Sasha Fontain #19 Who's sorry now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the same WW who's phone number ends with the two digits 63? 🤔
Is it the same WW that created and published (and then deleted cos shes a bit chickenshit like that) some videos (on tiktok) accusing someone of being someone else and leaving derogatory and libellous comments on other platforms to that effect? 🤡
Is that the same WW that stated on more than one occasion that she had seen proof of ALL of the charity money? 🤥
Is that the same WW that supposedly has 'pictures' of me that she has shared with other tiktokers? 😂
Is it the same WW that likes to play silly games and have multiple tiktok accounts (that interact with each other) 'cos she's 'oh so clever' like that?🙄
Is that the same WW that used to screenshot Tattle for 'her leader' and whatsapp them to her during lives? :poop:

Oh, it's not? Sorry, silly me, carry on then 🤡🤡🤡

#gameon #Icomewithreceipts #slowlyslowy
The very same !!😏

Wonder if The host is cooking them a full English 🤔..oh no wait . Maccy D it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All 3 of the mingers are exactly the same narcissistic twats and all 3 can’t see what they actually are nasty very twisted vile evil bullies

What else makes no sense is harpers sweets why the bloody hell could you not see what a nasty piece of work gonzo actually is by the way it behaves in its videos and lives but you take it on holiday with you and 24 hours later you’ve seen the light dumped it and flown home then blocked it a few days later

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Poor Annemarie lol lol. So is SP the new Nickayyyyy
Well, more of a downgrade, State of it.
Must of thought it was going to a working man’s club🤢
[/QUOTE]
What’s with roof’s fringe, looks like a spider has taken up residence 🕷 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
State of it honestly 🤣🤦‍♀️ really thinks its something 🥴🙄🤦‍♀️
If she's lost over a stone or whatever she's claiming she must have chopped a feckin leg off 'cos I see no difference 🤷‍♀️ just another one of her Billy bullshit lies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im trying to think what i heard about him, was it he takes money from the vunerable or something on Tictok.
If that is true then he and SF are a chip of the old block. No wonder they get on

I missed all of last nights shenanigans it seems... I was busy working, you know in that job that I don't have 😉

Reactions: 6
If that is true then he and SF are a chip of the old block. No wonder they get on

I missed all of last nights shenanigans it seems... I was busy working, you know in that job that I don't have 😉
I dont know how true it is but he was involved with We Are Unique Charity as well that all went tits up but im only going from what ive read on Tictok.
Was he anything to do with Sasha's Charity?

Reactions: 3
I dont know how true it is but he was involved with We Are Unique Charity as well that all went tits up but im only going from what ive read on Tictok.
Was he anything to do with Sasha's Charity?
Not hers no, But it was a charity I’ve heard.
What a pair 🤬

Reactions: 5
Wonder if anyone has bailed on the tit show sorry I mean birthday party having to look at Sam pile the pint 🍺 sinking mangled midland minger would make you do that alone without gonzo playing up

And all these holidays even forgets it’s other lies what about holiday with Dave the invisible drinks man Ffsake gonzo how do all these morons follow you road tax and mot coming best get your tit selling show back on the go you need plenty of cash remember barrelcakes money saving tips that were just for you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.