Sasha Fontain #19 Who's sorry now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scumbag seems to forget one major thing , over here on tattle we have a little thing called PROVE of her exploits ...she is the most 2 faced person I've had the misfortune to listen to ...she made it very clear that she was getting a new car then makes a tt to say it wasn't hers (which we all knew ) she really makes herself look ridiculous with ever word out of her big gob. I love it when she calls out us Tattlers because more and more ppl come over to us and realise the truth after all , thanks scumy sasha 😘

I’d put my life on it she hasn’t slept with him …he’s a meal ticket .
Who goes on holiday and watches a new girlfriend/boyfriend spend the entire holiday documenting their pathetic life is bizarre.

sooner him whoever he is and I’m sure he’s probably a decent hardworking fella sees sense the better ….she’s a vindictive nasty self absorbed individual.

Pure and simple really .
I agree she's playing him like a fiddle and also fiddling him out of ever penny ...poor fucker

Reactions: 10
gonzos land of make believe her whole bleeping life owned 4 Wendy houses and is a multi millionaire who couldn’t afford a £70 tyre at Xmas then a few days later was new car day wonder what happened to that must of got lost in the post like her white label tit does Ffsake bull bull and more bull

Reactions: 9
Ooooh she’s kicking off with guests all ready. She dosnt seem so keen on Heathcliff either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooh she’s kicking off with guests all ready. She dosnt seem so keen on Heathcliff either lol
Yes , seen that she shouted at some girls in the pool for been loud ( her mouth can be heard from Mars) , then made out that the other guests thanks her for doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she have to a video to a kid on tiktok and not just on WhatsApp. Oh that's right ..because it will ingratiate her with her followers; cue the comments...'Sasha you're so sweet to make that for him ..ahh bless him ""

BULLSHIT .. .tell your new friend Lesley you don't even like kids 👊 you're so transparent it's laughable .
She’s playing a game to portray herself as a good person and also as a victim….she can’t and won’t keep up the façade.Talking to kids out there like she’s mother bleeping Theresa ….on FaceTime she bleeping hates kids we all know it .

she’s far far too nasty to keep it up .

Reactions: 10
Thought the old dogs name was back to Sharon not slasher Fontain Ffsake what a pathetic joke gonzo you really are

Reactions: 6
She’s playing a game to portray herself as a good person and also as a victim….she can’t and won’t keep up the façade.Talking to kids out there like she’s mother bleeping Theresa ….on FaceTime she bleeping hates kids we all know it .

she’s far far too nasty to keep it up .
Its the with comments are doing my head in , im telling you all ,if i was in pool on me holidays and she shouted at me , she be going home to the UK in a body bag ...

Reactions: 8
@slosher7777
What have you been doing???
SP 🐿🐿🐿 has become obsessed with you, post after post dedicated to you, you best lock your car doors 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its the with comments are doing my head in , im telling you all ,if i was in pool on me holidays and she shouted at me , she be going home to the UK in a body bag ...
Love it oh please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@slosher7777
What have you been doing???
SP 🐿🐿🐿 has become obsessed with you, post after post dedicated to you, you best lock your car doors 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m so scared midlands moron I’d knock her out does she know who I am out me Sam pile pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sam pile do you know it’s illegal to impersonate a police 👮‍♀️ officer you midlands midget that will be a good one to get out of if gonzo has us all arrested your still on the roller coaster ride you was on when you pleaded with the fact freak not to out you you evil 👿 bleep pleading to go back to normal and be with your grand kids

Last edited:
Slasher wanting to be the victim again. Calling Tattlers bullies...actually believes she's a nice person! Ripping off Havan hospice for charity money that you kept. Not paying staff furlough, making fun of disabled children and a cancer survivor. Telling a DV lady it was her fault, laughing & mocking a man who was suicidal. Scamming customers out of money for white label crap. Calling followers cnuts and slagging off your own family members on TT. You are the common denominator here, trouble follows you because you are vile. Run all this by your new boyfriend and let's see what he thinks about the slapper he's laying next to.

Slasher wanting to be the victim again. Calling Tattlers bullies...actually believes she's a nice person! Ripping off Havan hospice for charity money that you kept. Not paying staff furlough, making fun of disabled children and a cancer survivor. Telling a DV lady it was her fault, laughing & mocking a man who was suicidal. Scamming customers out of money for white label crap. Calling followers cnuts and slagging off your own family members on TT. You are the common denominator here, trouble follows you because you are vile. Run all this by your new boyfriend and let's see what he thinks about the slapper he's laying next to.
Yet more truth about the witch that is the biggest witch going

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.