Sasha Fontain #2 To date or not to date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i 100% agree. Seems like she is avoiding conflict and confrontation in public. it’s uncomfortable watching.
Bit like her distancing herself from the money on the charity event even though she’s fallen out with both of em and putting it on them not her

Reactions: 2
Pissed omg really ? soon sobered up I’ve never known someone of her age to act like that out … that’s just embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Pissed omg really ? soon sobered up I’ve never known someone of her age to act like that out … that’s just embarrassing
All I keep thinking is some poor woman is about to have her world fall in on her at the hands of her. Why would anybody do this?!

• Angry
It reminds me of the toe curling episode of the office where David Brent does the night club circuits! 🙈
51 year old out clubbing with 30 year old men. Desperate

All I keep thinking is some poor woman is about to have her world fall in on her at the hands of her. Why would anybody do this?!
Shes sasha fontain darling she does what she wants

Guess you should be careful what you wish for eh? I know if that was my fella I would have no hesitation in finding her and doing more than “telling her to her face” she has gone too far.

Reactions: 6
Guess you should be careful what you wish for eh? I know if that was my fella I would have no hesitation in finding her and doing more than “telling her to her face” she has gone too far.
Maybe one day she will get karma

Wonder if the old bill will get her a macdonalds breakfast if she’s in the cells lol 😂
Maybe one day she will get karma
very soon I hope

Wonder if the old bill will get her a macdonalds breakfast if she’s in the cells lol 😂

very soon I hope
Especially as she uses everyone how can’t nickayyyy see it how she keep sucking these people in I saw it years ago what she’s all about

very soon I hope

Especially as she uses everyone how can’t nickayyyy see it how she keep sucking these people in I saw it years ago what she’s all about
I’m such a lovely person I’ve raised over 20 grand for charity what have you tattle cunts done where is the proof of this 20 grand superstar George Michael never said duck all about what he did all came out when he died like the ivf treatment he paid for on deal or no deal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Is it just me, or does anyone else watching her say I’m Sasha Fontain get an image of jack Duckworth when he walks into the rovers saying “hi I’m Vince St Clair “ and it turns out to Vera. Sasha fontain is the modern day Jack Duckworth😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When u have to make videos claiming on repeat that your having a great time …. Ur probably NOT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with the old vids?
Possibly posted as went out & if any new victim looked her up.. they wouldn’t come across loud bad mouthy cow first..!!!

Yeah and got another 2 mugs on the go who haven’t got a clue what she is actually about lol 😂

Lost 2 stone where it’s definitely delusional lol 😂
Recon one of erm could be Jakewaters52 tik tok could be her new victim opps sorry love interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.