Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Today on Tiktok ..The Essex
*quote.. glamourqueen..unquote announced her heartfelt apologies to a select few and assured all she was not going to indulge in any more hate or reprisals ..fast forward to the eagerly anticipated party ๐Ÿฅณ ..well there's three of them in caravan park bar and she's on camera flicking the finger and telling people to fuck off ..ahh how comforting to know she is so sincere๐Ÿคฅ
Ruth looks like someone who's already been embalmed ๐Ÿ˜ so bored is she ...and the new kid on the block has appeared with her extra long neck and pint of lager ..I don't think she'll be up for karaoke but I reckon she might challenge the bouncer to a bare knuckle fight later ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š when she gets her beer goggles on.

As for Sash the Gash . She looks like she's stacked on the timber ..she could throw a mean shot putt. Maybe she will challenge the DJ to an arm wrestle...loser has to wear her sweaty thong on their face .

Tickety boo Tattlers.๐Ÿคช.hang on for the fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well Shazza Iโ€™m quite impressed. At least youโ€™re not in your tin hut in a polka dot bikini using the green screen filter ๐Ÿคฃ. Because that what be tragic wouldnโ€™t it? Well this new bloke looks about as exciting as a Matalan cardigan doesnโ€™t he? Beat up Porsche, non descript polo shirt and bitten nails. Luuuurrrrverly. Another poor fucker being reeled into the black widowโ€™s web. Anyway, nice pic Shazza!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Smithy883

VIP Member
The ยฃ1000.00 was a gift ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” from the previous mam.

As regards to criticising/body shaming....
All ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ are off.......
When you call a child, a disabled person or a person for the color of there skin, you can expect the same level of criticism back, is it wrong, probably, does saying SORRY cut it, No.

So......
Sasha fontain, Sharryn/Sharon Brotherton....
A quote from her Gob.....
YOU ARE A FAT C**T ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO START EDITING YOUR BODY AS WELL AS YOUR FACE

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Well this looks like it could be fun โ˜บ
Sunday 22nd May (tomorrow) 8pm premiere on YouTube - set a reminder so you don't miss it. ๐Ÿ‘
Hope to see you all there ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody ๐Ÿ‘‹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

poola

VIP Member
Pmsl. Poor Roof looks so uncomfortable. She has such nice โ€œotherโ€ friends to play with why she bothered with SB is above me.
Looks can be deceiving.
Roof is well aware of EVERYTHING that Trasha has done.
She is choosing to accept and excuse that behaviour thus condoning, enabling and encouraging it!
All of those people that have seen what Trasha has said and done and yet are still willing to play along in her silly games are nothing but vile, despicable individuals, they should all be ashamed of themselves.
No morals, no empathy, no heart - the lot of them! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Salale

VIP Member
God , they will be mortified, can you imagine that rocking up with its foul mouth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw some lovely pics of Niki Shearer with her friends..she looked very relaxed and happy ..and always naturally beautiful ๐Ÿ‘Œ

poola

VIP Member
WW is just a Cnut, yeah come at me with your hateful tts, trying to out me for something you twisted that you saw on here when no names were even mentioned.. NOW WHOS A SICK BI@CH.??? youโ€™re a nobody that craves attention of someone youโ€™ve never met and just screams to be noticed.. BUT YOU FUCKED UP.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Notice you didnโ€™t get the apology yesterday, wonder why.?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคก
Go back to your friends youโ€™ve had since nursery apparently, Go find me in your IP address search ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that the same WW who's phone number ends with the two digits 63? ๐Ÿค”
Is it the same WW that created and published (and then deleted cos shes a bit chickenshit like that) some videos (on tiktok) accusing someone of being someone else and leaving derogatory and libellous comments on other platforms to that effect? ๐Ÿคก
Is that the same WW that stated on more than one occasion that she had seen proof of ALL of the charity money? ๐Ÿคฅ
Is that the same WW that supposedly has 'pictures' of me that she has shared with other tiktokers? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it the same WW that likes to play silly games and have multiple tiktok accounts (that interact with each other) 'cos she's 'oh so clever' like that?๐Ÿ™„
Is that the same WW that used to screenshot Tattle for 'her leader' and whatsapp them to her during lives? :poop:

Oh, it's not? Sorry, silly me, carry on then ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

#gameon #Icomewithreceipts #slowlyslowy

Last edited:
  • Haha

Salale

VIP Member
Jo is as bad as her and the midlands mauler Please don't try to think you're clever because you absolutely aren't. Do you think for one minute any of us believed you could afford a porsche when you haven't got a pot to piss in ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you dopey cow๐Ÿคฃ

She really is thick as soupโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Cโ€™mon Jo, did you not get the txt
Jo's profile picture is a bit old isn't it ? Time to update it sweetie because you sure as hell look a wee bit advanced in years than in that pic.

As for Heath ..gloves are off with him too now. He's as bad going along with that silly game . Knew he was aware of her and her vile ways guarantee you met her when she did a little wankbank show for him. Pair of cretins.

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I'm confused , I follow that lady who's on tt , she friends with nikki , are you @rocksolidcrew???
I can hereby state that any Rocksolidcrew account on TT IS NOT ME..please deleteโ€ฆsomeone thinks they are clever.(apparently not then eh.?)
I would never make derogatory comments about someones child, however old. What this person has done by going through someoneโ€™s account and leaving such comments is spineless. I hope theyโ€™re not a parent themselves ๐Ÿคฌ

Last edited:
  • Heart

Smithy883

VIP Member
What a liar she is. How dare she make it out that we are lying. She said it. What a dimwit
I'm not sure what's funnier.....
The lie or the explanation to the lie...๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

As for Mr P
Everybody & I mean EVERYBODY, knows exactly why she's with him.....
Dazzling personality ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
His ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ body ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
NOPE NOPE NOPE
๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• Haha

Georgie19

The ยฃ1000.00 was a gift ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” from the previous mam.

As regards to criticising/body shaming....
All ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ are off.......
When you call a child, a disabled person or a person for the color of there skin, you can expect the same level of criticism back, is it wrong, probably, does saying SORRY cut it, No.

So......
Sasha fontain, Sharryn/Sharon Brotherton....
A quote from her Gob.....
YOU ARE A FAT C**T ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO START EDITING YOUR BODY AS WELL AS YOUR FACE
I've watched that video of her about buying the knock off handbag and trying to hold back her racist comments , yes shazza I'm married to a black man and you can say black man but you were tempted to use other words you fucking racist pig!!

• Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Gotta laugh at Gonzos attempts at boasting... guess what Sharon... its not yours, none of it. So much for bein an independent woman eh pmpl... don't make me laugh you're nothing but a ponce luv. Go get a proper job and earn it like the rest of us instead of leeching off of every poor soul you come into contact with then come back and boast and then we might take ya serious.... until then you're nothing but a lying conniving laughing stock ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh and your debts will all still be waiting for ya on ya return.... come Oct when the prices drop for tin hut in cracktown you'll be sobbing about bein skint and attempting suicide again... why don't you pay off ya staff that you've still not paid instead of acting all flash with ya holidays. Don't worry... you'll get ya karma... its coming! Be sooner than you think ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:

poola

VIP Member
So my question is what have you done that ppl need to know the TRUTH ...you can nearly smell her fag breath ๐Ÿคฎ
We've ALL seen the proof of what a vile, abusive, narcissistic, evil, corrupt, immoral, disgusting, heartless human being Trasha is, so if that's not enough proof of her 'character' I don't know what is. ๐Ÿคฎ

Seeing as that abhorrent little hanger-on is still willing to try to defend those behaviours (and as we have all witnessed, been complicit in also) then she is just proving what an absolute abomination she is too.๐Ÿคฌ
She makes scathing tiktoks about others and then deletes them, she threatens to rip people out of cars and blocks those that she chooses to insult - just shows what an absolute cowardly little rat she is! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Smithy883

VIP Member
If that was there idea of a good night out, I'd hate to ๐Ÿ‘€ a ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
LIVE, I've ๐Ÿ‘€ more life in a corpse โšฐ

Ruth ๐Ÿ‘€ uncomfortable, out of place.
SB taking over the live, do you know who I am ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
SP ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ well in the words of her leader, ๐Ÿ‘€ "dug up", ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Now everybody knows how I like to help the less fortunate....
1 Get some exercise (SB)
2 STEP AWAY from ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ (SB)
3 Find a hairdressers, all 3 of them, Ruth's hair is styled like a little girls, SB cheap extension, not a good look and as for SP, I have NO WORDS...
4 Shopping, to a proper shop, a personal shopper & a๐Ÿชžwould be helpful, buy a couple of sizes up (SB)

FINAL.WORD TO SB & ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
You have no problem getting a man, Knicker elastic springs to mind, ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it's a shame you just can't manage to keep one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Georgie19

I've just come across some video of her that I think someone may of recorded about mental health , saying she doesn't have any mental health ummmm I beg to differ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I honestly don't get why she thinks going on holiday is something to be impressive about , I have holiday home in Jamaica which I go to 3 times a year but I never make video after video and upload it while there, I enjoy my time with my family.
She just typical show off but in reality got fuck all to show off about.
Champagne lifestyle on lemonade money unless it's some poor old bugger she rinsing
She is actually boring now repeating the same shit over and over again ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
  • Heart