Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what I’m hearing is there’s no more people to rip off😂😂😂
Yes I

HEY SHARRYN yes your social media life is over but don’t act like it’s your choice 😂😂😂

Decent respectful people took a stand against you

Your name is now forever mud online

Everyone who crosses your path will know what a nasty cow you are to strangers friends and family and will avoid you like the plague

😂👏🏼 well done guys

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sharryn Brotherton & Sam Payne … in the arse! Are shitting themselves! They know they can get into a lot of trouble with the blatant lies they have spread! That’s why they have “disappeared “ good riddens to bad rubbish! Off you duck!

Reactions: 11
Gonzo ain’t got no friends she goes along in life making new ones to throw away when they don’t do what she’s says that’s her delete and block a total narcissistic twit like Jimmy savile she thinks she can get away with everything

Reactions: 10
Just read sharons facebook status. So all her faithful sheep can go fuke themselves now huh. No tiktok no tattle. So all the loyal minions can't add her she's in the real world now. Wouldn't get to comfy in the real world though. Your names spread far and wide as a con woman, a racist, the vile woman who ripped of charity money, the woman who sells cheap products at inflated prices and makes out she designed them. The woman who kept her staffs wages and was taken to court. A vile pig with lipstick on....

Reactions: 15
Everyone send what videos they’ve got of gonzo being vile outing people to bbc so she can show the police what they are dealing with the new Jimmy savile cause she ain’t no better

I can’t make a complaint against the old dog just see from day one what a pile of tit it was she needs stopping can’t be allowed to get away with it no more

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just read sharons facebook status. So all her faithful sheep can go fuke themselves now huh. No tiktok no tattle. So all the loyal minions can't add her she's in the real world now. Wouldn't get to comfy in the real world though. Your names spread far and wide as a con woman, a racist, the vile woman who ripped of charity money, the woman who sells cheap products at inflated prices and makes out she designed them. The woman who kept her staffs wages and was taken to court. A vile pig with lipstick on....
So intelligent that she thinks fb is the real world , its far more toxic than tt, suits her down to the ground..toxic scumbag witch!

Reactions: 8
Just had a look on her fb, she seems to have alot of cancellations recently doesn't she 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Sam is offering to let Tattlers email her ? Why doesn't she just come on Tattle ? I've never understood why her and the other one never came on here..they chose to block us all from TT and take away our right to reply..they were both free to come on here 🤷‍♀️ no one has any power to delete on here . Maybe that's why 😏

Reactions: 11
So Sam is offering to let Tattlers email her ? Why doesn't she just come on Tattle ? I've never understood why her and the other one never came on here..they chose to block us all from TT and take away our right to reply..they were both free to come on here 🤷‍♀️ no one has any power to delete on here . Maybe that's why 😏
Where is SP saying this ?? I can’t see her at all

Reactions: 4
She’s supposed to be back in chewnizia for 2 weeks in the presteeeege sweet

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.