Sasha Fontain #19 Who's sorry now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel free to add a TLDR or, as previously, a few words each to summarize a memory from the previous thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Memory from the last thread gonzos meant to wear knickers to keep her ankles warm she’s now wearing them on its face to hide its miss aligned lipstick πŸ’„ from view

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said on last thread about them eating a kebab tonight think Sam pile will be eating gonzos very own kebab lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no idea for a thread name. You guys are too good for me to even think of one. πŸ₯°. I just wish I could see SP Live. I feel abandoned πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Today on Tiktok ..The Essex
*quote.. glamourqueen..unquote announced her heartfelt apologies to a select few and assured all she was not going to indulge in any more hate or reprisals ..fast forward to the eagerly anticipated party πŸ₯³ ..well there's three of them in caravan park bar and she's on camera flicking the finger and telling people to duck off ..ahh how comforting to know she is so sincereπŸ€₯
Ruth looks like someone who's already been embalmed 😐 so bored is she ...and the new kid on the block has appeared with her extra long neck and pint of lager ..I don't think she'll be up for karaoke but I reckon she might challenge the bouncer to a bare knuckle fight later πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š when she gets her beer goggles on.

As for Sash the Gash . She looks like she's stacked on the timber ..she could throw a mean shot putt. Maybe she will challenge the DJ to an arm wrestle...loser has to wear her sweaty thong on their face .

Tickety boo Tattlers.πŸ€ͺ.hang on for the fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*quote.. glamourqueen..unquote announced her heartfelt apologies to a select few and assured all she was not going to indulge in any more hate or reprisals ..fast forward to the eagerly anticipated party πŸ₯³ ..well there's three of them in caravan park bar and she's on camera flicking the finger and telling people to duck off ..ahh how comforting to know she is so sincereπŸ€₯
Ruth looks like someone who's already been embalmed 😐 so bored is she ...and the new kid on the block has appeared with her extra long neck and pint of lager ..I don't think she'll be up for karaoke but I reckon she might challenge the bouncer to a bare knuckle fight later πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š when she gets her beer goggles on.

As for Sash the Gash . She looks like she's stacked on the timber ..she could throw a mean shot putt. Maybe she will challenge the DJ to an arm wrestle...loser has to wear her sweaty thong on their face .

Actual pmsl πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the sumo wrestling shot putter that is going to go down well especially as she’s now lost so much weight if your actually blind and I do hope the fact freaks gets informed about Sam pile and her rollercoaster ride that the piles is still on and as for the Welsh wanker she is unbelievable how many faces has that moron got dying to watch a live with gonzo in it the fact freaks should actually have gonzo and pile nicked and duck the Welsh back stabber rite off out of it all 3 of them are the spawn of the devil πŸ‘Ώ

Reactions: 4

Is this alleged party on tt

Reactions: 3

Stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she definitely got her monies worth at the all inclusive. Don’t get me wrong I reckon I’ve put on a few pounds the few years. Dam you lockdown but I’m talking about a few pounds but I exercise everyday and I dress appropriately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I cannot see sp live. I so wish she was my friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One that definitely won’t be their harpers swe
Stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she definitely got her monies worth at the all inclusive. Don’t get me wrong I reckon I’ve put on a few pounds the few years. Dam you lockdown but I’m talking about a few pounds but I exercise everyday and I dress appropriately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I cannot see sp live. I so wish she was my friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
just make up another account

Reactions: 3
Fucksakes! I missed it all tonight!

Aww, I thought my parody of we will rock you was in with a shout for new title thread 🀣🀣

Comment of the night though goes to Smithy!

"Find a qualified hairdresser" absolutely fucken brilliant πŸ‘ 🀣🀣 so so true.

Ah, forgive them, they know not nuffinck!!🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Fucksakes! I missed it all tonight!

Aww, I thought my parody of we will rock you was in with a shout for new title thread 🀣🀣

Comment of the night though goes to Smithy!

"Find a qualified hairdresser" absolutely fucken brilliant πŸ‘ 🀣🀣 so so true.

Ah, forgive them, they know not nuffinck!!🀣🀣🀣
They don’t need an hairdresser they need a miracle worker 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Tell you what is absolutely pathetic which none of its dimwits have worked out yet gonzo the old dog does none of the running about one idiot has taken 5 hours to drive to her the other idiot 4 hours now would gonzo do that cause she bleeping wouldn’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Roof has been embalmedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pmsl at these comments. Once again 3 of a kind, 3 sad mentally challenged individuals. Shazza you need to think about Weight Watchers, you don’t want that old ticker giving out on the Dance Floor lol

• Haha
Poor Annemarie was desperate to go to the party and they all ignored her……….rude
She’ll never be invited on a weekend away, She’s been screamed at on a live, she’s only here for the cringey comments and to keep the numbers up 🀒🀒🀒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.