Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Silly move telling everyone in her tik tok not to come on tattle and look at these comments. I nearly broke my ankle running over here and I wasn't disappointed either. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23

FancyASnog

Hello from the fan page maker!
I hadn’t planned on making a fan page for her, but after watching her for a while, a LONG while, I’ve heard just about enough to know she needs putting in her place. Her views are outdated af, and don’t sit well with us young people, and how she can have them, aswell as not address them, being a “business gewl”, is beyond me. Any influencer or celeb who genuinely cared about their online image, their audience, and their sales, would address the homophobia and racism she’s clearly guilty of.
And don’t even get me started on the anti-refugee video, that’s when I really started to see her as one big red flag. To complain about the things you have, and then compare your lifestyle in comparison to people who are fleeing terrorism, is quite frankly disgusting and shows the true privilege she doesn’t realise she has. Branding them as “afghanistanis” shows how much she doesn’t care about people from different ethnicities.
Racist? No doubt. And not welcome in the world we live in.
With the pity party cry of “I’m a heart patient” in almost every video, it reminds me of that one girl at school who would come in on crutches or have her arm in her cast for about 6 months of school term, we all knew one tbf.

Oh, my absolute favourite part about her, is the “I’m a nice person” part. I’m sorry, where? *scans the sky*, must have missed that?! *looks under table*
By calling your ex-friend a fat c***, telling your fans that Mrs Hinch isn’t as strong as you and slating receptionists at spas because clearly you think you’re above everyone who works a 9-5, doesn’t scrounge with a “wish list”, and has a relatively normal life instead of thinking they’re the dogs.

Don’t get me wrong, I admire her self confidence, but her selfawareness

• Heart
Reactions: 21

poola

VIP Member
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Lady Sharon/Sharryn Brotherton
According to her TikTok bio is an influencer but among her other (mostly self proclaimed) talents are:
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Business Management Degree holder
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Holiday Lodge/Caravan owner
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Re-seller of White Label beauty products, perfumes, candles etc
Actress

Often appears in her 'crystal accessories' adorned flat sporting one of 32 white t-Shirts, promoting her 'luxury branded' products or alternatively live-streaming from her chilly Merc, wearing a Barbour jacket.
Loves a McDonalds breakfast and not averse to a tipple although keen to remind everyone of her heart condition.
Finds happiness in leaving bad reviews online.
Often books/cancels overseas holidays.
Enjoys time spent at a Spa (although a tiktok she documented a stay at would lead you to believe otherwise) with the geeeewls (a group made up of female friends that she meets on tiktok and adds to an exclusive whatsapp group, the members of which are constantly changing).
Has a wish list (and accepts gifts) that she apparently deserves cos she "done some stuff for charidee"

She was destitute for a while but amazingly within a couple of weeks had turned things around and even managed to force herself out of the house to get her hair extensions re-done and spend a couple of days at a Spa.

Admittedly wants to find love (cos shes been single for 14 years as apparently the multiple relationships and at least 1 engagement in the last 5 years alone don't count) but is so disappointed with the "fanny magnets" that she meets on dating apps, is now venturing into hosting 'old skool' date nights - whilst still being a current member on P.O.F

Lady Sharon really isn't bothered at all by 'da trollz', (cos they are all jealous and haters and sad) so much so that she re-iterates it constantly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

poola

VIP Member
She wasn’t even streaming she was filming a tiktok so could’ve easily stopped and finished it later. He told her to sit down and one point and everyone commented that he was controlling (as if someone could control Sasha Fontaine) and she defended him to the hilt then low and behold a few weeks later she was on a live saying he was weird and she didn’t fancy him.
Sasha said that Mark actually made contact with her first, he had seen her on tiktok. If this is true then I have no sympathy for Mark whatsoever. He must have known what he was getting himself into (well somewhat at least, obviously we don't know what went on behind closed doors) 🤷‍♀️
However her treatment of him - which was displayed on tiktok - was abhorrent (surprise surprise)
To declare how she thought he was 'the one' etc after a matter of days was ridiculously immature.
The way she spoke to him was obviously rude and degrading (again, surprise surprise)
However he is a grown man and if he was happy to accept that, join her in making silly tiktoks pandering to her followers (oops I mean fans 😂 ) and spending his money on her, then so be it.
When they first 'broke up' she defended him (I was for once impressed by her supposed loyalty towards him :rolleyes:) she was still even proclaiming at this stage that he could still be 'the one' but the timing was all wrong etc
However,
Then the silly schoolgirl-type piss-taking began (with the geeeewls in 'The Shed Of Dreams') and her true colours once again reared their ugly head :devilish:.
She was saying how she never even fancied him at all and making innuendo as to what their physical relationship did/did not entail :sick::sick::sick:
And yet still her followers will defend her over and over - they see her behaviours but it's all excused because "it's Sash"/ it makes for great viewing/they wanna be in her 'elite' geeeewl gang - which is in fact nothing more than the latest round of sycophants (it's quite sad really cos the 'geeeewls' all old and new seem 'nice') and as time has shown, it's likely that one by one they too will be discarded (and replaced) like so many before them ☹

My message (for what it's worth :p) to any of the current whatsapp geeeewls (cos we all know you're here among us 😉) is to take a step back, read through ALL of the pages in thread 1 and 2.
Read it as an outsider, put all emotional attachment aside, do your own googling to see what is in fact true and whats not and make your own mind up about the situation 🙂.
The truth is out there!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Why are people still blowing smoke up her arse though? I’ve been watching her for ages and when she first started on TT I thought her dating stories were actually quite funny. Then after the 516th dating disaster story I thought to myself surely all those men can’t be wrong 🤔. Then this whole persona started to form with all these different businesses etc. New friend/boyfriend every month. So when she mentioned Tattle I just had to check it out. I’ve nearly wet myself laughing ever since 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

poola

VIP Member
Spot on. Her only option is to threaten legal action and use the threat of consequences to make it stop. I find it interesting to watch her react and respond as do many others. Silly thing is now, she has made bold statements that people will lose their jobs, be nicked, etc etc. one small person does not have that power. Murderers are roaming our streets, she is insignificant. So the threats will keep coming, and the cryptic threats, and all her sheep will be sat waiting and watching for something that won’t happen. Her behaviour is public and traceable too, so you can’t play the victim when you are just as offensive. It’s gonna be a boringly interesting few days! 😂
Unless I am very much mistaken, everything (at least what I've seen) is pretty much just peoples observations and opinions about her own social media uploads, activities and digital footprint. :p
Today someone posed a question (not an accusation) as to her honesty to which she took umbrage. This in no way warrants a search of IP addresses by The local Police force.
Interestingly she said the Police are visiting her on Friday at 3pm. She also said she would be phoning 101 to report an 'accusation of theft' for today's goings on. So what is Fridays visit for? Or does she just have a weekly/monthly ongoing appointment on Fridays at 3? ;)
There was an attempted break in on my property at the beginning of November, I'm still awaiting the Police to attend :rolleyes: So I'm not sure that someone saying that a tiktokers wallpaper is a bit shit or their handwash isn't all it's cracked up to be is gonna have PC Plod at the door 🤣
Anyway I best go stash the weed and get my untaxed car off the drive before the boys in Blue arrive 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lisa Anne

It’s the double standards that get me, people fall out all the time. People can be best mates one minute and not the next. What ever the story, there is always going to be another side where their point of view may differ. The last time I looked she is very good at giving her side of every story she’s experienced. So why does she insist on calling everyone else a troll or just jealous when they voice their view point?.

It’s like this charity money things, what I read on tattle was someone asked a question about the amount of money given to the charity, as they couldn’t find the details on the charity website, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe they may of even stated they didn’t think Saha would take from charity. But on tictoc this has now been turned into she’s being accused of stealing from the charity.

I’m not a fan or a troll, but from my short time observing Sasha fontain the details do change from £20,000 for charity to £5,000 and now receipt for £4,300 and sometimes plus chocolate eggs raised for charity last year alone.

For me, it’s the variety of amounts spoken on various lives/ videos that has caused the question to be asked in the first place.

If Sasha or her fans don’t want to hear the comments or questions, then she and they can simply not read or just ignore them. If she or they choose to voice their opinion and respond to then that is also their right to do so. but remember if you do, it’s double standards to then call everyone for doing the exact same thing as Ms Fontain and fans.

We live in a free country where freedom on speech is a basis human right for all. It doesn’t instantly make you a troll, it doesn’t give people the instant right to take up police time or to contact people’s work places in the hope to get people in trouble or even sacked. Especially when the person calling the police and employers are equally involved as the negative possible false comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She seemed to know everything about narcissistic people, when I corrected her I’ve been with a narcissistic man for 16 years he beat me and my kids , she said they don’t blacken ure name , I said yes they do and explained my situation, she removed my comment, there was no hate in it , and what she says goes , I don’t know I just found her know it all attitude insulting to victims who have suffered narcissistic abuse , I’m not here to bash her looks or anything I just think her attitude is awful, wen I first joined tik Tok a few weeks ago I enjoyed her posts now she seems to be a totally different person to what I thought , I think she has very narcissistic traits and gets angered when truth comes out and that typical behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Saff_ron

Lucky me, I happened to hear the tail end of this mornings live whilst she chatted to 2 different tiktokers
Here's the tea :coffee::coffee::coffee: (individual tea-sets are available to gift via her Amazon wishlist)
She has 6 of us that the police are aware of, they know who 5 of them are 😂 🤣 😂
Di
RUexcited
Julie - who works for the NHS
An ex-chef that worked for her.
Someone that works for Social Services
And the other person is 5 hours away from her - lucky sod!!! ;)
One of the reasons for the police involvement is that some photos of her were screen shot from facebook. She then went on to say the Police have asked her to send them screen shots off of tiktok :unsure::unsure::unsure:

She is using backgrounds (on the tok that we call tik) , cos the police have told her to 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️
Her car got scratched 2 weeks ago so now she has a camera in/on it 🚙
She is currently 4 and a half hours away from home - the reasons for this varied from, she is on holiday to, she is emotionally supporting a friend.

Said she's going Tunisia in March (previously said she's going in 3 weeks time) so must be going twice lucky geeeewl 🏖

One very good thing about her experience in all this is that she now wants to "step up and help others that are trolled and bullied" 😇

This led on to a discussion about 2 other TikTokers. The first is apparently called 'LucyRose'. Sasha made a comment akin to 'oh the one with the teeth' followed up with "She does my head in, I was like whooo, Fuck me she's a nutter" 🙄🙄🙄
She didn't remember the name of the second lady but this was some of her musings "She has mental health issues, she called ambulances cos she was addicted to that stuff they have in the tanks, she's got some syndrome. I felt sorry for her. She was pretty, it was attention deficit behaviour. She called an ambulance 2-3 times a week to suck the gas just to film on tiktok. I was fascinated why she was doing it. She should just find a man who can give her a cuddle, or go round a friends. I can go to Roof or Nick-eee for cuddles' - Thanks Dr Sash 👩‍⚕️👩‍⚕️👩‍⚕️
And here endeth the inspirational messages of the day from Sharon from the block. 👍

#freethetattle6 #deluded #inspirational
I missed the end but watched the bit when she was talking to a lady who runs a MH group. Everything the lady was saying Sasha flipped in, shoehorned her troll tales in, and dominated the chat, stopping only to read the posts of only the cheerleaders and van booking enquiries. The lady disappeared very quickly, which even Sasha commented on… awkward. She quoted perpetrators 5 at that point, 3 of which they now knew, 2 would be getting sacked and the remaining 2 police were working with TT to obtain IP to catch them by Friday. She must have live updates to her Radio she never handed in when she left the force, as the obviously found another… I feel comforted that the famous (she also spoke about how famous she was) get their own personal crime team.

#operationeasteregg #freethetiktok6 #freethetiktok5

P.S anyone remember her saying in her comeback video she was away to rest, (all taken down now btw) felt amazing, no man, no reason, just time away?! Well today the whole reason she is away is to spend time with her ex (now friend) who has cancer, however Sasha gave a very dim prognosis on the live…probably still has access to NHS records from when she was a nurse… it was the most self obsessed and exposing live I have seen… surely super fans, surely you saw the inconsistencies today?

• Haha
  • Wow

poola

VIP Member

Here’s another example. In this video she is warm and easy going, without knowing what we know you would find her quite likeable. Seems like faux fame has got to her, she doesn’t even resemble this person any more, she seems more entitled, aggressive and bitter in more recent videos. Can’t help thinking her TikTok documents her decline, we have seen her publicly rejected time and time again, spit poison and expect everybody to forget. If you don’t want people to comment then don’t put it out there for all to see/judge/scrutinise. It’s sad in a way. I feel pity that everytime she says the word strong I hear the word weak. This to her is being famous… what a sad way to live.
I've said from the beginning how much of an enigma she is.
I've even at times found myself having sympathy for her.😮
But, because someone can display a caring side, a 'soft' side, an empathic side, it doesn't mean that their callous, cruel, degrading, rude, obnoxious, untruthful side can be excused.
People have to be held accountable for both their words and actions - even more so (imo) if they are displaying it on social media.
Don't give out what you can't take back!
You can't throw out accusations and then refuse someone the right to reply just to distort the truth. 👍
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

And those in tin cans shouldn't wear red polka-dot bikinis 🩱

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Sharon pls do tell us what on earth made you put on a red bikini in the middle of January in ur Jay wick caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Smithy883

VIP Member
I'm not hiding, you've already sent the police to me before, I've done nothing wrong, I asked you for proof, people donated money for eggs that's the £1k, I have also contacted the charity as you yourself suggested, tickets for the event, raffle tickets, donations into your PayPal account when people couldn't attend, all that £ went to you,. Get your story straight the bucket was sealed, the bucket was opened but they left sealed eh? When the police arrive, I'll be sure to pass on all your dangerous driving videos

• Wow
  • Heart

Saff_ron

I saw a comment earlier about the Spa and how excited she was…. We have all seen the video where she is lounging by the pool saying what a lovely break they have had then in a blink of an eye becomes aggressive and vicious about the staff, she’ll never go back blah blah blah… correct me if I’m wrong, is that not the time she had a “turn” and had an ambulance out? Everything is a circus. Imagine going away with her, you would be on edge she was going to kick off or make a show of herself. I have no desire to be in her clique or her for that matter. She lacks class and decorum. This is not me being vindictive, this is me summarising what she puts out there. There is a difference between being strong and independent and overbearing and uncomfortably flamboyant. Gives me the ick!

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Whilst it’s quiet 🤐 and everyone is on shhhh🤫 Thought I’d say thanks for all da trollz o sorry meant the real peoples of tattled world for coming together to share there experiences of Sharon & let us remember that we all know the truth that’s why we came together & even New Members still coming. Feel blessed that we could see through her 💯 👍
I actually don’t give a shit what she does, who she dates etc etc (although it’s comedy gold). What I do care about is people getting ripped off and men getting rinsed, dumped and then made out to be villains. She constantly slates people on a platform with 14k followers yet we’re the trolls. Gaslighting at its finest. Though if only a quarter of those 14k followers follow her for the same reason as me then that’s 3.5k laughing at you Sasha love 😂

• Heart
💯
The thing is they are (maybe unintentionally) enabling her by not holding her accountable - although from what I've gleaned after hearing about any 'fallings out' she had with any of the previous 'geeeewls', an intervention probably wouldn't work. 😐
She most likely wouldn't receive any words of concern as anything more than criticism and therefore as she herself says "block, delete and move on" ☠

We have all seen her emotional rants about what is being said here on, probably because it's out of her control, she can't block and delete us like she can on tickety boo.😛
She absolutely cannot stand the lack of control (narcissistic trait) 😤
But to be honest 'trollz and haters' should be the least of her worries, she really is her own worst enemy 😕
Narcissistic trait is unable to handle criticism too , drives them crazy, it tickled me when she showed the information on narcissistic people, I thought hmmmm yea u ! ,but the thing is they will never ever believe they are to blame for anything and will twist and manipulate it that they come out on top x

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Sasha said that Mark actually made contact with her first, he had seen her on tiktok. If this is true then I have no sympathy for Mark whatsoever. He must have known what he was getting himself into (well somewhat at least, obviously we don't know what went on behind closed doors) 🤷‍♀️
However her treatment of him - which was displayed on tiktok - was abhorrent (surprise surprise)
To declare how she thought he was 'the one' etc after a matter of days was ridiculously immature.
The way she spoke to him was obviously rude and degrading (again, surprise surprise)
However he is a grown man and if he was happy to accept that, join her in making silly tiktoks pandering to her followers (oops I mean fans 😂 ) and spending his money on her, then so be it.
When they first 'broke up' she defended him (I was for once impressed by her supposed loyalty towards him :rolleyes:) she even was still proclaiming at this stage that he could still be 'the one' but the timing was all wrong etc
However,
Then the silly schoolgirl-type piss-taking began (with the geeeewls in 'The Shed Of Dreams') and her true colours once again reared their ugly head :devilish:.
She was saying how she never even fancied him at all and making innuendo as to what their physical relationship did/did not entail :sick::sick::sick:
And yet still her followers will defend her over and over - they see her behaviours but it's all excused because "it's Sash"/ it makes for great viewing/they wanna be in her 'elite' geeeewl gang - which is in fact nothing more than the latest round of sycophants (it's quite sad really cos the 'geeeewls' all old and new seem 'nice') and as time has shown, it's likely that one by one they too will be discarded (and replaced) like so many before them ☹

My message (for what it's worth :p) to any of the current whatsapp geeeewls (cos we all know you're here among us 😉) is to take a step back, read through ALL of the pages in thread 1 and 2.
Read it as an outsider, put all emotional attachment aside, do your own googling to see what is in fact true and whats not and make your own mind up about the situation 🙂.
The truth is out there!!!
I think the way she spoke to him was disgusting for a grown woman.
Then she proclaims about “ strong independent woman”, she’s clearly not… she hates her own company, she hates being alone, she needs attention and confirmation all the time, whether it be from a man or women.
I think she picks her prey, she watches to see how vulnerable they are, then goes in with the sob stories, heart condition, (bras too tight) or losing 2 stone in 2 weeks.. did you find it again.??😂
Too many people asked her on her lives if they could rent her caravan/tin hut and you could see the pound signs rolling in her eyes.!🤑🤑🤑
To start calling people out on her posts, get into such a rage then delete them must be some sort of disorder,
She hammered on about trolls in early December and must have thought if I mention I’m on tatted people will go over and defend me, backfired big time slosh🙈
Now over the last week there have been 70% sheep and 30% “real people”…I don’t think it’s worked out the best while you’re in your tin can, in your dressing gown and hunters, bikini and sunnies….I mean what are the chances of needing summer/winter clothes in Clacton in January💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️😂😂

Lisa Anne

51 year old out clubbing with 30 year old men. Desperate

Shes sasha fontain darling she does what she wants
Is it just me, or does anyone else watching her say I’m Sasha Fontain get an image of jack Duckworth when he walks into the rovers saying “hi I’m Vince St Clair “ and it turns out to Vera. Sasha fontain is the modern day Jack Duckworth😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Herself71

VIP Member
I feel a complete fool, I have bought items and now found this out. !!! I won’t be buying anymore being ripped off!! They are fake and that’s shameful!
Hello , im new to tattle but sasha fontain send me a friend request several months ago , i found her entertaining and like some of her content , a few months ago she done a live with her friend Ruth while she was in some manor house spa hotel for the weekend , there was a irish wedding going on at the time and she went on to say that she was married to a irish man who treated her badly , she then went on to call all the ppl that were at the wedding " irish bastards " ..I immediately wrote to her on her live and said "not nice " but she then went on to say it again. As the live continues she then gatecrashed the same wedding ...she says she has a heart condition but fell of the chair ( which was staged for attention)...I don't like ganging up on one person but I do agree with a lot that ppl are saying ..her stories are never consistant ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10