Sasha Fontain #21 Off to Benners looking old and fat. Cries from the locals saying "Whose horse is dat?"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All quiet today, or is it the calm before the storm 🤣

yesterday was just the best day that kept on getting better, felt a bit like VE Day, 11th June a day we will remember, maybe petition for a bank holiday, seems the only one of her minions still active and spouting support on TikTok is nugzlife89, rather surprising as she is a mother of children with ADHD or is she saying she has ADHD 🤷🏻‍♂️ Either way she looks vulnerable and the sort of person Sasha would set her sights on 😤
She’s a tit stirring cnut, wouldn’t give that thing any notice.🤡 And being a mother of 2 young kids an with special needs aswell….🤷🏼‍♀️
Her bio even states “Just a grown woman with 2 kids and ADHD”….🤡🤡🤡🐷
ANYONE who supports Trashbag after the last few days needs their head read…🤬
She’s acted a dick to the very lady person who stood by her, Enabled her and also went along with the stupid games and sing a longs in tiktoks at the spa. I have no sympathy for Roof, she could’ve been the grown arse woman and stood up to her ages ago, but chose to stick around …even after the “Trolls” told her to jump ship….They would’ve both landed now, Let’s see the tit show start🍿🥤

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Do you know what though. What would have made this the perfect perfect weekend. One of Mrs B gonzo skits. Her at the table telling g Ruth we ent bothered are we Ruth ARE WE Ruth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what though. What would have made this the perfect perfect weekend. One of Mrs B gonzo skits. Her at the table telling g Ruth we ent bothered are we Ruth ARE WE Ruth 😂😂😂
That video was definitely the straw that broke the camels back.... her attitude in that video is disgusting and down right disrespectful to Ruth's friends. I think it was at that very moment when Ruth realised what we've all been trying to tell her for months. It was the beginning of the end and you just knew things were going to escalate from there. I think had Gonzo not posted that tiktok showing her true self then they might have still been talking but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Zetta and Jo saw it and that's when the tit hit the fan.

So Gonzo you only have yourself to blame.... you manage to ruin everything and everyone around you. You tried to destroy Ruth's friendship but it backfired on you.. thats karma. You're a vile evil person and you deserve everything you've got coming to you. It's been a long time coming that you get dished up what you serve. Can't wait to watch the never ending continuation tit show of your sad lonely life unfold.

That video was definitely the straw that broke the camels back.... her attitude in that video is disgusting and down right disrespectful to Ruth's friends. I think it was at that very moment when Ruth realised what we've all been trying to tell her for months. It was the beginning of the end and you just knew things were going to escalate from there. I think had Gonzo not posted that tiktok showing her true self then they might have still been talking but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Zetta and Jo saw it and that's when the tit hit the fan.

So Gonzo you only have yourself to blame.... you manage to ruin everything and everyone around you. You tried to destroy Ruth's friendship but it backfired on you.. thats karma. You're a vile evil person and you deserve everything you've got coming to you. It's been a long time coming that you get dished up what you serve. Can't wait to watch the never ending continuation tit show of your sad lonely life unfold.
I completely agree with you that video was a two fingers up at Ruth it was basically I DONT GIVE A tit HOW THIS AFFECTS YOU RUTH

Reactions: 8
So Sharon would be on her way home as we speak by now, I wonder why she's not goin live spitting her usual venom aimed at us 🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

I completely agree with you that video was a two fingers up at Ruth it was basically I DONT GIVE A tit HOW THIS AFFECTS YOU RUTH
Sharon being the vile Sharon as per. Only cares about herself. She is a loner and always will be. She only has herself to blame

• Haha
Reactions: 5

As much as I can’t sympathise with Ruth, that video was uncomfortable. It was like a hostage situation. The bully, the narc at work. Not nice. If my friend was upset I wouldn’t be shoving my phone in her face and making her tell everyone she was enjoying herself. She’s one evil fucker she really is.

• Heart

Spot on . Those ladies gave Ruth and her the benefit of the doubt and allowed her to tag along ..that she quickly turned into HER birthday weekend before they had even set foot there. Then to talk about them like that . She is putrid to her very core and will never change . She has said and done heinous things. And Ruth enabled and approved all of it ..I have said along Ruth is weak and this has proved it . She needed her REAL friends physically around her to help her get rid of the nasty witch that controlled her for so long . I do not in any way think that Ruth is innocent at all but I do believe she was not strong enough and desperately wanted to be liked by Sasha ..God knows why . Her real friends are worth so much more .

Reactions: 13

Has anyone got a copy of that vidio ?

Reactions: 1
@guesswhosback02 😮 can’t be can it?

seems to be defending Sasha and attacking tattlers on nugzlife89 comments

@guesswhosback02 😮 can’t be can it?

seems to be defending Sasha and attacking tattlers on nugzlife89 comments
Wouldn't surprise me. It's one of the 3 Stooges but which one? Gonzo, Sid, or the Dragon 🤔🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.