Sasha Fontain #19 Who's sorry now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was there idea of a good night out, I'd hate to 👀 a 💩💩 one 🤣🤣
LIVE, I've 👀 more life in a corpse ⚰

Ruth 👀 uncomfortable, out of place.
SB taking over the live, do you know who I am 🙄🙄🙄
SP 🐿🐿 well in the words of her leader, 👀 "dug up", 😴😴

Now everybody knows how I like to help the less fortunate....
1 Get some exercise (SB)
2 STEP AWAY from 🍔🍟 (SB)
3 Find a hairdressers, all 3 of them, Ruth's hair is styled like a little girls, SB cheap extension, not a good look and as for SP, I have NO WORDS...
4 Shopping, to a proper shop, a personal shopper & a🪞would be helpful, buy a couple of sizes up (SB)

FINAL.WORD TO SB & 🐿🐿🐿
You have no problem getting a man, Knicker elastic springs to mind, 🤣🤣 it's a shame you just can't manage to keep one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Annemarie lol lol. So is SP the new Nickayyyyy
She’ll never be Nickaaaaay. Nicky was pretty with integrity. Some may argue that if she did have integrity she wouldn’t have been friends with stinky nickers head in the first place but we’ve all been reeled in by fake people. She got out quick as she could. And never went online to defend the scum bag. That wet wipe has put herself in real danger of being arrested just to get the chance to lick her piles. I really hope she gets what’s coming as much as Gasha 😡

Reactions: 8
Waiting patiently for the “we had an amazing night” videos “had such a larf “
so did we Sharon so did we.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Annemarie has been licking gonzos arse for ages not invited she’s always got gonzos back lol 😂 why ? And look who else was in the piles comments why the duck does the Welsh wanker want to watch the midlands mafia badass at gonzos party of 3 considering gonzos such a ponce and she got out

Ffsake the old tit cunts videos are up again happy birthday ain’t even gonzos birthday yet it’s back we knew this would happen and the pathetic apology video and a lot more

Ffsake and it’s been on the ponce for birthday pressies on its wish list god these people are idiots

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fucksakes! I missed it all tonight!

Aww, I thought my parody of we will rock you was in with a shout for new title thread 🤣🤣

Comment of the night though goes to Smithy!

"Find a qualified hairdresser" absolutely fucken brilliant 👏 🤣🤣 so so true.

Ah, forgive them, they know not nuffinck!!🤣🤣🤣
Ahh apologies @Mrs.Wummin I rather hastily began this thread last night and had forgotten about that suggestion 🙇‍♀️
My bad (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Annemarie has been licking gonzos arse for ages not invited she’s always got gonzos back lol 😂 why ? And look who else was in the piles comments why the duck does the Welsh wanker want to watch the midlands mafia badass at gonzos party of 3 considering gonzos such a ponce and she got out

Ffsake the old tit cunts videos are up again happy birthday ain’t even gonzos birthday yet it’s back we knew this would happen and the pathetic apology video and a lot more

Ffsake and it’s been on the ponce for birthday pressies on its wish list god these people are idiots
WW is just a Cnut, yeah come at me with your hateful tts, trying to out me for something you twisted that you saw on here when no names were even mentioned.. NOW WHOS A SICK BI@CH.??? you’re a nobody that craves attention of someone you’ve never met and just screams to be noticed.. BUT YOU FUCKED UP.😂😂😂
Notice you didn’t get the apology yesterday, wonder why.?🤔🤡
Go back to your friends you’ve had since nursery apparently, Go find me in your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) search 😂😂
Trashas got everyone wishing her happy birthday like she’s the Fkin queen and gonna celebrate for 2 weeks.. D-head. Just fk off on your plane on Tuesday and be gone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Won't be long, her account is now public, god 🙏 us
It is public now tit show is up and running

And the two bob apologies about her trying to make a come back nothing else what an absolute scumbag bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if SB was bobbing on that middle finger of SP's last night 🤔🤣
#newbestfriendmaybeincludedinlesbiandreams😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Poor Annemarie lol lol. So is SP the new Nickayyyyy
Well, more of a downgrade, State of it.
Must of thought it was going to a working man’s club🤢
[/QUOTE]
That’s actually sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she wants to be in the gewls gang bless, but alas she has nothing Sasha needs from her.

Reactions: 7
Funny the party video she’s back to being slosher Fontain all 3 of those twats Welsh wanker Sam pile and gonzo Need a vet and putting down absolute scum all 3 of them scum scum scum

Reactions: 5
WW is just a Cnut, yeah come at me with your hateful tts, trying to out me for something you twisted that you saw on here when no names were even mentioned.. NOW WHOS A SICK BI@CH.??? you’re a nobody that craves attention of someone you’ve never met and just screams to be noticed.. BUT YOU FUCKED UP.😂😂😂
Notice you didn’t get the apology yesterday, wonder why.?🤔🤡
Go back to your friends you’ve had since nursery apparently, Go find me in your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) search 😂😂
Is that the same WW who's phone number ends with the two digits 63? 🤔
Is it the same WW that created and published (and then deleted cos shes a bit chickenshit like that) some videos (on tiktok) accusing someone of being someone else and leaving derogatory and libellous comments on other platforms to that effect? 🤡
Is that the same WW that stated on more than one occasion that she had seen proof of ALL of the charity money? 🤥
Is that the same WW that supposedly has 'pictures' of me that she has shared with other tiktokers? 😂
Is it the same WW that likes to play silly games and have multiple tiktok accounts (that interact with each other) 'cos she's 'oh so clever' like that?🙄
Is that the same WW that used to screenshot Tattle for 'her leader' and whatsapp them to her during lives? :poop:

Oh, it's not? Sorry, silly me, carry on then 🤡🤡🤡

#gameon #Icomewithreceipts #slowlyslowy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And old Sam pile last night has no trouble pulling men that why she is meant to be so good at ripping people out their cars cause it’s the only way she would pull one the midlands minger

And why don’t the Welsh wanker do everyone a favour and duck off she’s got more faces than Big Ben when a piss artist is looking at it seeing double

Reactions: 4
Why is Sharon asking everyone at the party 🎉 where she’s going next week when she clearly says in one of her videos exactly where she’s going 🤡

Reactions: 4
Why is Sharon asking everyone at the party 🎉 where she’s going next week when she clearly says in one of her videos exactly where she’s going 🤡
Prison with any luck

The wonderful apology she didn’t mention her cafe workers she robbed of furlough money theirs so many that evil bleep has wronged it’s hard to keep up with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is that the same WW who's phone number ends with the two digits 63? 🤔
Is it the same WW that created and published (and then deleted cos shes a bit chickenshit like that) some videos (on tiktok) accusing someone of being someone else and leaving derogatory and libellous comments on other platforms to that effect? 🤡
Is that the same WW that stated on more than one occasion that she had seen proof of ALL of the charity money? 🤥
Is it the same WW that likes to play silly games and have multiple tiktok accounts (that interact with each other) 'cos she's 'oh so clever' like that?🙄
Is that the same WW that used to screenshot Tattle for 'her leader' and whatsapp them to her during lives? :poop:

Oh, it's not? Sorry, silly me, carry on then 🤡🤡🤡
The very same…!!!
Also the same one who said that Kerry was 2 faced and lost all respect for her.
The same one that was doing searches on FF , but the decided to sit right up his arse on all YouTube’s, tt and insta posts.
The one who called Tasha the “master of manipulation” until she saw the real her.
The same one who was going to “give Di and knock and sort her out” because she didn’t live too far away from her.
The same one who called Tasha “Dangerous and devious” and only had online friends.
The same one that said Tasha needed counselling because of what happened in her childhood.
The same one who said Tasha was very childish for 52.
The very same one that said there was going to be a programme about trolls and tattle but Tasha was invited because she’s not liked.
The same one that called Tasha a “Washed up old trout”
Shall i go on..🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.