Sasha Fontain #2 To date or not to date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the sasha fontain products that she designed lol including the price she purchased it for before inflating it to the mugs that buy from tiktok, the story's she tells are just that, all fictional, why would anybody want to wear a perfume with her fictional name on it, I seriously don't understand itπŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I personally think she's staying away from tiktok in the hopes that her thread on Tattle will die down. 😐
The thing is, we are too invested now, she has coveted (and encouraged) this attention for ages πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She has single handedly created this ridiculous online persona that we find so entertaining. 😝
Her not posting on tiktok won't quieten this thread down as there is soooo much historic fodder on the Internet that will/can keep us amused for some time yet πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She will definitely re-appear with some 'new content' long before her all of her social media history has been exhausted πŸ‘

• Haha
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Lady Sharon/Sharryn Brotherton
According to her TikTok bio is an influencer but among her other (mostly self proclaimed) talents are:
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Business Management Degree holder
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Holiday Lodge/Caravan owner
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Re-seller of White Label beauty products, perfumes, candles etc
Actress

Often appears in her 'crystal accessories' adorned flat sporting one of 32 white t-Shirts, promoting her 'luxury branded' products or alternatively live-streaming from her chilly Merc, wearing a Barbour jacket.
Loves a McDonalds breakfast and not averse to a tipple although keen to remind everyone of her heart condition.
Finds happiness in leaving bad reviews online.
Often books/cancels overseas holidays.
Enjoys time spent at a Spa (although a tiktok she documented a stay at would lead you to believe otherwise) with the geeeewls (a group made up of female friends that she meets on tiktok and adds to an exclusive whatsapp group, the members of which are constantly changing).
Has a wish list (and accepts gifts) that she apparently deserves cos she "done some stuff for charidee"

She was destitute for a while but amazingly within a couple of weeks had turned things around and even managed to force herself out of the house to get her hair extensions re-done and spend a couple of days at a Spa.

Admittedly wants to find love (cos shes been single for 14 years as apparently the multiple relationships and at least 1 engagement in the last 5 years alone don't count) but is so disappointed with the "fanny magnets" that she meets on dating apps, is now venturing into hosting 'old skool' date nights - whilst still being a current member on P.O.F

Lady Sharon really isn't bothered at all by 'da trollz', (cos they are all jealous and haters and sad) so much so that she re-iterates it constantly.
This is brilliant. So accurate but hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I personally think she's staying away from tiktok in the hopes that her thread on Tattle will die down. 😐
The thing is, we are too invested now, she has coveted (and encouraged) this attention for ages πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She has single handedly created this ridiculous online persona that we find so entertaining. 😝
Her not posting on tiktok won't quieten this thread down as there is soooo much historic fodder on the Internet that will/can keep us amused for some time yet πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She will definitely re-appear with some 'new content' long before her all of her social media history has been exhausted πŸ‘
Someone asked her last night where she had been and her response was β€œhiding” then she disappeared again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she's hiding, how can she possibly explain away everything that has come out on tattle, the funny thing about all this is I'd never heard of TATTLE untill sharryn mentioned it herself πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
i really hope with the publicity tattle is getting more abs more people see this

I wonder if shazza sees this and this is why she’s so quiet

maybe her Facebook posts on her new venture Should see this ? Maybe a few members need to see before they waste their money on another one of her scams
I hate to see people get away with scamming people
I thought the exact same thing, we are starting to see that she isn’t who she makes out to be, she’s probably fallen out with her new bestie already, I’m waiting for the valentines single night to be cancelled next πŸ˜‚

They are all a bit daft slagging off the people In tattle, yet all is does is make people aware of what they are really like cause most will come for a nose

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Been a con artist for years, crumbz catering review
That is just awful!! That poor woman trying to organise the catering for a christening 😒 I would have personally gone down there and ripped her a second one in front of her non existent customers!

Reactions: 5
Of course she's hiding, how can she possibly explain away everything that has come out on tattle, the funny thing about all this is I'd never heard of TATTLE untill sharryn mentioned it herself πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Same here. I then had to come and see what it was all about. She should have kept her mouth shut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🀣🀣🀣
Same here. I then had to come and see what it was all about. She should have kept her mouth shut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She’s an actress on TOWIE now aswell, not an extra, not touring the set which is what it looks like πŸ˜‚ her answers are just so blunt and I find that rude! Honestly this woman is trying to live the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade salary πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is the most delusional person I’ve ever come across
It’s like saying to people I was on Corrie as a kid cause the school visited the set πŸ˜‚
She needs professional help. If she wasn’t such a cow I’d actually feel sorry for her
It’s a very sad life she leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone has the time please clear her Amazon wishlist. πŸ˜… You just click on the items and say buying elsewhere and it will clear if from the list πŸ˜… she will think they have been bought for her

• Haha
She is the most delusional person I’ve ever come across
It’s like saying to people I was on Corrie as a kid cause the school visited the set πŸ˜‚
She needs professional help. If she wasn’t such a cow I’d actually feel sorry for her
It’s a very sad life she leaves
Exactly this ^^^

I have bouts of feeling sorry for her as she clearly has some mental health issues.
However, she is such a blatant liar (her biggest issue imo) and she takes advantage of people. 😑
A lot of the people that she sells her products to seem to me to be blinkered (sorry to any of her customers) and are 'buying into' the lifestyle she promotes and are possibly using their patronage as a way to get to her 'inner circle'
She prays on their vulnerabilities, kindness and naivety. It is all done (by her) with a total awareness of what she is doing. She is one of the most disingenuous people on tiktok.🀬
She thinks she's clever and uses her charisma to charm but in this day and age with the digital trail she has left in her wake, all of her bullshit is finally coming back to bite her on the arse.πŸ‘

It's 2022 and it is no longer enough to talk the talk without walking the walk.
People want proof not promises.
It is not becoming, inspiring or attractive (to most people) to see a middle aged woman behaving so sexually explicit and crude with a mouth like a sewer (and morals to match)!
Although it is very entertaining (to some, me included) πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly this ^^^

I have bouts of feeling sorry for her as she clearly has some mental health issues.
However, she is such a blatant liar (her biggest issue imo) and she takes advantage of people. 😑
A lot of the people that she sells her products to seem to me to be blinkered (sorry to any of her customers) and are 'buying into' the lifestyle she promotes and are possibly using their patronage as a way to get to her 'inner circle'
She prays on their vulnerabilities, kindness and naivety. It is all done (by her) with a total awareness of what she is doing. She is one of the most disingenuous people on tiktok.🀬
She thinks she's clever and uses her charisma to charm but in this day and age with the digital trail she has left in her wake, all of her bullshit is finally coming back to bite her on the arse.πŸ‘

It is not becoming, inspiring or attractive (to most people) to see a middle aged woman behaving so sexually explicit and crude with a mouth like a sewer (and morals to match)!
spot on πŸ’–

Reactions: 2
Exactly this ^^^

Yeah I agree, it’s one thing making a fool of yourself but using innocent people and basically mocking them cause that is exactly what she is doing. Taking the piss out of them, duping them with her products, if she was up front and honest then fine , girls got to make a living but it’s the lies that get me

Just caught up......

My opinion is she's gone radio silence on tik tok because she doesn't know how she can worm her way out of the fact she's been totally exposed on here. Not just once but countless times.

There's been no promotion of her white label shite, flames events nothing.

People moan about tattle and say we are all trolls, I totally disagree in this instance as all of us have become so invested in exposing her..... maybe sasha will learn (probably not) constant lying and bullshit gets you caught out cause you can't remember what you've said!

My other opinion is that genuinely I believe she has a serious issue or is mentally unwell to be creating and making up and clearly believing everything she says.

Think we are just days away from the oh I've been really down video

Exactly this ^^^

Literally just said the same x

• Heart
Just caught up......

My opinion is she's gone radio silence on tik tok because she doesn't know how she can worm her way out of the fact she's been totally exposed on here. Not just once but countless times.

There's been no promotion of her white label shite, flames events nothing.

People moan about tattle and say we are all trolls, I totally disagree in this instance as all of us have become so invested in exposing her..... maybe sasha will learn (probably not) constant lying and bullshit gets you caught out cause you can't remember what you've said!

My other opinion is that genuinely I believe she has a serious issue or is mentally unwell to be creating and making up and clearly believing everything she says.

Think we are just days away from the oh I've been really down video

Literally just said the same x
Spot on. She’ll try a complete different approach I reckon on her return. She’ll put everything back to Tattle etc etc. I hope the Ruth’s and Nicky’s of this world get out quick because they are probably nice girls just getting swept along with this shite

Reactions: 4
For quite a while I knew there was something about her that didn’t add up, Googling her name i came across this site and you have all confirmed what i had been thinking all along. Sad thing is it’s the vulnerable ones that believe her tit and get sucked in, buying her over priced pound shop perfume and crap, thinking they want to be just like her, that’s who she targets, she would rip someone off, see them on their arse financially, yet still make out she’s a good friend and praise them for buying her tat!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.