Sasha Fontain #2 To date or not to date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self made wanna be from Essex has got a new business venture..
This Week : DATING, we’re going back to the old skool😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Lady Sharon/Sharryn Brotherton
According to her TikTok bio is an influencer but among her other (mostly self proclaimed) talents are:
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Business Management Degree holder
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Holiday Lodge/Caravan owner
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Re-seller of White Label beauty products, perfumes, candles etc
Actress

Often appears in her 'crystal accessories' adorned flat sporting one of 32 white t-Shirts, promoting her 'luxury branded' products or alternatively live-streaming from her chilly Merc, wearing a Barbour jacket.
Loves a McDonalds breakfast and not averse to a tipple although keen to remind everyone of her heart condition.
Finds happiness in leaving bad reviews online.
Often books/cancels overseas holidays.
Enjoys time spent at a Spa (although a tiktok she documented a stay at would lead you to believe otherwise) with the geeeewls (a group made up of female friends that she meets on tiktok and adds to an exclusive whatsapp group, the members of which are constantly changing).
Has a wish list (and accepts gifts) that she apparently deserves cos she "done some stuff for charidee"

She was destitute for a while but amazingly within a couple of weeks had turned things around and even managed to force herself out of the house to get her hair extensions re-done and spend a couple of days at a Spa.

Admittedly wants to find love (cos shes been single for 14 years as apparently the multiple relationships and at least 1 engagement in the last 5 years alone don't count) but is so disappointed with the "fanny magnets" that she meets on dating apps, is now venturing into hosting 'old skool' date nights - whilst still being a current member on P.O.F

Lady Sharon really isn't bothered at all by 'da trollz', (cos they are all jealous and haters and sad) so much so that she re-iterates it constantly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
According to her TikTok bio is an influencer but among her other (mostly self proclaimed) talents are:
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Actress

Often appears in her 'crystal accessories' adorned flat sporting one of 32 white t-Shirts, promoting her 'luxury branded' products or alternatively live-streaming from her chilly Merc, wearing a Barbour jacket.
Loves a McDonalds breakfast and not averse to a tipple although keen to remind everyone of her heart condition.
Enjoys time spent at a Spa (although a tiktok she documented a stay at would lead you to believe otherwise) with the geeeewls (a group made up of female friends that she meets on tiktok and adds to an exclusive whatsapp group, the members of which are constantly changing).
Has a wish list (and accepts gifts) that she apparently deserves cos she "done some stuff for charidee"

She was destitute for a while but amazingly within a couple of weeks had turned things around and even managed to force herself out of the house to get her hair extensions re-done and spend a couple of days at a Spa.

Admittedly wants to find love (cos shes been single for 14 years as apparently the multiple relationships and at least 1 engagement in the last 5 years alone don't count) but is so disappointed with the "fanny magnets" that she meets on dating apps, is now venturing into hosting 'old skool' date nights - whilst still being a current member on P.O.F

Lady Sharon really isn't bothered at all by 'da trollz', (cos they are all jealous and haters and sad) so much so that she re-iterates it constantly.
I’m literally crying so HARD with looolllll 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Actress

Died 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm just gutted I forgot to include Tarot Card Reader. 😂
You can edit it…. You also forgot roller skater, painter and decorator (but not cutting in), hospitality, narcissistic expert/relationship guru, charity worker, website designer.

Hope that helps. Feel free to add them to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Actress

Crying….😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Actress

Sums it up 👍

TLDR/Recap
Sasha Fontain
aka
Only Fans Member
Sex Line worker
Kitchen Fitter
Chef
TOWIE cast member
Exercise Guru
Website Designer
Events Planner
Unpublished Author
Podcaster wanabee
Karaoke enthusiast
Actress

Spot on 🤣🤣 thing is, she knows what’s written about her is true and it clearly hits a nerve 🤣 what I don’t get, is when she “hit rock bottom” the other month, she was going on saying she was being scammed, I tried to take my own life (all for £90 I might add) that she had done nothing wrong and trading standards said she could continue trading 😂 but she gave the woman the £90 back anyway, how does that make sense? What I reckon is that the woman had paid, the stuff was never sent and then the woman had enough and reported her , that’s if any of it is true of course, we know what a jackanory she is!

Reactions: 3
Spot on 🤣🤣 thing is, she knows what’s written about her is true and it clearly hits a nerve 🤣 what I don’t get, is when she “hit rock bottom” the other month, she was going on saying she was being scammed, I tried to take my own life (all for £90 I might add) that she had done nothing wrong and trading standards said she could continue trading 😂 but she gave the woman the £90 back anyway, how does that make sense? What I reckon is that the woman had paid, the stuff was never sent and then the woman had enough and reported her , that’s if any of it is true of course, we know what a jackanory she is!
The lady you're talking about is @diane63cymru she is now a member on here and confirmed what happened on a previous post.
Diane never received her items and Lady Casha wouldn't replace/refund her.
Diane opened a 'small claim' against her (she supplied a screenshot in the previous thread)
It was only then that Casha refunded her although totally omitting to mentioning that in her tiktok at all and saying that she did it freely.

Reactions: 2
How about this… once again falls back to “I’ve got 40k followers on TikTok , I’ve done loads for charity…Boring..
yeah but how many of them know you. Kicking off about the food again😴😴
Pot kettle black with the rep her cafe had lol
She’s just a scammer trying to get free stuff everywhere she goes, tiktok, men, friends, leaving bad reviews. She is vile

Look at this for a promo vid😂😂😂🙈🙈
"Sharing horizons that are new to us" whilst a still of a funeral comes into focus 😂😂😂
Wtaf! - excellent editing skillz 🤡
How many of those pics are just generic Google images? 🤔
I'm not sure if the photos of platters are actual ones supplied by Crumbz cos

there wasn't 'a small tepid sausage' in sight 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Sharing horizons that are new to us" whilst a still of a funeral comes into focus 😂😂😂
Wtaf! - excellent editing skillz 🤡
How many of those pics are just generic Google images? 🤔
I'm not sure if the photos of platters are actual ones supplied by Crumbz cos

there wasn't 'a small tepid sausage' in sight 🤣😂🤣
It was the salmon and cucumber platter for me, and then I realised i could’ve made the same by sticking my fingers down my throat after a Friday night kebab🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How about this… once again falls back to “I’ve got 40k followers on TikTok , I’ve done loads for charity…Boring..
yeah but how many of them know you. Kicking off about the food again😴😴
The tiktoks she did about this pub review are what landed on my FYP and led me to her. 🤣
I think she just mentions the charity work to prove what an honest, caring person she is.
I mean she can't be all bad if she does a lot for poorly kids can she? 🤔
Jimmy Saville raised millions for children's charities dontcha know - oh wait 😯😯😯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been a con artist for years, crumbz catering review
i really hope with the publicity tattle is getting more abs more people see this

I wonder if shazza sees this and this is why she’s so quiet

maybe her Facebook posts on her new venture Should see this ? Maybe a few members need to see before they waste their money on another one of her scams
I hate to see people get away with scamming people

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.