Sasha Fontain #2 To date or not to date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree, it’s one thing making a fool of yourself but using innocent people and basically mocking them cause that is exactly what she is doing. Taking the piss out of them, duping them with her products, if she was up front and honest then fine , girls got to make a living but it’s the lies that get me
So much yesssssss!
Selling and re-branding the goods isn't the issue. That is common practice.
For me, it is the lies that accompany it that led me to dig deeper about her.
Don't declare that you formularised the perfumes when they are in fact dupes of high end brands.
Don't sit during a live explaining the process of how you designed a perfume bottle to use to sell the scent when in fact it's an 'over the counter' design.
Do not treat viewers (and customers) like mugs!

She has no real business acumen, zero customer service skills and hardly any knowledge of the products she's peddling.
She really is just in it to make a quick buck which again, fair enough if that's how you roll but don't degrade, humilitate and bully others on the way.

Reactions: 4
It's the stong independent woman vibe that really annoys me yet is desperate for a man. She constantly bleets about being a self sufficient woman but
1 boobs paid by a man
2 1st merc Jay
3 1st cafe dv bloke
4 2nd cafe (friends ie loan 🦈)
5 caravans Mike ( note a lodge is made of wood not tin, that makes it a caravan)
6 latest banger micky
7 the famous barbour that is to tight but couldn't get a bigger size as it only goes up to a size 16 Mark

The list goes on, how on earth do these men fall for it????

Reactions: 7
Micky arrived around June, just in time for her birthday, lots was posted about it, weekend away, pics of her in his hot tube, garden, house, pretend driving of his Bentley, he paid for half the car & she refused to give him anything back, her response was its MINE

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Micky arrived around June, just in time for her birthday, lots was posted about it, weekend away, pics of her in his hot tube, garden, house, pretend driving of his Bentley, he paid for half the car & she refused to give him anything back, her response was its MINE
Oh my god what a witch!! She’s literally out to get what she can from these rich men 😡 she’s disgusting

Reactions: 3
Of course she's hiding, how can she possibly explain away everything that has come out on tattle, the funny thing about all this is I'd never heard of TATTLE untill sharryn mentioned it herself 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
She Directs you here

Last edited:
What a vile woman she is, having just watched that crumbz catering video, not one of those images are hers, what does that tell you, seriously imagine the disappointment of you booked a funeral buffet, and she did you over on one of the safest times of your life. She’s a crook thief and a liar, she knows that her past is catching up with her, when you put stuff on internet, it leaves a trail, and you can’t hide it forever. She should disappear but she won’t, because she’s a narc, and she feeds of adoration. So she’ll go quiet and then reappear, when old followers have moved on, and she’ll suck in a new lot.

I've been watching her for some time as she always comes up on my fyp , and I come across tattle cos she mentioned it, she is so toxic. Her stories never add up , from the Jamaica holiday she didnt go to , to then booking holiday again to Jamaica couple months ago then when someone said she was skint only the other week she said she only paid deposit, to then booking holiday to Egypt with a bloke and going begining of January which never happened. Makes out she popular but had no one to go to on Christmas day. Tries to come across as strong independent women that knows her worth but is desperate for a man that can take care of her. Very odd women

Oh my god what a witch!! She’s literally out to get what she can from these rich men 😡 she’s disgusting
the thing is what do rich men see in her? Surely there’s plenty of good looking women who are much nicer than her
Yeah in her filtered pics she looks ok but In unedited she looks like a complete different person. She looks like the filtered pics older trans sibling.

I wouldn’t usually comment like that but she calls people awful racist names so she’s fair game

Don’t forget poor Mike being messed about & used & doing a live with A&Q to all her viewers.And the lovely Swarovski earrings he bought her for her trip to JAMAICA and then put the crocodile tears on as COVID rules were being put in place so she didn’t go. Still gets me as to why you would be so racist about black people and want to go on holiday to Jamaica 😡 Never feel sorry for a female narcissist like her 👌

Last edited:
That catering video was tragic, the salmon 😭 and the picture of the coffin 😭
It looks like something Del Boy whipped up for the Nags Head 🥴

• Haha
the thing is what do rich men see in her? Surely there’s plenty of good looking women who are much nicer than her
Yeah in her filtered pics she looks ok but In unedited she looks like a complete different person. She looks like the filtered pics older trans sibling.

I wouldn’t usually comment like that but she calls people awful racist names so she’s fair game
She’s one of these that clearly opens her legs to anyone that looks at her and says the right thing, so they think she’s just an easy desperate sla@ so they go with it, little do they know she’ll rip them right off within a month! witch

And the fireworks 💥 🤣🤣

So much yesssssss!
Selling and re-branding the goods isn't the issue. That is common practice.
For me, it is the lies that accompany it that led me to dig deeper about her.
Don't declare that you formularised the perfumes when they are in fact dupes of high end brands.
Don't sit during a live explaining the process of how you designed a perfume bottle to use to sell the scent when in fact it's an 'over the counter' design.
Do not treat viewers (and customers) like mugs!

She has no real business acumen, zero customer service skills and hardly any knowledge of the products she's peddling.
She really is just in it to make a quick buck which again, fair enough if that's how you roll but don't degrade, humilitate and bully others on the way.
Sorry, been out walking the dog I don’t have 🙈😂😂😂
Definitely all of this.!!

I think she’s keeping quiet as she knows the minute she goes on she will mention how “tatted” are trying to bring her down ( remember back in Dec when “tatted” put her name all over it, just to be one thing.?) She has led this here and now very much regretting it.
I have noticed too that a couple of “besties” have locked their profiles, which is even funnier if you follow them and still have access😂😂
(We can still see your shed Nickayyy)

News years day she declared removing the negativity from your life, Delete them, have nothing to say to them….even her sheep were doing it like she was some sort of leader (narc traits)

I think she definitely has daddy issues, which explains why she’s so hit and miss with men. There’re not exactly lookers from what I can remember, and the he last one that didn’t want to be shown/ wasn’t allowed to be shown was like a puppet from Sesame Street 🙈
(Remember the backlash when she started on his innocent wife.🤬)

it’s all very sad that you have to give yourself another name and role play your life just to gain friends/followed/fans/sheep/customers.

I don’t have a great big circle of friends personally, but that’s my choice, I know my friends have been there 30+ And can call them if needed…💁🏼‍♀️

can I get an amen 👏🏼👏🏼😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget poor Mike being messed about & used & doing a live with A&Q to all her viewers.And the lovely Swarovski earrings he bought her for her trip to JAMAICA and then put the crocodile tears on as COVID rules were being put in place so she didn’t go. Still gets me as to why you would be so racist about black people and want to go on holiday to Jamaica 😡 Never feel sorry for a female narcissist called like her 👌
Jamaica never existed, she was waiting for it to go on the red list so she wouldn't be able to go but unfortunately for sharryn it stayed on Amber hence all the drama that ensured afterwards. Mike is the unlucky fella who's name is on the financial agreement for the caravan( still not a luxury lodge)

Reactions: 1
Sorry, been out walking the dog I don’t have 🙈😂😂😂
Definitely all of this.!!

I think she’s keeping quiet as she knows the minute she goes on she will mention how “tatted” are trying to bring her down ( remember back in Dec when “tatted” put her name all over it, just to be one thing.?) She has led this here and now very much regretting it.
I have noticed too that a couple of “besties” have locked their profiles, which is even funnier if you follow them and still have access😂😂
(We can still see your shed Nickayyy)

News years day she declared removing the negativity from your life, Delete them, have nothing to say to them….even her sheep were doing it like she was some sort of leader (narc traits)

I think she definitely has daddy issues, which explains why she’s so hit and miss with men. There’re not exactly lookers from what I can remember, and the he lady one that didn’t want to be shown/ wasn’t allowed to be shown was like a puppet from Sesame Street 🙈

it’s all very sad that you have to give yourself another name and role play your life just to gain friends/followed/fans/sheep/customers.

I don’t have a great big circle of friends personally, but that’s my choice, I know my friends have been there 30+ And can call them if needed…💁🏼‍♀️

can I get an amen 👏🏼👏🏼😂😂
Amen🙌

• Haha
Jamaica never existed, she was waiting for it to go on the red list so she wouldn't be able to go but unfortunately for sharryn it stayed on Amber hence all the drama that ensured afterwards. Mike is the unlucky fella who's name is on the financial agreement for the caravan( still not a luxury lodge)
O I know she was making videos a couple of weeks prior to the flight date. I thought the financial fella was another bald dude called Steve 🤷‍♀️Didn’t think Mike would be that stupid to do something like that.

O I know she was making videos a couple of weeks prior to the flight date. I thought the financial fella was another bald dude called Steve 🤷‍♀️Didn’t think Mike would be that stupid to do something like that.

Who is actually enjoyed the peace and quiet on their FYP. I have for sure scrawling through tick-tock and not hearing Sasha, Nicky screaming down a Microphone making out that they can sing.
And then when they are not singing Nickys kids taking the microphone thinking that they can sing also, and then to top it off hearing Sasha and Nicky leading them to think that they’re so good that could be on X factor. Just deluded. Please put the microphone away in a cupboard unlock it and leave it alone.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.