment of not having enough spondulicks to frequent the bar very often. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Clutching the bottle all night screams skint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

I cannot wait - I feel like I’m on holiday in Benidorm myself πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.